Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Trisphee Nurse
Default Forgetfulness   #1  
i am a vary forget full person sometimes i think i am way to forgetful for my age which i dunno if i should get it checked out my forgetfulness has gotten me in trouble Allot of time

ones got temp banned from a site because i couldn't remember my username or password >w<

and remember rules and such

when i study for something i can never remember hardly anything I.v done

i can even remember my own phone number/zipcode were i live DX

i am only 17 which someone of my age shouldn't be forgetting this much and Ideas on what i should do ?
Favorite Quote from Daria
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 05-15-2012, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Maybe you are not so forgetful as possibly...scatterbrained? I don't mean this as an insult, just an observation. Both of my roommates are sort of like this in different ways. One of them, like you, often forgets passwords or usernames, and forgets to get things done, and can't remember where he puts things. He's not really that forgetful, mentally, he just forgets to remember, if that makes sense?

As for ideas, I would recommend taking notes on things like usernames or passwords. If you need to remember zip codes, addresses or phone numbers, write them down or keep them in your cell phone (I do this myself). Rules, you may just have to go over them until they are second nature or easily remembered. Studying can be tough as well, you can try to take notes or see about someone helping to explain things in a different way if that helps you remember in a different way.

If you try these and nothing seems to work, there's also herbal supplements that are supposed to help with memory. I don't know what they are or how effective they might be, but perhaps you can get some information on that from a reliable source. Good luck and I hope this helps some :3

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-15-2012, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #3  
thank you this helps allot lets me better understand my forgetfulness o.o
Favorite Quote from Daria
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 05-15-2012, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
i'm 19 and i forget a lot of stuff to.
mainly when i'm suppose to do something during the day i forget and just do nothing all day instead.
i'm awful with stuff like that. XD
Old Posted 05-16-2012, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #5  
If you have a lot of stress in your life that could also be a cause.
If you can remove the cause of the stress, your forgetting things could solve itself.
Old Posted 05-17-2012, 10:08 AM Reply With Quote