Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #2625  
Luckily I don't have issues with my blood sugar level, but I still have to watch how much sugar I have because I'm so used to having diet stuff now because of my parents that I get sick from too much sugar. x'D And I terrified my friend, he thought I was going to start running people off the road. x'D

Old Posted 01-20-2015, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
I sort become quiet and work to "swallow" my anger - lock it away, make myself at least part of the target of the anger, etc. Unfortunately, I do the same with everyone else's anger and flippant remarks, too...if I can't make it better otherwise...

It isn't a good mental mechanism...needs updating to "Fist through the Wall 2.0"
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 01-20-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Old Posted 01-20-2015, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2627  
I surprised my bosses when after hires if we had prick customers that day I'd start swearing, which they never expect from me because I seem so sweet and bubbly. Well, at my previous job anyways, don't do that at my current job because I think I'd have several heads turning. x'D

Old Posted 01-20-2015, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Ah! I save swearing for inanimate objects that hurt your thumbs. *Looking at you, hammer*
__

__

Old Posted 01-20-2015, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2629  
When I mean prick customers, I mean ones that don't give a hoot about you and its always 'me, me, me, me' to them. And on top of that insulting me and treating me like trash. Yep, retail can do that to you. ^^;

Old Posted 01-20-2015, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
I don't really understand the point of customers insulting retail. Even when someone does so poor a job as to make you never come back...that's it, you just don't use the store anymore.
__

__

Old Posted 01-21-2015, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2631  
It's not really so much of what I did, they just have a bad attitude and take things out on us. I had one customer that argued with a manager for half an hour about trying to get these plastic cups with lids for a buck when they are priced for five. She didn't have any proof that the store she claimed to have seen them at had them for that price. On top of that she purposely pulled the tags off of all of them and the reason why we know it was on purpose was because fifteen cups just don't magically not have a tag on them when they are shipped with tags on them stuck to the bottom. She was also dumb enough to leave them sitting right on the shelf where they were stocked too. But to be honest that's not the first time that customer tried to pull something like that, the first time she was trying to buy a cushion from a patio set that wasn't sold separately and the manager on duty told her such. She brought the cushion up anyways because she thought she could be slick and trick me into selling her one. The manager though caught me on the way back and saw the cushion I had and told me what happened, so I told the customer that its from a set and cannot be sold separately. We also had people pulling tags off some things and sticking them on other more expensive items, I've actually had several like that and I had to explain to the customer that the item was miss tagged because its not even coming up like its supposed to (example would be a picture frame that's 5x3 is what's ringing and its a 8x11 frame). Then they get in a huff at me and say I have to give it to them at that price and then I have to call the manager up to tell them no because they are calling me stupid/idiot about the whole thing. Sorry, not losing my job over this and for all I know they could have been the ones to switch the tags like that, it wouldn't surprise me considering that store lost out on anywhere from $20-$100 at least a night in shrink.

Old Posted 01-21-2015, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
e.0

...Every day I learn more about the neverending pile of crap people make for people...

I am sorry that the customers are like that.
__

__

Old Posted 01-21-2015, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2633  
I'm out of there now, and no need to be sorry if you don't do it yourself. XD I've actually had people who've seen me there see me at my new job and ask if I was going to continue working at the other place and I told them no. x'D Besides the customers I had to put p with some similar bull with one of the managers and I was getting too stressed by it. ^^;

Old Posted 01-21-2015, 08:17 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
And I'm the doofus that runs back to a place where I'm known and goes, "You never charged me for this one!" *pause* "Do I get an honesty discount?" The question comes up because the first time I did something like that, they did give me one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post
I sort become quiet and work to "swallow" my anger - lock it away, make myself at least part of the target of the anger, etc. Unfortunately, I do the same with everyone else's anger and flippant remarks, too...if I can't make it better otherwise...

It isn't a good mental mechanism...needs updating to "Fist through the Wall 2.0"
I sent you someone to beat up, Law. LOL
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-21-2015, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2635  
I've actually caught one of my old coworkers ringing me up twice by accident, but it was because the register was being stupid. x'D They sometimes ring things twice for no reason, they don't even beep from the second ringing either like its supposed to.

Old Posted 01-21-2015, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
I sent you someone to beat up, Law. LOL
But...I feel bad for hitting something so adorableableable...
__

__

Old Posted 01-21-2015, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2637  
Meow? *no clue what tame is talking about*

Old Posted 01-21-2015, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post
But...I feel bad for hitting something so adorableableable...
The monster is soft, so can't get hurt! And maybe he/she loves to fly? You could try tossing them. XD

Oh yeah. Think you would ever share a picture? I couldn't get one before I sent the monster, because my picture thinger is gone.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-22-2015, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #2639  
So Perceptor-car is broken until Tuesday. I'm driving Mom's car until then and I miss my car.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 01-26-2015, 09:51 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Is your avatar dressed as Mira, or are you turning green at your mom's car?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-26-2015, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
club, library