Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

CHEEZBURGER?!
Default Legend of Twin Moons   #1  
(Please check out the OCC for more information or to join)

Liliana MoonChild

Liliana was wondering through the swamp lands in which most of her people were forced into when Marcus took over the Kingdom of Gael. It was not exactly the greatest environment, especially for a dragon who is use to high mountains and vast landscapes. It was hard for her to transform because she was trapped. Flying in the swamp lands was awful. The humidity, the nasty smell and all of that totally drove her a way from her true form. So, instead she sat in misery waiting for the time when she can take control of an army.

Liliana wanted revenge and for good reason. Her homeland swarmed with evil, her people left to the swamps and not to mention someone she cared for was killed by his own brother. It made her even more focused to take control and conquer the world once again. Being a dragon, she had advantages but she also had disadvantages.

She decided to sit down and look throw some maps. She was not sure who or what was out there, but she knew if she took one kingdom at a time, she can over throw the Nomads and finally take over the Kingdom of Gael.

Edward:

Edward hung his head high on his blackened thrown. The Kingdom of Gael grew dark and cold when Marcus took control, even though he had the power of fire and shadow. He sat listening to his fellow creatures laugh at the termendence victory they have over come. Marcus did feel a little empty. A part of him wished his brother was a live to see his victory and to torment him from all he once knew. But at last, he was dead by the hands of his very own. The creature of the Twin Moons resides within Marcus. It was a force that took over his mind, body and spirit.

Edward whistled over to one of the many servants he had captured through conquer. One was a friends of his father and he was near death when he came over coughing and weak. Edward bent down and whispered to the man, "Kill yourself tonight fool." He laughed as the man stared with sorrow in his heart. He did not speak, only left with his head hanged low. For the people of Gael did not believe in suicide as a means of escape for it will only lead the soul wondering in pain. Edward knew this yet he forced many men and women to kill themselves.

He sighed wondering if anyone will join him and destroy the remainder of the allies. He knew they will plot something, but what?

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

-Pablo Picasso
Last edited by SanguaLuna; 08-15-2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: For some reason I used Marcus and I was wondering why people were saying Marcus. Now, I know lmao... I meant Edward.
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
The surrounding area rang with the voices of those who were celebrating their long-awaited victory and dominion over those who had previously pushed them into the shadows. It was a rare sight for Ivan, seeing so many people so happy over a single thing. Normally they were in a less joyous mood whenever Ivan appeared, mostly because he typically appeared with his swords exposed and dripping with blood. But this time, all of his blades were sheathed.

Ivan was not in the mood for killing, for the time being, and instead was curious about the current events that he had heard rumors of. It seemed like he was one of the last few to even get wind of what was going on, caused by his lack of attention during the most important of times. Then, he set his unnaturally icy blue eyes on the castle before him, walking in a straight line towards the one thing he assumed where the new lord would be. Eventually, he walked right into a building, paused, and then finally peeled himself off of the wall, "Who put this building in the middle of the road?!" He was upset, but no one paid any mind to him since just from that one sentence, they knew he was either stupid, crazy, or both, and none of which they would want to deal with.

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #3  
One child lost among the throngs of people was not something to be noticed. At least that is what Kaleb thought. He was banking on his amenity to score him a free dinner. Snaking his way across the city roof tops, he spied into a few abandoned eateries. Many appeared like dolls houses. Every thing nicely arranged, but there were no hands to move about the figures. At last he found a suitable restaurant to sedate his hunger. He slipped into an open window making sure he was alone. Kaleb quickly gathered loaves of bread, meat, anything he could smother into his bosom with out over heating his arms.*

The boy beamed at his haul wondering how he would escape. Escaping was always the flaw in his planning. Feeling bold, Kaleb waltzed out of the front doors of the restaurant, shouting along with the crowds so that its patrons would be none the wiser. He munched on his dinner steadily walking towards the Castle, wondering what gossip flew about the new lord.
Last edited by Poggio; 08-14-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old Posted 08-14-2011, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Ivan was beginning to notice the smells drifting through the air..the aromas of blood, sweat, and normal food. He quickly covered his nose in disgust with the strange mix as he turned to crouch down in the middle of the busy road, people walking to and fro or generally just celebrating in the streets. Though, when he did look back up, he spotted a fairly young boy who seemed to be plumping himself up just for him, or so he thought. The prey who had just eaten a meal always had tastier blood, and especially more so when they're younger and more tender.

Ivan rarely set eyes on such an opportunity for a feast, and thought it would be a good idea to fill up before continuing his journey. Therefore, he promptly stood up and followed the tasty-looking morsel. It wouldn't have been too difficult to notice Ivan, since it had been many months since his last bath and he reeked of dirt and blood. His hand raised and posed, ready to take a firm hold of Kaleb's head so that he could get a good, deep bite into the tender flesh. Omnomnom time.

Old Posted 08-14-2011, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #5  
The hairs on the back of Kalebs neck electrified his spine, not only that but the pungent smells of dirt and blood turned his freshly baked goods into bile in his throat. His head whisked around to see if he had stumbled upon some ones personal chamber area when he noticed an eerily pale hand reaching towards him. He staggered backwards away from the hand, thrusting one of his loaves into the out stretched fingers instead. Kaleb trembled slightly wondering if he was part of the new nomadic law seeking the stolen goods. After a brief hesitation Kaleb's widened hoping to give off the air of an innocent nomadic child. He fell into a bow, inwardly cursing the food that tumbled on to the ground. “Beg you pardon, my lord but I must get to the castle.” Awkwardly scrambling to his feet Kaleb resumed his walk now at a quick trot. Graced with a cocky grin, Kaleb started to munch on what remained of his dinner.

As he walked Kaleb started to use his powers to alter his appearance slightly. To the untrained eye, the change was unnoticeable. His hair had gone from a deep black to a nice mud brown. His eyes also started to reflect the common color among the nomads to. He only paused just outside of the castle wondering how best to get inside, and if the strange man had seen to much of his face.

(No nom time for you :P )
Old Posted 08-14-2011, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"What says you, good sir?" Ivan watched, puzzled by the boy's reaction. Normal reactions Ivan typically encountered included: screaming, fighting, fleeing for their lives, and all the general good stuff that people do when they're face-to-face with a smelly, blood-thirsty homicidal maniac. When he didn't get a reaction from the loaf of bread, which at that time he thought was clearly a living thing, he growled and screamed, "Why won't you answer me?!" He quickly bit into the bread and then spat the bitten chunk off to the side, similar to a person trying to bite into a cupcake to expect sweet delight and finding out that it was really a hotdog instead. While he was still able to eat normal foods, his body just wouldn't have been able to process it and would have led to indigestion and vomiting. He didn't care much for the vomiting part, and then tossed the bread aside when he realized it was not going to give him any blood.

On the other hand, the meal that had just sped off was heading towards the same destination he was. He thought that perhaps..he would share the meal with the new lord, if he could capture Kaleb. This time, he was going to make sure that there weren't going to be any buildings in his way and followed the road, looking down, and then looking back up to make sure he was on the right path. Eventually he would reach the castle... He will get his nomz! He swears by his left pinky!

Old Posted 08-14-2011, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #7  
((Forget about Marcus lol... That was totally my fault. I really thought I changed Samuel to Marcus and totally confused myself... Edward is his name. Though I am thinking of creating an alter ego Marcus latter on... God I feel like an idiot!!))

Liliana:

Liliana wondered through the swamp lands. This time she was going to spy on the castle to see what was going on. She put on her black, hooded gown and wondered around the swamp trying to find an easy way out. There was none and she sighed. "Why me?" She said as she stared around and wondering a lone. Most of her people stayed towards the end of the Swamps but she rather be safe then sorry. Her people thought because they were dragons, they are invincible, even though most of them were slaughtered. It was a dragon thing, she suppose but she was too logical for that.

After about an hour or so, she managed to make way through a forest and then a road in which she heard voices. That is when she paused and slowly crept back into the forest. The last think she needed was to be spotted.

Edward:
Edward walked back and forth, pacing as if he was bored but in reality he was thinking. He knew others who agreed with his command would come but when and how he was wondering. He knew many of his enemies still lurked within the swamp lands, especially the dragons and Liliana. Dragons were strong and hard to kill, even though many died, more then a 100 still survived and that is enough to breed thousands in the next ten years. He could not have that. Though dragons were the hardest to kill but he knew in human form they can be weak and ill minded. Liliana, being the strongest of them all, was the one her feared. Her friendship with his deceased brother made him even more hateful to her, even though her beauty always blew his mind and she would make a good mate, but that was not what he was after. He wanted revenge, plain and simple.

The power of the Twin Moons was dwindling now. He still had his power that he gained but the beast most rest for nearly a year now before gaining enough strength to defeat the remaining creatures. He waited and wondered how many will join him before the beast rises again.

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

-Pablo Picasso
Old Posted 08-15-2011, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Kaleb had surveyed the castle enough to realize a single wayward child was not going to get alone. Kicking the dirt around his feet, he noticed a small crowd had gathered around the strange young gentle man that he abandoned. His eyes sparked with mischievous delight and amusement. A stray piece of meat found its way to his mouth as he watched the show ebbing closer to get a good view. For a brief moment he thought his plan would work until, the man ravishingly bit the bread, ripping it to shreds. Kaleb swallowed hard rethinking his choices. Some where in his fool hearty mind he thought he could out smart, the man since it seemed he had no sense at all.

Kaleb shook his head, turning his locks into a flaxen color to match the man, paling his skin until he resembled something like his brother or close kin. With a deep breath he pushed his way through the quickly retreating crowd. “Sir how many times have I told you, dinner not a person.” He handed him another piece of bread, hoping to keep him calm until he could find out if he was useful as a guise to get in the castle.
Old Posted 08-16-2011, 08:16 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #9  
"Dinner not a person?" Ivan cocked his head, staring at Kaleb, trying his best to try to recall where he ever met the boy. He had no success with remembering anything about Kaleb. Though, on the other hand, he didn't have any good experiences with his own kind during the time they took advantage of him and chased him for his blood. Ivan would think that Kaleb was some spy for the other vampires and a lure to bring him back to their territory, and by reflex he moved a hand to the hilt of one of his swords. His expression became hostile as though the child had did him some sort of wrong, but then he smiled while taking the piece of bread, "So where is the rest of the clan?" This time, he thought he could at least wipe the floor with the rest of the vampires, if he had someone live long enough to tell him their current whereabouts. Though, he was sorely tempted to just slice down Kaleb where he was standing, and he didn't mind if anyone else got in the way of his assault because he would just attack them in the process.

Quickly, he randomly changed the subject of focus, "This bread cannot possibly hurt a cake, but I have seen something like a...a fly!" Ivan brought down the piece of bread swiftly in order to hit Kaleb on his head, because he seriously thought he had seen a giant fly on top of Kaleb's head, and that disturbed him quite a bit, "SHA!! HUGE FLY!!!"

Old Posted 08-16-2011, 09:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The young boy's mouth opened in a small o as he tried to come up with a lie that would satisfy the strange mind. He assumed the more vague he was, the closer it would be to the truth. In the end he just said the truth “I don't know sir. We've only been traveling together recently.” He looked around wondering what he meant by the clan and then a thought struck him as to how to turn this to his advantage. “They might be in the castle, surely you can get inside.” Kaleb realized it was hard to hold the mans attention. As suddenly as he made sense, he stopped.

And he was violent. Kaleb buckled sightly under the weight of the hand. He looked around wildly trying to see what the man was talking about, but when he didn't see anything he grew a little cross. Kaleb raised his free hand and smacked the back of the hand that hit him. “Stop wasting food.” He said in an attempt to cover up his violence. Kaleb kicked the crumbs into the dirt. “Here.” He gave him a piece of meat next.
Old Posted 08-16-2011, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #11  
For a moment, he thought he had regained complete reasoning and would have figured that there was something fishy about all of what Kaleb was saying, but was soon distracted by the piece of meat that was handed to him. He nodded, "Of course, Nancy is the bestest of meats. Savory and noble!" Ivan stroked the piece of food and then placed it on top of his head. Kaleb couldn't have been all bad if he was offering food, he thought, even though in the back of his head it was saying otherwise...though Mr. ADD was making sure that there wasn't going to be any sort of good reasoning or logic to be processed in what was left of Ivan's mind, "You said there was something inside the castle. I think I vaguely recall that I needed to see the clowns in there. I heard there was a very good circus. ...Or maybe that was something else..." Without hesitating, Ivan lifted Kaleb off of the ground and heaved him onto his shoulder like a heavy sac. And thus they continued their journey, to the land of joy and joyness.

Old Posted 08-16-2011, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Kaleb trashed about on the mans shoulder. “Put me... down!” Riding on a strangers shoulder would have been enjoyable if he wasn't a paper sack, nor the man reek of dirt. He gagged a little before he learned to breathe through his mouth, but still he could taste the stench in the back of his mouth. “It... wasn't the circus sir.” Kaleb wondered why this mans head was so scrambled. At least they were moving towards the castle. Kaleb rested an elbow in the mans back munching on what was left of his food while he could. Judging by the differences in the ground they were getting close. Kaleb realized that he didn't even know the lords name. Slowly he was getting sick. All the bread rose to the surface spilling over the lords back, adding to the smell of dirt and blood. Kaleb swatted at the clumps of bread that clung to the mans jacket hoping he wouldn't notice.
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #13  
"And that's what you get for eating solids," Ivan felt the warm spot on his back. He had assumed that Kaleb was also a vampire, and the fact that Kaleb tossed up his meal gave him some confirmation, at least for that time. It didn't take long before they had come across the entrance to the castle. He patted Kaleb's back before setting him down, "Did you know at one time the world was dominated by rabbits?" Ivan rubbed his chin, appearing to think while looking around, at least to find something to bust down the entrance, if it had been locked. He didn't even bother to go see if it was indeed locked. Soon, he walked a little bit and bent down, picking up a fairly large rock, "Is this perfect? We can smash the door with this." He was confident with his plan, though the rock he was holding would probably barely mar the outer door.

Old Posted 08-17-2011, 08:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Duke of Deliciousness
Fauna stretched her arm out to another tree. It had been a long time since the demise of her village and over that amount of time she has been sprouting pure hatred towards the Nomads. She has had nightmares about how bad her home must have been thrashed, how horrible the deaths of her people were and even worse, the agonizing cries of her mother and father as they met with death. She shuttered a bit and flinched at the thought. She leaned over, putting her wait on her outstretched arm and the weight of the tree her arm was attached to. She took just a few slight breaths and regained her posture. She had to continue moving, towards who knows where but she just had to keep moving, she didn't know exactly what was in store ahead, but she had to be prepared for it.

(( I think that was a horrible intro post, not sure that I can reply if no one responds to me. D; I don't like posting just to post. I will keep tabs on this place. ))
Cheesecake's Mule

Currently Buying:
Nothing.
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #15  
In a dizzying moment, Kaleb was back on the ground thankful for the clean air to breath. He didn't understand the mans comment about eating food and assumed it was more of his lunacy, a lunacy that was becoming quite contagious as, Kaleb followed behind the man. “Your wisdom sir is as expanse as the volumes in the Gaelian library sir. I shall now fear the day I meet the long eared over lords of history.” He nearly bumped into the man when he stopped, moving beside him to see that they had ran into the castle door. Strange that it was unguarded. Kaleb raised his eye brow at the mans plan. He bit his lip thinking. “Sir...” He laid a hand on the rock shaking his head. “If you knock I'm sure the King will admit you since he is expecting you.” Kaleb hopped that his bluff was finally going to pay off then he could be rid of this fowl smelling man and his strange idiosyncrasies. In fact Kaleb went to do it for him, but soon found that the door was not wood like he first thought but metal. He hissed tucking his fist into his chest glaring at the door.
Old Posted 08-18-2011, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
"I don't know what you just said, but it sounds good," Ivan nodded, and then watched as Kaleb went to knock on the door. To Ivan, he thought that the attempt was to break down the door for them. He was certain it would have worked seeing as how confident Kaleb was with the whole thing about knocking on the door. And when Kaleb's plan seemed to fail, Ivan took a step back and took a deep breath. He growled in what was almost an bestial tone before crossing his arms across his chest, still very much holding the rock he had picked up from earlier. "What do we do, wait?" he wasn't sure, and then he wasn't all there, daydreaming lovely things that would terrify most people.

Old Posted 08-18-2011, 08:18 AM Reply With Quote