Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Default   #17  
My lecturers are super biased... to the point where they contradict THEMSELVES...

it's super annoying... One would say, "oh your animation doesnt matter, if your drawing style is good, people would like it." And then later go on about industry standard quality.
Also super against CG films.. with no care to hide it.

The course director is biased towards "local" content. Your stuff MUST showcase this country! Anything else is just stupid, even if you enjoy doing it.

Another professor always likes to break away from teaching and talk about his personal achievements and how awesome he is and why we should be like him.

Ugh... this whole school is just stupid =___=

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 02-12-2011, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
My psychology teacher in college tries to gives us example but I can't compare to relate to. All of her example are about her kids and her husband and shes tell ing this to a bunch of young single people. She's been married since she was 19 and she is now in her 50s so it's hard for an 18 year old to compare myself to a woman who has been married for almost her whole life and has grown up kids.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 02-17-2011, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #19  
I have a teacher that doesn't really do that, but for some reason that I cannot figure she absolutely hates me. She talks down to me, and has this little smile on her face whenever I am tardy, or have to use the restroom or anything, like she finds it funny that I'm some bug trying to act like a human. It may be that I blatantly hate her subject, and the class, but she makes it so much worse. Math teachers are EVIL.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 02-19-2011, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
My math teacher got a quarter of the class to fail or drop out cause her teachings are complicated

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 03:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #21  
Nobody here is religious really. Not in the way that people are over in the US. But of course we also have the Muslims. Though if you live in the inner city like me you can be pretty sure of most people being atheists. Actually we don't even call ourselves "atheist" there's just religion and facts. lol ( But that doesn't mean we think religion is all bullshit. ) So what can I say? When we discuss religion it's more about what "those people" do. It's really neutral and nobody's ever bitching. And the teachers teaching religion also teaches society, geography and history. They are all considered related here. So a teacher wouldn't be able to have much opinions anyway, they should just go after the book. Students should stick to facts.

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote