Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #17  
Casual now adays.

Though, I use to be VERY hardcore especially on Battleforge and league of legends.
My quest thread. My Art request thread.

Come chat with me, I get bored without someone to talk to.
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 08:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I am a casual gamer, I don't bother with it at all.
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #19  
I kind of think I go back and forth between the two
though doesn't have enough time to play everything I want to, which kind of makes me feel more casual but I guess that is also because my family also uses that tv and plays games too...
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 01:21 PM Reply With Quote  
That Guy With The Unoriginal Title
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber-dreams View Post
Casual, even when it comes to play World of Warcraft. I don't get how people can literally dedicate and build their lives around raiding. It's fun when your guild mates are nice and laid back for the most part, but it's just... when you have a life, it's not first priority. xD

I could never get games right when they came out. Pokemon: Soul Silver and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was the closest I ever got to buying a game around when it was released.

I still re-play a lot of my old games, but I don't play games as much as I used to. I guess I got burned out, since my sister would have me play them for her to watch.
FINALLY!!! Someone else who got Soulsilver! Everyone I know got Heartgold, and if they did get Soulsilver, they also got Heartgold. BTW Soulsilver is the only game I have ever pre-ordered. Black version shall be my second.

As for me, I guess you could call me a hardcore gamer. I can't afford to get new games, I honestly only have a PS2 and a DS lite, but I have friends who get new games and I just go and play with them. L4D FTW!!!
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #21  
i am for sure a casual gamer. i have some series that i love and will go out of my way to play but they are all really laid back games like harvest moon and pokemon. stuff like that. i dont have the time or the money to be any more hardcore then that. haha!
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Divine Angel in Disguise
I was more of a hardcore gamer as a child, constantly putting off my homework for games.
I wouldn't study either, still passed my tests though.
Now I'm more casual because I need to be. Completing college and getting a good job are my agenda, games are my whenever free time exists. xD

Love in all forms
Thank you Azrael for the Pandora Box Set~
Old Posted 01-11-2011, 04:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #23  
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

forced into casual gaming at the moment.. though taking on a new mmo in a month when it releases so i'll be back to being semi hardcore ^.^; i dont like rage quit on people or nothing like that i still enjoy my gaming i just tend to get whatever im after >.> mainly being collection items mounts an mini pets <3

Also aiming to be the best damn healer on the server D; ~never happens but i always get close xD~

.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.
Old Posted 01-11-2011, 09:08 AM Reply With Quote  
System Start

Sadly I'm more of a casual gamer now. I just don't have the time to be playing all the games I want during the day because of work and other commitments. Not to mention I can't afford all the newest and hottest games. So I have to settle on a couple and then go back and get them when they are older and on sale.
Old Posted 01-16-2011, 11:44 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #25  
Definitely casual- I don't play often unless the game sucks me in- then I kind of get obsessed. . . but still, casual. XD

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Definitely casual- I don't play often unless the game sucks me in- then I kind of get obsessed. . . but still, casual. XD
Hehe, like Persona 3.

I use to be hardcore, but now I'm very casual.
Cruelty is a matter of perspective.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Default   #27  
I'm going from hardcore to casual, pretty much. It'll probably turn around all over again sometime XD
But yeah when I 'discover' a new game, I'm absolutely hardcore, until I get bored.

Old Posted 01-19-2011, 08:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Definitely casual. I used to have a LAN center that I'd go to all the time, but it's a good ways away and I don't always have the money to make the trip anymore :\
Protecting the Earthsphere since AC196

Current attempt at cosplay: Saber from Fate/Stay Night
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #29  
Define "Hardcore." I don't go through new games as quickly as I used to, but I have a tendency to play the heck out of what I do have. Unlock everrryyyythiiiinnng. I also tend to play my DS in class now that I'm attending college, so that's got to count for something.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I'd usually define "hardcore" as gaming being a dominating presence in your life; you're gaming a good majority of the day and it takes priority over most things in your life. That's just my impression though, but that might be because I have an addictive personality
Protecting the Earthsphere since AC196

Current attempt at cosplay: Saber from Fate/Stay Night
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #31  
casual, but use to be hardcore. When I had the N64 or the Nintendo that was evil. Just evil. I would play a lot. PS games Like persona 2 I will still play if i can find it, but right now work and my laptop take up most of my time.

I want to get back into my PS2 and get x-360 along with a PS3. I did love Pokemon Gold. But I wont invest in getting heart gold. I feel it killed my childhood. >.>
Your Enigma not defined.
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
I'm fairly casual, I don't take games as seriously as I use to, and I really don't play that much too. :O
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote