Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default   #17  
August 2009 Avenged Sevenfold had a concert near where I live. Like no kidding less than an hour away. My friend tried to talk me into going but I said "I have math class that day and it's my weakest subject." (this is college btw) But guess what? I didn't even wake up to my alarm clock that day! The moment I woke up I realized all this and was like "fuck!" D<

Then a year later The Rev dies ='(
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
I've been to a lot of concerts. Metallica, U2, Tori Amos, three different lollapalooza's. The best concert I ever went to was one year, for my birthday my best friend took me to see the Pet Shop Boys. That concert was amazing. Runner up for best concert would be when I saw the Legendary Pink Dots. I got to meet Edward Ka-spel and that was just neat.

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Lost in the forest
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurinjo View Post
August 2009 Avenged Sevenfold had a concert near where I live. Like no kidding less than an hour away. My friend tried to talk me into going but I said "I have math class that day and it's my weakest subject." (this is college btw) But guess what? I didn't even wake up to my alarm clock that day! The moment I woke up I realized all this and was like "fuck!" D<

Then a year later The Rev dies ='(
Oh my god, I did that once. My friend and I planned to go to the first Gigantour because it was only an hour away and that never happens, I always have to travel at least two...
My fiance had work, and my friend and I had class. We all planned to ditch. My fiance got out of work and called me that he was ready. I thought my friend said he was staying in class, so I stayed, but he thought I was staying in class so he stayed. Well, both of us got out of school in time to go, but by the time we realized that it would have been to late to drive down there to see it. So we didn't. Then we realized that had we left at the time we were able to, we wouldn't have missed anything but the first bands that we didn't want to see anyway.

But if you saw the wall of concerts I posted on the first page, I can't really complain...
/ Questing /
Insane Clutterbug & Creepy Lurker
Old Posted 02-16-2011, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Decepticon
I have seen GWAR, Alice Cooper, Heaven and Hell, and Queensryche.
Also Job For a Cowboy and The Red Chord, but I paid to see GWAR and didn't care about those bands at all.

I really want to see the Devin Townsend Project
Old Posted 02-26-2011, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default BFD 2011   #21  
*ZZZzzIt ZAP! BOOOOMMM (necro)*

So this June, I think I'm planning on going to the BFD music festival in San Jose, CA. There's gonna be a lot of rack, rap, and electronic...sound....(yeah that's a good way to describe it)
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
The last concert I went to was two years ago, I believe?
The Academy Is... toured with Mayday Parade and a few others. I met both bands, second time meeting Mayday and third time seeing The Academy Is.

I've seen several upon several concerts and I don't want to bore anyone with a list. XD;
Old Posted 04-20-2011, 06:48 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #23  
I've been to FAR too many shows to count.

Most of them being local shows, and such.
But I've seen MSI, Deadstar Assembly [almost 20 something times], A Static Lullaby, Korn, Mudvayne, Three days grace and Smile Empty Soul twice, Trapt, GWAR, Suicide Silence, Eighteen Visions, The Birthday Massacre, Shinedown, Nonpoint, Skindred... and SO many more.

I used to be a huge concert junkie. And then good bands stopped playing down here. xD;
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
I can't even remember them all, but I'll list what I can ^^;

In no particular order:
Evanescence, Flyleaf, Seether, 3 Doors Down, Staind, Hinder, Third Eye Blind, Paper Route, Paramore, No Doubt, Alana Grace, Kaiser Cheifs, Lady Gaga, Sick Puppies, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Green Day, AFI, Chevelle, Jack's Mannequin, American Idol tour 2010, and a video games concert thingy o3o;

I would LOVE to see a japanese band/artist X.x ... Utada Hikaru, Gackt, Hatsune Miku, BoA, ... anybody really just to say that I have @.@;;

Btw, I will definitely add to this list when I think of more ^^;
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #25  
I've been to one, ever. Linkin Park, Swollen Members opened. I forgot to wear earplugs. Ow.

On the plus side, before hand we walked around downtown visiting some of the more ecclectic and speciality stores, my friends got piercings (none for me) and my sister put my hair up in fake dreads. Birthday present for me. :)
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 02:19 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
I've been to a few, my first one is sorta nostalgic since i heard the two singers were doing a revival tour...Debbi Gibson and Tiffany LMAO

My favorites would have to be seeing Offspring and doing the Sanitarium tour yeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
Default   #27  
I've never been to a concert before. I had the chance to go to one, but it fell through miserably.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Evanescence, Flyleaf, Seether, 3 Doors Down, Staind, Hinder, Third Eye Blind.

Are the ones that I'm sure that I've been to. I've seen more bands at those types of concerts. I can't remember all the ones I've seen at Family Vaules. ^^;

If you would like to see my awesome scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blakey914

I may also have a tumblr...
http://spunky710.tumblr.com
If you follow me, drop me a message in my ask! ^_^
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #29  
THIRD EYE BLIND!!

I would KILL to see them. <3 And Eagle Eye Cherry. Fer serious.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote