Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Problem to the Solution
Default [M]Salone's Saloon (Might be drunk)(Definitely M)   #1  
So listen,

I have a bit of a problem, but we're going to ignore that!

Rules?

Pfft. Follow Trisphee's rules, do right, be cool.

This is also where I will ramble and things. Say whatever, post whatever, have fun. Also if you happen to imbibe, tell me your drink of choice or favorite recipe, I'll try it! I mean I can't guarantee I'll like it or even be able to taste it, but I'll taste it!

Last edited by Salone; 12-01-2015 at 06:20 PM.
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Tonight's Drink:

(No name yet - Name it!)

1oz Burnett's Limeade Vodka
1oz Burnett's Sour Apple Vodka
1oz Sour Apple Pucker
Topped Lemonade
2oz Cranberry Juice

Heeeeeelllloooooo and welcome on in! Tonight we are...having fun! Relaxing away the day. My feet hurt after a long and eventful day at work and we're going to chase it away with socially taboo spirits!
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #3  
Since I've bagged first post (WOOT WOOT) maybe the drink should be named after me? XP

Aw... feet get better! *makes voodoo signs at Salone's feet*

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Voodoo is so close to Vodka! And feet will be better, feet are currently in my super cute Smore themed USB powered heated house shoes! So warm. So warm. They are so friggin adorable. The shoes, not my feet.

And we'll see about the name.
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #5  
I was kidding about the name XP the drink needs something fruitier and spikier than Exulansis (which sounds like primitive warrior broth) so yeah.

USB powered heated shoes? Wow, I've never heard. Probably because there's no way they'd be sold here, not in a million years (I live somewhere tropical with constant sun and sweat and CREEPY-CRAWLIES)

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Australia? New Zealand? American Samoa?

And the name is a permanent toss up. Right now, the Lime portion is a poor substitute for the usual, my Rumple Minz Lime Schanpps. However, they have proven to be a bugger to get a hold of and I am deprived of my most vital ingredient to give it that massive pop that even I can tell is there.
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #7  
India, Southeast Asia :P

It's okay... The Scnapps will show up by and by and you can gettem in bulk or smth when they do maybe.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Ohhhh no, I wish. Their Peppermint Schnapps, now those are everywhere. But we don;t want Peppermint! We want Lime! The Blimey Limey! It's 100 proof Lime Schnapps! That is a ridiculous amount of alcohol for a...whatever a schnap is anyway! Or schnapps. I'm not well versed on alcoholic rules and regulations and what makes a thing.

Oh man, India. Tell me about India! I went to school with a few guys from India, ended up working for one of their dads at a Hotel for a while before moving away. What's it like? Are you in a large city? I gotta know these things!
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #9  
You do have drinking problem, but that is ok.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
You do have drinking problem, but that is ok.
My problem is I don't have my Rumple Minze Lime Schnapps! I just wish I had, actual, you know, tolerance. For as much as I drink, I have the alcoholic withstandingness of a small midget kitten. Like some sort of pygmy cat. Just, nothing. Light Weight Chamouon, right here. Not a compliment to m thhouig. Although, it's getting the job done even without the old Rumple Minze tonight. I need that Canadian imitation German inspired alcohol! I think they're going for a Rumplestiltskin vibe, but...I am on to them.
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #11  
India is... overcrowded. We're tiny in terms of land but coupled with China we make half the world population. If you visit India you'd have to be here a loong time because it changes around every corner. It's rarely beautiful. I live in a big city, yes, and the traffic is H-E-L-L and the pollution made a little girl get her period in just second grade.
Also, Indian men make me want to bang my head against the wall. I mean, when you have sucky looks shouldn't you try to compensate with your personality? But they just have the most immature annoying attitudes ever. Most of them. Not to make sweeping generalizations, but.

What I like about India though, I know I'm never gonna fit anywhere else. Like apparently in England you say thank you to the cashier. I'm like why?! And who's there to teach me to if I ever go to England? So I'm gonna stay here, even though the educational system makes my life H-E-L-L xmillion because I know how to be, y'know, Indian, but my brain would never think of saying thank you to a cashier in England if not told to. Sorry for textwalling :P

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Pfffft you're fine.

I'm American, but I practice Canadianism by saying Thank You and Sorry for everything. Different cultures and social expectations entirely, but I understand where you're coming from. And as far as pollution goes, that's gotta suck. I know there's very little regulation, and India isn't targeted for it's carbon footprint and such like China is. And what's in England for you anyway?
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #13  
Did you know... that 45% of Indians are living and working in the US?

Better jobs. And probably less pollution and not so overcrowded and...

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
We really don't have a name for this, but it's bleedin' awesome. It tastes like a cinnamon roll.

1 Part Rum Chata
1 Part Kalhua

Pour over ice and enjoy.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salone View Post
Pfffft you're fine.

I'm American, but I practice Canadianism by saying Thank You and Sorry for everything. Different cultures and social expectations entirely, but I understand where you're coming from. And as far as pollution goes, that's gotta suck. I know there's very little regulation, and India isn't targeted for it's carbon footprint and such like China is. And what's in England for you anyway?
I do apologize, but I think I have the market cornered in apologies...xD

Why isn't India a focus for the pollution? It's not like pollution is limited to the country it comes from...
Forgive my naivete...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-12-2015, 05:27 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I actually didn't know it wasn't a focus for pollution. It's notorious for not banning DDT and those harmful refrigerants quickly enough. Well it couldn't afford the change quickly enough. But still.

And if we're talking drinks, I like Masala Lemonade with floating boondi. And Aam Panna. And lassi, the thick kind served in earthen pots with that lovely orange stuff swirled on top. Good stuff for tropical summers.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 10:26 AM Reply With Quote