Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #545  
Went to my favourite store today! And my mom bought me a book for Christmas! (She's really bad at being sneaky with gifts.)
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Todays daily awesome was waking up.
With the way things have been going that is an accomplishment.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 12-23-2017, 11:55 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #547  
Finished 3 bars of Toblerone all by myself. No regretti

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 12-24-2017, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I sassed my boss today, just in a joking way, and we all laughed about it and had fun because all the people who hate/dislike Christmas were working tonight. XD
Old Posted 12-24-2017, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #549  
I was looking up ideas on what to make with fabric quarters, and I found one for pin cushions! They're fun and quick and now I want to make a ton with all my fabric quarters. XD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-24-2017, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
You know, I bought a couple fabric quarters because they're cheap and I didn't need much fabric for a project.

But the question I DON'T have an answer for... What are they intended for?
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-24-2017, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #551  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
You know, I bought a couple fabric quarters because they're cheap and I didn't need much fabric for a project.

But the question I DON'T have an answer for... What are they intended for?
There's a lot of things you can do with them. ;u; I use them for a variety of things, mostly cosplay related up til now. XD When stumped with what to make I just google "What to make with fabric quarters" and I find lists galore. XD

A lot of people use them for quilting, but yeah they can be used for so much more. :0

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-25-2017, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Jandi face items~ * v*

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 11:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #553  
Got to buy coffee before work and my main coffee place has Back to the Future themed drinks...so I got a Delorean...

And also, it's been pretty bare-bones crew at Joann post holiday season, which actually makes for a pretty chill work place, surprisingly.

Oh, and was walking to work this morning (seriously, it was around 6:20), and my boss actually saw me and gave me a ride up to work, since he was headed there anyway.
XD
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
So what goes into a Delorean?

Besides a mad scientist, a kid, and a dog?

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #555  
It's a blueberry black and white according to the sign I took a pic of, but I forget what goes into a/their black and white.

Had the Marty McChai the other day. It was good and is a marshmallow dirty chai.
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Ooooh. Marshmallow dirty chai sounds wonderful.

Not such a big fan of blueberry.

Old Posted 01-03-2018, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #557  
For the record Coda, Fat Quarters of fabric were originally for quilting. They're cut a little differently than the average quarter yard of fabric and they're meant for ease in cutting pieces for quilt blocks. With the rise of pintrest style crafting they have become very popular since they are more easily stored in a small craft store or place like walmart, than an entire bolt of fabric, The mark up on them is actually kinda way more than the average since most fat quarters are made of quilting cottons, which normally would sell in the 2-3 dollar a yard range (unless it is a licensed pattern or something) and most people are willing to pay a dollar to a dollar and a half for a fat quarter, which pops the full yard price up a lot.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
The marshmallow dirty chai was amazing!
I liked the blueberry okay, but I'm kind of iffy on fruit flavors on coffee. Bet it would taste great iced though.

They also have a Plutonium Twister, which is a tangerine Red Bull soda and the Doc Brown, which is a chocolate and macadamia latte. I won't probably try the red bull soda, because energy drinks don't sit well for me, but I'm probably trying the Doc Brown tomorrow.
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #559  
Tangerine Red Bull sounds amazing. The Doc Brown also sounds decadent.

Old Posted 01-03-2018, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Walked into class today after being late due to car trouble, and walked into the see that the room looked pretty much the same as it did last semester, with the same people in the same spots, just a different prof. As soon as I enter, I hear one of my usual 'squad' calling out "oh, Quiet's here!" I had sent an e-mail to the prof but she apparently didn't read it yet, everyone just knew who the missing people were and worked with it.
Old Posted 01-05-2018, 08:24 AM Reply With Quote