Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #177  
"A place? If it is really okay with you then, I will go." she said still holding on to the women's top still slightly. The world was different from what she knew and all she knows is this person she was with now was all she could really depends on and wish to stay with. "I'm a little scared to be on my own but if it is okay, I will stay with you. . . " as she drew closer to the women rested her head on Kate's side.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-23-2012, 02:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Kate smiled and trying her best to hold back the tears that were trying to force themselves out, It was strange Kate felt already close to this person, Though she hadn't even known her a day.. "Alright you can stay with me" Kate giggled grabbing Kanon's hand pulling her gently towards the small hut walking in Kate let out a large yawn and looked over to a stone closet that had been carved into the stone hut where she had kept her sleeping clothes, she walked slowly towards it taking her scabbard from her wast and placing it at the foot of her bed.

"Make yourself at home" Kate giggled as she place her hands to the bottom of her shirt and proceeded to pull it off, gently laying it on the floor of the carved closet moving her hand to the other clean shirt in the closet and placing it on her body. "I hope you are ready to see the rest of the world.. im sure the Challenge will take us there." She giggled and turned around for a second to see what kanon was up too.

Just as Jace was ready to make chase a strange women jumped in front of him wielding strange blue colored flames. "I have no quarrel with you, So Please kindly move if not I will be forced to use lethal force to move you and I really don't want to kill all the competition before the Challenge even started." Jace shrugged his shoulders and Grabbed his lance the tendrils quickly dropping to there proper places amoung the nature.

"Oh your pain fox boy.. It fills my body with ecstasy, Please let me see more beg for your life as I slowly take it away." Lucien stepped out from the shadows toward the two who he had just attacked he looked at the man who previous addressed him. "Coward? That term is a laughable are you sure that's the last word that you want to come from that pitiful and weak mouth of yours?" Lucien Cackled as a Cheshire grin flew across his face. "Now shall we play a game of tag? YOUR IT!" Lucien once again slammed his hand against the ground the pulses ran through the ground towards the man and question, Except this time they stayed lit in the ground, spider webbing across the Battle field, Lucien pulled his sword to an attack stance and quickly charged the man swinging the electric charged blade rapidly and ferociously
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 10-23-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old Posted 10-23-2012, 03:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #179  
Kanon walked in looked about finding a spot placing her things down, then removing the cloak folding it placed it on the ground first then started to remove the armor that was wrapped around her body placed it off the side. She was small lilith for her age and size then reached to her side to remove the sword and pouch. Opening the small pouch she was able to get out some clothing and some things to make dinner. "Are you hungry?" she asked the other as she turned her back to Kate to start changing.

"I can cook something. . . ." as she heard the other ask if she was even ready to see the rest of the world, "Yeah I am but I am also scared. . . ." was an admit once finished getting dressed she looked back at Kate placed down the things she had pulled out from her pouch, it was some potota's and other kinds of veggies with a bit of meat. "I know it is not much but I could at least make something for you allowing me to stay here with you."

Old Posted 10-23-2012, 03:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Hearig the man's words, Nura's lips widened into a smile, " And what is this challenge you speak of? Is it something...interesting?"

Not waiting for his response, Nura smirked, " You talk as if you are strong...I'll just have to test you on that. "

With those words said, Nura concentrated for a moment, and small flames appeared on the tips of each of her fingertips. She waved them through the air, to test them out, and the flames looked as though they were claws that were made of blue fire. Satisfied, Nura stood in a fighting stance, needles hidden in her sleeves. She wouldn't need those until later.

Nura took a chance, and dived at the man, directing an upper knife cut styled punch at him, flames trailing behind her.
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #181  
Seeing no blood, Lei lets the skirt hem go and decides to find a place to make camp after her leg rewakes, let Lucien have the fun.

Abomination? Lei thinks to herself, looking down at her hand she had used to cast her spells, at the scars that never had chances to heal. She sighs, it had been her choice to take up the path of the blood mage yet runes were not always a dark magic, they could be used for good if needed. Yet the words of this.. they cut into her deep, Lei always had never cared about others, her actions were always concerning herself.. she had hurt Elle, the only person who had offered her friendship and for what? Isolation? Closing her eyes, Lei just sighs, I really owe Elle.. I just hope after all this, she can forgive me.
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 06:00 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Jokull couldn't see what was really happening until suddenly the little area became nearly as bright as day. Eyes going wide, he gasped now that he could see the man running at him and Makani laying on the ground in pain. "What happened?" Gasping as he raised his staff, focusing now that he could see the actions of the attacker.
Closing his eyes for a moment, he let out a breath and pulled out the power from deep in his core. Although he wasn't able to control all the power just yet, he would have to do what he could. "Slow freeze.... The air becoming heavy and cold, harder to breath." Smiling before he attempted to block the sword and faint to the side.

Makani groaned softly and struggled to try and push himself up, but it was useless. His muscles were screaming in pain at every ounce of effort to move. "N-no...Jo..kull... Not strong...enough.. Burning...electricity!" Gasping the words out and wishing he could get the point across.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #183  
Jace began to notice that the team who had attacked them was overwhelming them, he looked up at the attacking women "Sorry, im not in the mood for battle perhaps another time?" As the words flew through Jaces mouth a shadow tendril quickly shot up constricting, the women who wielded the blue flames. "Jokull,Makani.. We are leaving.." the man quickly ran two them both grabbing them and holding them tight in his arms, he used the ability that all dragoons were known for jumping and clearing the trees of the forest as well as the battle field. On the descent to back to a different area of the forest Jace let the two down gasping for breath grabbing his sides.. "We need to res.t..." before he could finish the sentence the man fell forward collapsing the armor hitting the ground with a hard thump causing dents across the once flawless armor.

Lucien frowned noticing that his pray had been able to flee, he quickly sheathed his sword dispersing the bits of electricity that lit the forest, causing the area to once more go black. "It seems its time to meet up with my partner.." Lucien darted towards the chest that held the maps and quickly snatched one, the proceeded to run the direction of which he had saw Lei run.

Kate smiled and giggled at Kanon's offer for food then let out a huge yawn. "Thanks for the offer sweetie,but I think its time we hit the hay. How about i take us to the market in the morning and you can cook us some breakfast if you like" Kate then proceeded to take the skirt around her legs off and place it in the closet letting the shirt drape down to her knees. "nighty night!" Kate giggled and jumped into the bed, her head laying against the soft embrace of the pillow, her eyes slowly closed and her mind fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

""

Old Posted 10-24-2012, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Jokull was shocked by the sudden change in location and it took him a moment to realize that Jace had relocated them. "Oh wow..." Swaying for a moment, he turned his eyes to the dragoon and sighed softly. "Geez... Used to much energy up all at once. You need to be more careful of that." Frowning as he knelt next to the man touched a small gem to the armor. "Makani will be sad when he sees all these dents."
Yawning loudly, he stretched and moved to check on Makani before moving his little friend over to stay close to the group. "I don't know what I will do with the two of you. Geez..." Mumbling before he curled up to lean against a tree to attempt some rest.

Makani was still in pain from the electric attack, but hopefully something could be done. When Jokull was checking on him, he nodded to let him know that he was fine, but it was more a wound of pride for now then that of a physical one. Letting his eyes drift shut, he grumbled and let himself sleep.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #185  
Nodding some Kanon moved over to her things sats by them leaning against the wall as she sat up looking about the area still but okay soon after a while she had fallen asleep where she was seated. But this was something she was used to when she would stay up late watching over her grandmother when she was ill.

Old Posted 10-24-2012, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Nura let out a cry of surprise as she was caught by the shadow like tendril. What was it, exactly? It had a crushing force, yet was light and swift in attack force. As much pain Nura was in, she couldn't help but wonder that, thinking about it.

It was only when she felt herself getting short on air as her flames disappeared when she realized she was in trouble. Nura couldn't breathe, the pressure around her diaphragm was too much. Black spots appeared in front of her eyes as she struggled to free herself from its grip, pushing with all her might as she felt herself growing weaker and weaker.

At that moment, she decided to use her needles, stabbing at this shadow, but it had no use. Nura clenched her teeth, swearing under her breath as she saw the man leaving the scene with two others, the shadow following him. Falling onto the ground, Nura tried desperately tried to keep herself conscious, but to no avail. Her eyes slipped closed as she fainted from the lack of oxygen.
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #187  
EVENT!

As the morning sun rose upon the beautiful kingdom a large feeling over magic was shot across the land, As the Contestant's had been sleeping the Clergy that worked for the kingdom had been plotting, On how to make the contest... Go quicker you could say as well as to keep the Contestants from the main streets from the Castel cities. Once again the overwhelming noise of the Clergy using magic to launch there voice was heard.

"Yes Hello Excuse me? This is Clergy Priest Stetman, It has come to our attention that this Contest has Produced Too many contestants and As of right now the Challenge will become not only a fight for the pieces but a fight for Survival as well. Across the lands of which the pieces were set we have Hired Necromancers to Summon Demons of all sorts to hunt the Hunters, They will kill upon sight and not know the difference, Between a Challenger and a Civilian, So I recommend those who want to stay alive to find there way to the cities and stay there." The voice went silent for a second then the sound of the Familiar voice once again pierced the Veil of Silence.

"Oh and thanks to our lovely Rogues, Traps have also been set across the land, as Well as a trap on each crown Should once piece be touched, the other piece's will be locked in place until the Challenge for the piece is finished and is rewarded to the victor. Happy Hunting" The voice was gone just like that, The clergy had started out right war this was no longer fun, Most Dropped out, For some it just encouraged them more to play, The thought of Dangerous Traps and the ability to kill Fueled there drive.

""

Old Posted 10-24-2012, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Waking up to the announcement, Noelle exits the tent to find Lance still asleep, he looked like a huge teddy bear. Scooping up a clean pair of clothes from her bag, she goes back to the stream to do a bit of cleaning up before the idea of dumping some cold water over Lance to wake him crossed her mind.

Quietly listening to the new announcement, Lei sucks a breath in and making sure Lucien was still asleep, she returns back to the village, locating Ele's scythe from where Lucien had kicked it. Picking it up, she hoped that Ele would forgive her..
Old Posted 10-25-2012, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #189  
As the sun rises and the words from the announcement ring through his head Lance gently wakes up groaning and rubbing the back of his neck, the pain from sleeping on the ground had engulfed his neck and spine, As he stood you could hear the bones popping themselves in place. "Ughh.. When did i fall asleep... " Lance walked to the tent and looked inside slowly noticing a bare tent. "Wonder where she went, Oh well im sure she's fine" Lance looked about the camp, he walked over to the left over bead of coal's and ashes that sat in the fire pit he had previously created the night before. "Well, guess we better be careful on when we go for a crown piece.. " a small flash of the picture of Lei appeared in his mind, He knew that it weighed heavily on Noelle's mind. "How could she.."

""

Old Posted 10-26-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Upon returning from getting dressed, Noelle notices Lance is awake, "Morning, sleepyhead." She plops down in the grass and watches him, guessing what is on his mind, "Either the new challenge has got you thinking or your worried about us having to face Lei." she pauses, giving Lance time to reply.
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #191  
The Sounds of Noelle's voice snapped him out of the deep thought he was in, he looked back at her and shook his head trying to play off the fact that she was correct. "No, no... I'm fine, just woke up is all" A false smiled came across the man's face as he sat down where he previously stood. "So, I take it you heard the wonderful announcement we had this morning.. Its getting dangerous..." Lance went silent for a few minutes thinking of Lei and Noelle, Though he had not known her long he still had faith that Lei had true feelings for dawn as a friend and he wasn't going to give up on her... "Maybe you should find lei and take shelter in a city... Things are getting to risky, There is no reason to risk your life's when I can just look for your sister and the parts on my own.."

""

Old Posted 10-27-2012, 12:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Kanon lifted her head as she heard the announcement blinked some as she finished making the last of the meal she was putting together for the other and some for her self. Placing the spoon down she had the table set and ready as the blue haired girl walked over to the window looked out side. "I guess I wont really understand the world since I have no idea what this is all really about."She thought to her self.

Old Posted 10-27-2012, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote