Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Moderation Admin
Default By the waterfall... [RP]   #1  
[[Anyone can join in! :3]]

Sei walked through the forest far from the training grounds, hoping to find a quiet place to rest and take a break from the rigorous training that he had been doing all morning. His polearm, still gleaming in the sunlight, swung by his side as he moved through the trees.

He soon found a clearing that housed a pristine lake. A waterfall of a fairly large size flowed into it with a crashing roar that echoed through the forest. He couldn't hear any sounds of the camp, which made him quite happy.

Content with his choice, he used his polearm to grab a fruit from a nearby tree and sat down under its shade to enjoy the afternoon.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 06:26 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Chamaros words still rang in Rain's head as she went further into the forest. No, she had not expected war to be flowers and sunshine, but... She had also not expected they would never even know why they were suddenly given a choice, a choice they could not avoid. It was one of the things that frustrated Rain the most. And then people like some of her Captains and Cronislee. They killed with pleasure, enjoyed it.

Of course, her claws were stained with blood of divine, too, but she did it to protect her friends and wished that she would see all her friends one day. But Rain had feeling this choice might had made a much bigger impact on all their lives than they wanted to think about.

Suddenly, Rain's ears twitched. Someone was in front of her, nearby. Of course, she had not so much heard them as felt their presence, and would have noticed sooner, if not so lost in her angered thoughts, but it didn't matter. Pondering for a moment, she "blurred" out a little and moved forwards, then half jumped, half floated up in a tree at the edge of clearing to observe the situation. Unless the other being was magical, they should not be able to feel her ghostly presence.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 06:38 PM  
Moderation Admin
Default   #3  
Sei continued to eat his treasure, completely oblivious to the observer from the other side. The fruit was so juicy and sweet and he counted himself lucky to have found one so readily.

He got up to wash his hands in the pond and caught a glimpse of himself; he was wearing clothes from the other side. Though he hated to do so, it was a practical move because they got less dirty during battles and it might provoke less battles with the corrupt forces.

He grabbed his polearm and prepared to take a quick snooze before he returned to the camp, but felt uneasy all of the sudden. Though this was a peaceful place, this was no time to nap unprotected.

Instead, he stared out into the distance, admiring the beautiful afternoon.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 07:04 PM  
Derp
Nightmare, who's real name seemed to be completely unknown, sat under one of the many trees in the forest. One hand was free while the other gripped her staff firmly in case someone were to try and attack her. The war was something fun to her. She enjoyed being able to fight the divine. They annoyed her, as she thought of them to be the perfect little angels, though that wasn't exactly true.

Having decided to take a break from battling, she gazed up at the sky. The sun peaked through the trees and onto her white skin, speckles of red dots and splatters from the blood of those she had beaten in battled on her clothes. At the same time that she enjoyed a good fight, it was almost sad to her to have to fight this much. Her eyes closed, allowing her head to be cleared of the images she had seen already that day.

It wasn't long, though, before a long sigh escaped her mouth as she stood. She couldn't slack off all day, but at the same time it sounded like a good idea. She began to walk off, spinning her staff in her hand as she took each step. Her eyes were on lookout for the divine, keeping her guard up, since she believed there would be someone always willing to attack at any given moment.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 07:08 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #5  
This man... He seemed somehow peaceful. Like he had left the thoughts of battles and death behind him when he entered this clearing. Rain had to admit the scenery was indeed beautiful, but she was more curious about who was this man. He wore dark clothes and she his weapon was a replica of her Captain's weapon, but she had never seen him around the camp. Then again, it would be impossible to know, even if by face, all of her fellow Corrupts.

Then she saw him tense up a little as he took his weapon and she prepared for a jump. But the man didn't turn around and seemed to calm down. Rain pondered for a moment more, but then leaped out of the tree, taking a visible form in middle-air and landing few meters away from the man. Her claws were sheathed and she smiled. "Greetings," she spoke. "What are you doing so far from the camp, if I may ask? I haven't really seen you around there, too."

Her words were cautious, just like she was, but she tried to not sound hostile. Then, again, her black, long fur tipped ears twitched, and she partly turned her head to the side, giving part of her attention to the another wandering stranger.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 07:15 PM  
Moderation Admin
From out of nowhere this... creature appeared. From her demeanor, she seemed to be cautious yet not overly hostile. He assumed that she was of the corrupt forces, and tried his hardest to appear as if he was too.

Responding to her question, he replied, "I... I'm just here to relax a bit from the battles. There're so many people at that camp, it's not a wonder that you've never seen me before." He made sure to place his polearm in a non-threatening position.

"What are you doing here, then? Same as I?" He waited for this creature to respond to his question, hoping that a battle was not imminent.

[[Hello, Nightmare! Welcome! :3]]

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 07:25 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #7  
He was hesitant, Rain felt it, and it made her a little more edgy. She wasn't sure if many... furred ones were on divine side, so, if he was one of them, there was possibility he found her to be some sort of freaky creature. Then again, she kind of was exactly that, but it was besides the point.

"You could say that," she answered, tilting her head to the side and inspecting him. Rain was tempted to use a bit of her magic to read his full aura or maybe a little of thoughts, but she would refrain for a bit more, till the other person came out in the clearing - magic using took up too much of her attention. "It is quite beautiful here, isn't it," Rain commented, but her eyes never really wandered away from the man.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 07:32 PM  
Moderation Admin
He could see her scanning for something... surely someone else was here. Reinforcements, maybe? He really didn't want to be a prisoner; Fenrir would not be pleased at that news. He tried to seem relaxed, but he was really tense with that line of thinking going through his mind.

Trying to be civil, he replied to the creature, "Yes, it is. It is one of the most beautiful places on the planet; I could stare out here all day." He looked into the water, taking his eyes off her for only a minute, testing her real intentions. "This water is both of the brightest blue and the clearest diamond, is it not?"

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 07:50 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #9  
He had grown even more tense, Rain felt and shifted a little, feeling awkward. If they were of different camps, she should either leave or attack him. Since she wasn't too happy with the second option, it was obvious she had to leave.

"Ugh, all this is starting to get on my nerves," she though, frowning slightly and following his line of gaze that ended in the water. Her ears shifted backwards, as she tried to find the other presence nearby. "The same could be said about many places that have not yet seen battle, though," she commented, the line between her brows growing deeper.

|~ Status:

Last edited by Sadrain; 11-30-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 07:59 PM  
Moderation Admin
"Well, since we're here, wanna share one of the fruits with me? I heard they're better when you share them with another person..." He pierced one of the overhanging fruits, tossed it into the air, and split it with ease. He held one half out to her, hoping she'd take the, though it might be only temporary, truce.

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 08:08 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #11  
A smile appeared on her half face-half muzzle at the man's words. It seemed that he didn't want to fight just as much as she didn't and that was a good sign, even if she did tense a little when he swished his weapon. Not that it could really harm her.

But when he held out the fruit, she came closer and took it only after short hesitation and it was mostly because she hadn't used human for quite a long time. Theoretically, though, she knew that she could consume it and turn it into energy without actually digesting it. So, Rain looked at the fruit half for a moment thoughtfully, watching how the juice dripped down her hand and then took a bite.

"Thank you," Rain said with a smile. "May I ask what is your name?" she asked, as if encouraged with his offered truce. She took another bite and chewed slowly, trying to imagine what it would taste like.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 08:15 PM  
Addicted to Trisphee
Jinx peaked in around from behind a tree, watching the two enemies decide on a temporary truce or not. "I'm glad some try," She mumbled. "Better to try than kill each other."
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 08:17 PM  
Moderation Admin
Default   #13  
"Oh, right, well... my name is Sei, what about yours?" he replied, peering into her eyes. He took another bite of the fruit, savoring the flavor of it as he chewed. He wondered if he should have given his real name to the enemy, but he figured they'd probably learn it in battle anyways. Waiting for a response, he took took in some of that cool, forest air.

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 08:23 PM  
Crowned Morning Sun
It was a long way from the nearest town or any kind of civilization when Shenandoah entered a soothing clearing. She frowned in a somewhat pensive manner, surprised by the people already there. Softly, her padded feet trod the ground as she approached. "Hello," she murmured, surveying them with green eyes as she felt a soft breeze tug at the green antlers mounted on her head.
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 08:28 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #15  
"I don't have a real name anymore," she answered, very honestly. Due to various reasons, her name (that she did remember), belonged to the past and only to the past. "But I go by Rain," she added a moment later,looking at the waterfall with thoughtful expression, even if her black, glass like eyes remaining just as emotionless as before.

A moment later, though, she pulled out of the serene mood and tensed. Rain now stared at the forest, where two new presences had appeared. A moment later, a being that was part human, part wolf, and to top it off had deer antlers walked out of the forest, but the other remained hiding. Her eyes narrowed but she tried to act calm and took another bite of the fruit after replied to the forest-spirit-like being's greeting.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 08:36 PM  
Crowned Morning Sun
She observed the two, seeing that they were a part of the war that had been ravaging the lands. Shenandoah, herself, had fallen on the side of the Divine for no other reason than to protect the woodlands she lived in. However, so long as none tried to disrupt her home, she would not harm those that entered her forest. When the quote-unquote 'enemy' returned her greeting, she nodded serenely. "It is quite a long way from the borders of this forest to the edge of the pool... What brings all of you here?"
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 08:41 PM