Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Io, Jupiter
Default   #753  
I have never found sea glass :(

Sorry about your parents, that sucks, I went through that at one point with my parents.
Old Posted 08-31-2017, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
It's been a month now. It's fine, they never really got along. I'm enjoying my beach time, and that's all I'm worried about.

Though I'm pretty disappointed in a lot of my "friends." Basically, I needed 5 literal minutes to talk about things, and instead I lost a lot of "friends." People I've listened to and such. I'm going to be grumpy and bitter soon.
Old Posted 09-01-2017, 05:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #755  
People just totally suck!
They are users, totally, I don't even text my "friends" anymore.
If they want to contact me they know where I am, and guess what since I've stopped texting no one has bothered texting me. I'm totally fine with it.
I just show up when I know we all get together, have a good time, go home and just do it again.
Old Posted 09-05-2017, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I understand how that is. When someone tells me "I've missed you." my response is "Why? I'm pretty available." To be honest, I realised this circle of people has a lot of people who do drugs and drink a lot, and... essentially, they're really not like me. Honestly, I would've been better off with this situation if I never got into that group.
Old Posted 09-05-2017, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #757  
I have been largely absent from Trisphee, so tired at night I've just been going to sleep.

Yeah, people are so totally self-absorbed, I don't think they mean to be cruel for the most part, I just think they are so absorbed in their own lives and/or their family's life.

I think I might have told you that I no longer call or text or try to get in touch with any of the people I know. I figure if they want to talk to me they can reach out to me and if they don't then oh well, I'm ready to move on too.
Old Posted 09-11-2017, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I'm really becoming that way, too. Though.. is it possible that some people become like that because they get hurt by the ones that are naturally like that? Seems like some sort of vicious cycle.

Though I have good news. I found one of my best friends on Facebook. We lost touch because her life got so messy that she had to disappear. I rather easily give up on people, either when they vanish or don't keep in touch, but I always had a 'She'll be back' feeling. Oh, and that awful person gave up on me when I refused to succumb to his bullying.
Old Posted 09-12-2017, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #759  
you two can be my friends? :3

Old Posted 09-12-2017, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Awwww Glitch you are sweet.
Lav and I have "friend issues as you can tell.

I give up on people easily too. I try not to invest myself in people for the most part. They start complaining to me how they need money for this, for that, for their babies, just to set me up to borrow money which they never pay. I feel I am working my way toward insuring my integrity, while dealing with people. I am hoping to make better friends.

I am glad you have found your old friend. Reconnecting with old friends doesn't seem to work for me. Hope it works for you. <3
Old Posted 09-12-2017, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #761  
i went through a phase like that and didn't have anyone for a few years it was very lonely. I'm only just starting to fix that though ^_^

Old Posted 09-13-2017, 10:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
That is very kind of you, and I'd love to accept.

You know, Shadow, what you speak of reminds me of an image I found yesterday that summed up my entire life.

Also, I was at the cash register yesterday when my mother decided to call me, and I suppose I seemed annoyed because the cashier asked "Who's annoying you?" I said "Oh, it's just my mother. Though to be fair, nobody else calls to ask me how I am, everyone wants something."

Hm, I also decided to delete my account on that rather terrible chat room. One does get weary of people telling one they hate them, and having to constantly show one's mean, defensive side. Whether it's jealousy, stupidity or something's actually worth hating about me doesn't matter, does it?
Last edited by Lavender le Fay; 09-14-2017 at 01:18 PM.
Old Posted 09-14-2017, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #763  
I am regrouping myself and rethinking how I interact with others. The other day I was so mad at myself for saying something to someone that didn't need to be said. It just creates drama within myself, actually. I am using zen breathing so that I can be calmer and more mindful of my present situation. It is working, I think. I will make mistakes but I am forgiving myself for them and vowing not to do them again.

Its hard to describe but its like creating a bubble inside that nothing can perturb. I like this saying: People's actions are their karma, your reaction is your karma.

I have been watching Bloodline on Netflix, I've been kind of binging on it at night. Do you watch tv, if so what shows do you watch.

I am reading the sequel to Journey of Souls, called Destiny of Souls, it is very deep and enlightening.
Old Posted 09-16-2017, 10:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I got Netflix a few months ago, and I'm really loving it. I watched ALL of Star Trek, Grace and Frankie, The Mist... Oh, yeah, you should really check out The Mist. At a first glance it looks like another American show with very typical American characters and plots, but if you pay attention, you notice a lot of symbolism and messages about our society, and a lot of warnings. I'd call it a... brutish moron who's actually brilliant, sensitive, caring underneath.

I can't stand television, I used to argue with it, I'm so glad I got Netflix. I'm so glad to see it has a lot of good cartoons. I'm not ashamed to say I watched and adored My Little Pony.
Old Posted 09-16-2017, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #765  
oh man i love me some netflix ouo

and hulu.

>.>

I think I watched everything though and can't find anything to binge on ToT . . . so now i'm watching stupid things that I hate ._. Although I binge Frasier on a regular basis I. . . I have probably watched it about 12times over by now, if not more.

Old Posted 09-16-2017, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Neither of those services is available in my country lol (Netflix is limited)
But I'm mostly watching Asian dramas nowadays I'm not feeling the lack of either very deeply :P

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 09-17-2017, 07:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #767  
I love Netflix, I have watched so many good shows. I watched Raising Hope and Arrested Development a while back and both were so funny.
I am watching Narcos next, The Killing, The Fall, are two I can think of that were very good. Not tomention Dexter!

I discovered ALF a few years back and have watched every episode. Have watched it a few times. (Not on Netflix tho)

@Lav I never watched My Little Pony,but it always looked so cute. I might try the mist, Have you watched Stranger Things?
Old Posted 09-17-2017, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Stranger Things was the first thing I watched when I got Netflix. It was the show everyone was talking about, and I was very curious. It was very good. Ooh, another show I loved was Penny Dreadful.
Old Posted 09-18-2017, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote