Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

gnometastic
Default   #65  
definitely casual, I often won't touch a game for months, sometimes years. but woe be it to any that take my games, I will know, and I will hunt them down LOL
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
I'd be casual too, i only play games from time to time, never alone though only if its multiplayer i'll play xD
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #67  
I've always been a super obsessive hardcore gamer. It's a problem. XD It hinders my social life (lolwhatsociallife) and pretty much everything else. If it wasn't for having to work, I would literally spend 24/7 playing the game nonstop until I passed out from exhaustion. Just to continue as soon as I wake up.

I caused myself to have a grand mal seizure from playing games too much once. Hospital and all. @o@

I DON'T HAVE AN ISSUE. REALLY.
Old Posted 05-22-2011, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Totally casual. I think some hardcore gamers are admirable but then I realize just how much work it is to be good at so many, not to mention the money it takes. lol!

I am confined to the few games we have, or that I borrow. Many of which are first person shooters that are okay, but I love rpgs the most. So maybe that's why I haven't played much.
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Fluffy, smooshy an oh so nommy!
Default   #69  
I am a Casual gamer but could easily step it up to in between. If I get into a game I can spend hours on it before realizing it's dark outside. Normally I don't do this since it's hard to find games I like to play with that dedication.
[LEFT]I Quit!
[/B][/CENTER][/U][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
By that I mean I can not go a day without playing some kind of game. However I can not go the the extreme while playing. So most games I play are Rpg. I often replay games. Star Ocean and Star Ocean The Second Story being the ones I have replayed the most.
Old Posted 06-28-2013, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote