Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MUTANT D:
Talking Got room for another UniFaction refugee?   #1  
Hello Trisphee! I heard a lot of UniFaction people were flocking over here so I thought I'd come see what all the fuss was about. I'm still trying to find my way around so pardon my newbie outfit. ^_^

So! What does a person do for fun around here? =D
Old Posted 11-19-2014, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Hi! Welcome to Trisphee!
Well, firstly, we are in the last week or two of an event - Nox Nocturnalis
(Post there and play the Soul Game to get souls to spend in the Event shop!)

And there is a unifaction clubhouse for the refugees :)

And there are a number of other forum clubhouses - the Blackadder Speakeasy, the Pillow Palace, the Duck Pond, the Bunker, the Library, etc.

Though RP'ing is slow at the moment, a Steven's Universe thing has started up :)

And we have artists and writers, so feel free to check their stuff out! :D
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-19-2014, 07:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #3  
hey there Meghan! there's a lot of fun stuff here, including the Nox event, which, as my first event here, is pretty cool!

currently reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 11-19-2014, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Yay Megs! Welcome to Trisphee!
Old Posted 11-19-2014, 12:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #5  
Welcome!

Make sure to grab some raffle tickets, too. :)
Old Posted 11-19-2014, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Hi Meghan! XD Welcome to Trisphee! As you can see there are several of us here. XD

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #7  
Huh, I thought I had subscribed to this thread, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place for notifications. XD Oh well, hopefully I'll figure it out at some point.

But yeah, just figured out about the event and the event shop. How much longer does it last? I need to get some more souls for those backgrounds. =D
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 02:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
The event lasts until the 24th.

(Also, welcome to Tris.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #9  
Excellent! Got one, might have time to get the other. And thank you!

Also, can anyone tell me how to stop being "Fresh meat"? That title is starting to get to me. XD
Old Posted 11-23-2014, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeghanB View Post
Excellent! Got one, might have time to get the other. And thank you!

Also, can anyone tell me how to stop being "Fresh meat"? That title is starting to get to me. XD
Really the only cure is getting your post count up. Or, requesting a custom title in that particular thread... um let me see here... yup, it's in the Helping Hand forum, under, "Official title/name change thread". Only with more capitalization.
Old Posted 11-23-2014, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #11  
Oh, gotcha, so I'm not just missing a setting somewhere or something. Well, that's reassuring. Time to go be chatty I suppose. :D Thank you!
Old Posted 11-23-2014, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I like being fresh meat. :X
Old Posted 11-30-2014, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #13  
If I may ask, what exactly happened with Unifaction? I've heard about it but don't know all of the topics or what the site exactly is.
Please click the egg(s) below!

Old Posted 01-15-2015, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Hello! I'm new too!
What's UniFaction like?
Old Posted 01-17-2015, 08:45 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #15  
Hey hey there, welcome to Trisphee!
This is a lovely site with lots of great friendly people I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :D

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 01-18-2015, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
@Aiko
UniFactions was much like this but also has a 'sister site' that's pet adoptables. Over the years though the owner of the site has had no interest in running and even left it for a couple years to go off and do his own thing and leaving it in the hands of others which didn't end to well. Not only that but he's basically the coder that started everything and there were no other coders working on the site (either because they didn't like working with him or the jumbled mess he had for coding was too hard to work with because at that time he was just an amatuer coder). So, because there's been less and less donations to keep the site up he decided to make a new site whether people wanted it or not. So like 80% (exspecially the donators for the site) said they didn't want a 'social media' kind of site, and he makes one anyways even after they said no. We ask for information in regards to certain things being worked one, he doesn't tell anyone anything. Even when he was making the site he didn't tell anyone anything about it, and the few testers he had didn't like the new site either. So now, because he's tired of hearing people complain about what he's done and getting mad and telling him he's not running a business properly he want on a banning streak and banned 2/3 of the donators on the site, half of which were just trying to ask him what would be considered too far to him when it came to questions and such. So now he's saying its going to be a 'relationship' where he 'let's us play with his toys in his mansion' and if we don't like it we can leave either wise we'll get banned. So he's saying its no longer a business but he's still taking money from people for items/features on the site just like before. Nothing's changed with how the site is run except him going ban happy. Half the people that were left have basically left the site because of it. And there were even some people he just banned without any warning what so ever as well. :/

@Cycle
Personal not a site I'd want to join after what's happened, but I have friends there that are not else where so I only stay on for them. I've vowed never to donate ever again to the site.

@Rem
Yes~♥ Lots of lovely people, even more so the yummy looking Rem~♥

Old Posted 01-19-2015, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote