Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

nostalgic
Default   #49  
I would highly recommend keeping artists / coders over 18 years of age. Assuming that they are getting paid for their hard work, of course. Legal documentation as well as other aspects will be easier to abide by if they are of legal age. Depending how grim things get. . . I really hope for the better. I know how troubling times like these can be.
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 11:56 PM  
Heavenly Angel
That sound good and I will make sure to look out for that. *cough* By the time I can make something, I am most likely to be 18 or 19.
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 11:56 PM  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #51  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
The only reason I'm still here is mostly because of the users on here. The rest, I don't really care at all. Being honest, I don't care anymore about items, avatar, how the site look, and everything else. I really care most right now is the users I got to know and share my experiences with.

I left other avatar sites because I don't have a lot of people who actually care for me and so many drama going on. It would be nice to see some great changes going on though but even that won't change anything much. I just love Trisphites!
While it is admirable that you are still with us because of your friends, you should also care about how to help us improve the site. Instead of just telling us problems, giving us possible solutions or ideas to help is always appreciated, as we do enjoy the feedback and creative criticism , after all it helps us improve the site for yourself and other members.

Drama is unfortunate, especially when it comes in waves, but like all waves they subside after they have taken their course. A lot of changes are planed to happen in the up coming months but as Coda has said on the first post, we are behind through lack of coders and pixel artists, as well as all our efforts going towards the Japanese relief, so we are further behind than we anticipated.

Many people forget that this is a fledgling site and that it is still having to set it's roots to flourish as many other sites of the same nature have, after all every site has to start off small. After all Rome wasn't built in a day, it took a lot of love, dedication, hard work and team work to get it to it's peak. With the staff and community we have now we are hoping to build a good foundation to continue our growth into a brighter future for everyone concerned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 04-03-2011, 12:08 AM  
Webcomicker!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
As for items, not sure. Besides some kind of Keyblade based item. >> << *nudgenudgewinkwink*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
Oh and about items, I agree on KH based stuff. Knock offs or not, anything that gives you the square enix feeling.
I have really been wanting to do something like that. xD Not a knock off really, but inspired by that with a Trisphee flare. C:

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:10 AM  
Professional Monster Hunter
Default   #53  
I think some game inspired items with trisphee flair would be pretty cool
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:12 AM  
Webcomicker!
I do love video games. *o* So I'd enjoy making things like that.

CMYK
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:14 AM  
Keyblade Master
Default   #55  

KeybladeKeybladeKeybladeKeybladeKeyblade.
* u *
*slowly turns to stare at Taiki*

Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:17 AM  
Webcomicker!
Owo;;

*puts it on my to do list*

xD <3

CMYK
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:27 AM  
Its a Trap!
Default   #57  
Taiki is amazing at making weapons... and shoes.
I'm a boy.

Uke is Taiki's favorite uke. <3

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:36 AM  
Webcomicker!
And Kingdom Hearts is ALL about the weapons and shoes. B3 hurhur

CMYK
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:37 AM  
Keyblade Master
Default   #59  

Biggest feet I've ever seen for teenagers, I swears.

Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:45 AM  
Snap!
I need to learn how to pixel, but I'm sure it isn't too hard. Would there be an estimate on compensation so I could see if this is something I might want to look into for a career?
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:55 AM  
Webcomicker!
Default   #61  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
I need to learn how to pixel, but I'm sure it isn't too hard. Would there be an estimate on compensation so I could see if this is something I might want to look into for a career?
It all really depends on how many things you pixel every month. For example, an artist would make a lot more if they pixeled monthlies and commons as opposed to someone who only does a few commons every month. It's like... the more you do, the more you get paid? xD

CMYK
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 02:59 AM  
Art Meiser
I wouldn't suggest pixeling as a career unless you were shooting for Gaia. A site like Trisphee is struggling to get on its feet and can not pay much. Its a good business opportunity for the future but as of right now Trisphee does not pay as well as we would like. Most the artists here now are volunteer and work for runes.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 04-03-2011, 03:09 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #63  
I should practice pixeling over the summmmmmmmerrrr~ But as of right now, Espy's pixeling looks like pieces of junk that she dug out of her robotics team's trash can.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-03-2011, 03:20 AM  
draws the naughty bits
I am going to look at some tutorials and try to pixel some things. See if I'm any good, I may be able to help in some way then.

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 04-03-2011, 03:33 AM