Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Jellosexual
Default   #2785  
Ah so like a typical hipster thing, it's more for show, I see!

Bio, you can rant to me whatever you're feeling and stuff, ok. Or if you just want to let out a big string of curse words. Or talk about drag race uk. I'm here for you.
Old Posted 10-25-2019, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Thanks, just not really coping right now.

I'll probably be a couple of episodes behind because they air it here a week later, but my satellite doesn't like to get a signal for the channel sometimes. So I wait for the on demand version.
Old Posted 10-25-2019, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2787  
I don't know what's coping either, the doc found a thingie in my mom's breast and my reaction was to throw up my whole dinner.

Ah, you get BBC? I'm being a naughty pirate. At least all the panel shows have prepared me for their accents.
Old Posted 10-25-2019, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
That's scary, but at least it's the type that is becoming much more treatable as long as it's caught early enough? Keep me updated!

There's BBC America which is like a mix of some BBC things. But DR UK is on Logo TV here, and they only have the standard definition version of it. My years of watching Big Brother UK has me prepared, but also some of the UK reality stars are showing up on MTV's The Challenge.
Old Posted 10-25-2019, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2789  
UH THE WORSE IS THAT THERE ARE NO DATES!! until december!!! >:U My sister told me to take my mom to São Paulo to see if it'd be faster there, but I'll have to call there to know, too.

Ahhh, yes, logo is a channel there xD
what is MTV's the challenge?
Old Posted 10-26-2019, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Ah, hopefully there's an opening. Maybe even if there isn't, you can keep trying in case something eventually does become available?

My father's surgery wound up being delayed because he has to get over an infection. So it'll be a couple more weeks.

Uhh, it's a mess of a show. Many years ago it started off where MTV's Real World contestants faced off with the Road Rules contestants in challenges. But when Road Rules got cancelled, they brought in new people "Fresh Meat". Then Real World got cancelled, so it changed to reality people from other shows and now ones from other countries compete. One of the most compelling is a guy from Turkey who's name is Turbo. It's now on its 34th season and many of the same people compete throughout the years. You kind of grow up with them, which is part of the appeal.
Old Posted 10-26-2019, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2791  
Yeah and my mom also kept delaying to go to the exams ugh she's so stubborn >:U

Ah, hope he gets better soon. And quickly.

oooh I used to watch both series! Like 20 years ago xD what are those challenges like? Physical? Mental? Eating hot dogs?
Old Posted 10-26-2019, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Even if they were already scheduled? You can say they charge extra for missed appointments.

The extra time at least allows for more preparation.

Umm...yes.
Old Posted 10-26-2019, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2793  
She spent a few days saying 'I'm going tomorrow' and then not going!! And my sister was calling me and asking me why the exam wasn't done yet.

that's good. Won't be caught unprepared!

wait are there hot dog eating contests???
Old Posted 10-26-2019, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Hmm, you're going to have to kidnap her it seems.

Except my dad won't listen either. He's not doing anything on his part to prepare.

They tend to focus on gross foods. But there's a little bit of everything. Predominantly a lot of physical tasks mixed with puzzles though.
Old Posted 10-26-2019, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2795  
UGH OLD PEOPLE!! It's like having kids, but worse. Since kids kinda respect you. For a while.

oooh is it kinda like survivor?
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
And they're less likely to listen because you'll always be the kid.

Sort of, but messier. And more dangerous. They get injuries. And it's very drama focused, the producers make sure there's plenty of alcohol around. Turbo actually won Survivor in his country.
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2797  
YES!! At least I'm physically bigger than them. I can stop them from doing stuff. I do need to be stronger to force them to do stuff... if I worked out maybe I could take my mom to therapy... hm...

Ah, Survivor but with alcohol definitely sounds like a mess xD
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
At least project flu shot was a success.

Yeah, I have to skip through a lot of it now. I can't tell if it's worse or I'm just less tolerant. They do keep casting people that are more interested in playing characters compared to the beginning.

Oh, did you happen to see Real World France from long ago? CT from that season is a veteran that still continues to compete after all those years.
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #2799  
Ah, nowadays they live for that |D

we barely had real world us xD I don't think we've ever seen from other countries here. We did have a season with brazilian people. Some famous(now) comic artists took part in it.
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I mean Paris. Real World Paris was still a US show. They just lived in Paris that time.
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 07:41 PM Reply With Quote