Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #33  
Lets see...I don't often have recurring dreams, at least, that I can remember. I have had a few dreams though that I feel like I've had before even though I don't consciously remember it. Once though, I had a dream that repeated itself for about four nights, but each night it had a different ending-it was about ReDeads lol-they're the zombies from the Legend of Zelda. They were kind of dressed like shamans though, and I think they were on a boat or something. I dunno what the heck the dream meant, and I don't remember much of it at all anymore, but ReDeads freak me out lol. That's all I know :P Honestly, no matter what anyone says, I feel that dreams have at least some significance, whether it be symbolic or otherwise. I mean, they affect us so deeply sometimes, I seriously doubt that they're entirely pointless. That's like saying our teeth are pointless. Dreams are a natural occurrence, no? I'm sure it serves some purpose-and just cause modern science hasn't figured it out yet doesn't mean that people should brush them off.
Old Posted 02-15-2011, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Lost in the forest
At OP, SERIOUSLY???
I have always had a recurring dream that is so freaking similar to yours minus the spaceship.

I'm a kid, or I'm at a kid's school playground. It's usually either black and white, or it's broad daylight but I can't see like my hand is over my eyes to blur everything.

It's quiet, I can see a field. Then a VERY loud booming noise is heard and I can't stand it so I cover my head. I'm standing in a field and I see a girl holding a yellow daisy that's in color but everything else is blurred and monochrome. She kindly asks me about the flower, then that's all I can see, then she yells so loudly that the whole world around me shakes violently. Everything starts to fall apart and crumble, then it's okay again and she talks to me normally and softly again.

I have this dream every few years or so and always have.
/ Questing /
Insane Clutterbug & Creepy Lurker
Old Posted 02-16-2011, 03:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #35  
YES i get them all the time, its prety scary
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
I don't have reoccurring dreams so much as reoccurring themes to my dreams. The most common ones are being lost at school, hiding from someone in an abandoned house or building, my teeth falling out, and being able to jump incredibly high. It's rare, but occasionally I'll have sequels to my dreams. Like, one night, I might dream I'm trying go somewhere with somebody and on the next night, I'll dream I've met up with them somewhere else and we'll talk about what we did and what we'll do next.
Old Posted 02-24-2011, 08:56 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #37  
Another thing that's weird about my dreams is that I will frequently have gore and/or disturbing things all around me, but I treat it like it's completely normal. I don't feel nervous or scared, I just ignore it. Like recently, I dreamed about two chairs from Hell with distressed looking faces (real, human, living faces) on the seats. One was a man constantly screaming and the other was a woman with a freakishly long tongue that pushed itself out of her mouth and moved like a worm does, then slipped back inside and repeated. My reaction? I stuck my feet on the chair with the woman's face and tried to keep her from biting my toes.

My real nightmares, the ones that fill me with absolute terror, are simple, sometimes kind of dumb, and almost always about someone chasing, following, or looking for me.
Old Posted 02-24-2011, 10:58 AM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
I keep having this dream where Im at the top of the school I go to... I stand waiting for somepeople I know just staring up at the grey sky thinking about weither or not it'll rain and when they show up I go to shake hands but one takes out a gun and shoots me in the stoandmach.. I stumble back, fall off the roof and onto the grass and lay there staring up at the rain clouds then some guy who I feel like I know runs over and tries to stop the bleeding he sits there and talks to me bagging me not to die and it's wierd but I feel like I love him like he's a big part of my life or something anyways I always wake up then. Iv been having this dream sense I was 12
Life is like a good pistol~
Old Posted 02-26-2011, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #39  
I rarely do, but when I do, its the same dream but my actions are different because in my subconcious mind if I did that action before and it put me through Hell, I'll do something different what would the consequential action be in return

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 02-26-2011, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
I do occasionally, but more often I have dreams that connect to a past dream. For example in one dream it was like we were at school watching these three criminals. They were in a big cage and were pretty much being tortured to death slowly. Me and my friends all left before the end of the dream. In a dream I has probably two months later my friends and I were all driving in a car. At one point I looked through a window of a building and saw the same criminals as in the other dream still in the cage. They were sitting there and then the woman was like, "Ok, it's time to go," and they escaped using various techniques. It was just really odd.

An actual recurring dream I have involved being a puppy. I don't remember the first time I had the dream very much, but during the second there were differences. During the second one I kept thinking, "No, this isn't how it's suppose to go." XD
Old Posted 02-27-2011, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #41  
Lately, yes.
And it's freaking me out.
In my dreams, it's always nice, but at a certain point, my boyfriend end up telling me he wants to break up. And I convince him not to. But I hate that feeling, and when I wake up I'm always wondering what is going to happen.
Old Posted 02-27-2011, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
My dream may not be a reoccurring dream but my dreams always end the same since i was little. I would have my dream i.e i am a spy ,its a zombie out break or i am dating Edward Cullen ( dream or nightmare you be the judge) and then "stripe" the main bad guy from "Gremlins" would pop out and it would kind of just zoom into darkness of him screaming at me. i wake up terrified every time... i hate sleeping
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 06:01 AM Reply With Quote