Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default Finally starting school!   #1  
I'll finally be starting CNA training this Monday, so I can have a career! It's definitely the next step for me and I'm so stoked. I already have a CNA home health care job lined up for when I'm done with school and have my certification. It was offered to me through my mom's new boyfriend, actually... he works for the same agency and his boss wants to meet me :)

So how has everyone been?! I miss you guys and I can't wait to become active here again. I don't know when that will be but I'm counting on having a place of my own by Spring.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 09-27-2013, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Update! I graduated CNA school on the 18th of October and got hired on the 23rd! My first paycheck ever will be tomorrow :D I'm so thrilled to finally be able to share this good news!
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 11-06-2013, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #3  
Congrats! Umm...what's CNA?
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-06-2013, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Certified Nursing assistant.

Grats Ginger!
Old Posted 11-06-2013, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #5  
oooh gratz ginger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-07-2013, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
BI Does this mean Ginger is now a sugar mama? Cause Nurses make some pretty decent money.

Old Posted 11-07-2013, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Spare change?
Default   #7  
Thanks guys! I'm loving my new job.

Nexess - I actually had a laugh at your post. My boyfriend has been joking that I'll be making good money in a few years and that he won't have to work haha. There's no way in heck I'd agree to that :P I've gotta save everything I can so I can build a house! :D
Your friendly neighborhood panhandler.
Old Posted 11-07-2013, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
*Plans to buy a boat instead, or a car-house - something I can take with me*
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-10-2013, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #9  
Ginger, I commend you for that job. It's not an easy one really. One of my sister-in-laws worked as a CNA before she had her baby this past summer. She worked at a nursing home and yeah... She had many stories about how that place was. I'm not surprised we have no idea whether she's going to go back to work there or what.
Anyway, Congrats on the job and stuff. :) I'm sure it'll be a very rewarding job for you (especially if you get into a place a heck of a lot better than my sister-in-law)
Old Posted 11-11-2013, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Lawtan - I actually really want to build something portable, but my boyfriend doesn't want to live in such a small space. I wouldn't mind it, but I don't want to build something just for myself. I think that would be selfish thinking on my part.

Serena - Yeah, I totally know what your sister-in-law went through. I spent my first graveyard shift alone the other day, and I had to take care of all of the residents myself as well as clean the whole facility. I didn't want this job to be a janitor AND a (Caregiver, actually.. since this facility doesn't hire CNAs). They didn't go into detail about any of the cleaning they would have me do. I mean they're including things like baseboards, shelves, windows, all kitchen appliances, shower room/salon, laundry room... AND getting all of the residents up, dressed, and ready for breakfast. It's go go go for a whole 2 hours until morning shift comes and if all of the residents don't get done, got forbid they come to work having to start work right away.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 11-12-2013, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote