Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Art Meiser
Default Taskal War Games and Contests   #1  
Taskal War Games and Contests

Welcome to the Taskal War Games and Contests thread. The staff has organized a number of games to help you earn more currency and give you a chance at the special Rune event items. We hope you are enjoying the event and that you will enjoy the contest and games!

Navigation
1. Navigation
2. Referral Contest Details
3. Referral Contest Scores
4. Unmask the Shadows Contest
5. Unmask the Shadows Winners
6. Quotations from the Battlefield
7. Quotations from the Battlefield - Past Answers and Winners
8. Match Staff names with meanings.
9. Match staff with meanings winners.
10.Staff User Name Match Up
11.Staff User Name Match Up-Winner
12.Winter unisex commons design contest
13.Winter unisex commons design contest winner
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Last edited by Asura; 11-22-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old Posted 11-18-2010, 11:16 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
The Event Referral Contest

We are holding the first referral contest since our grand opening. We decided to add some extra perks to this one. For information on whose winning check the post below this one.

How to refer someone: When you ask someone to join Trisphee tell them to fill in your user name in the referred by slot during registering. If they forgot that user can pm an admin with the user who referred them.

Rules:
1. Only users referred after the start of this contest counts.
2. No Mules
3. You may only have one referral per IP address, we will be checking. (only one person per household)
4. You must refer at least 3 people to qualify for the contest.
5. Referred users must reach a post count of 5 to be counted.

Prizes:
The 2 users with the most referrals will receive a full set of the event rune items. (Ascellus's, Braen's, and Taskal's Jackets)

Any user who refers more than 10 people will receive 20 runes.

1st Place: 60 Feathers of the Fallen and 120 Broken Swords
2nd Place: 45 Feathers of the Fallen and 90 Broken Swords
3rd Place: 30 Feathers of the Fallen and 60 Broken Swords

Runner Up: 15 Feathers of the Fallen and 30 Broken Swords

Old Posted 11-18-2010, 11:17 PM  
Fenrir's Beloved
Default   #3  
Referral Scores
Will be updated once a day near midnight est.

KEEP IN MIND, you will only be credited with a referral IF the user has 5 posts.

Panda - 11
Uke - 5
Illusion - 3
Old Posted 11-18-2010, 11:30 PM  
Gunblade Master
Unmask the Shadows Contest

People of Quesaria, I need your help. There have been shadows creeping around and finding their way into peoples' hearts and turning them Corrupt. I need you to unmask them! Basically, I need you to figure out what they could be so I can defeat them.

How to play:
I will post a shadow (a silhouette) of a random shape every few days. Your job is to creatively interpret what it could be. Since I will be putting up a new one every few days, you have more than one chance to win. Just check back to the post below to see if you've won. PM me all of your entries. For examples on how to do this, click here.

Rules:
1. You must use the entire shape.
2. You cannot add or subtract from the shape.
3. You may enter as many times as you want per shape.
4. You can use any medium as long as it stays the same shape.
5. You may use color.

Prizes:
20 Broken Swords and 10 Feathers of the Fallen per shadow for the person who most creatively interprets it.

Current Shadow that needs Unmasked!

-
Click the picture for a larger version.

Old Posted 11-22-2010, 12:52 AM  
Gunblade Master
Default   #5  
Unmask the Shadows Winners

Shadow 1 Winner: Ashley
What an interesting interpretation. I would have never guessed!

Shadow 2 Winner: Espy
I know some other people had a similar thing, but I like this one best.

Shadow 3 Winner: Ashy
I like fish...
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 12:53 AM  
Heir of Darkness
Quotations from the Battlefield

Listen up, fools. I will only say this once. I am sick and tired of you morons bothering my training ground in the middle of my morning sparring practice!

I would not be so hellishly murderous if it was only the Corrupt maggots who drop in without invitation, but you Divine trash also "mysteriously" find your way there.

WHERE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!

Learn who your superiors are or I will start slashing limbs.
If I can finally kill in peace again, I might even reward you fools.

-----

How to play:
A list of quotations will be posted. Each quotation is a match for something a specific event NPC would say. Your job is to match which NPC would say which quotation (think characters/history/current events). An NPC will appear only once per list, so there are no duplicates (should make it a bit easier for you maggots), but not all NPCs will appear in each list. If you don't know, take a guess or go stalk them down.

They like that.

PM all of your entries to me. Do not post answers on the thread.
Only the first 5 completely correct entries per each affiliation (5 for Divine, 5 for Corrupt) will be rewarded. No mules allowed. This has been lowered due to lack of participation.

There will be three lists posted through the course of the event.

-----

Rules:
1. PM me only when you have an answer to ALL of the quotes. Otherwise, it will be ignored. I will then reply if all of your answers are correct or if there are ones you must correct (colored in blood red).
2. Use your main and mule to see each side of the war, but you cannot use your mules to turn in answers.
3. There is no end date for each list, but check this section every now and then for when I am no longer accepting answers.
4. One user can send answers for all three lists and win on all three lists. There is no limit.

Prizes: 20 Broken Swords and 20 Feathers of the Fallen.

-----

Quotations (LIST #1):
((NOW TAKING ANSWERS))

1. "Poison half the wells. Kill people wearing stripes. Sow the seeds of chaos."

2. "A weapon should be like an extention of yourself. I built mine with my own two hands and it will always be my greatest ally."

3. "You think I would love a General of the corrupt! How dare you?! You would do well never to mutter that name here! Or have you betrayed me and cast your loyalty with that lot? If so, tell me now so I can wrench your head from your shoulders!"

4. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. My eyes that is."

5. "You may hold a sword in your hand, but to those you protect, it is a shield."

6. "Welcome new recruit to the sorry rabble that is the Order of the Corrupt. "

7. "I will always think of you. You were the only person sane in this chaos."

8. "Betrayal is a matter of perception."

9. "My swords are made of steel, but my tongue is made of gold. A warrior must not only be able to cut their enemies in twain, but also be able to silence the fools who dare waste words with their nonsense."

10. "I remember when I first met my cousin, Darberus once. He was quite young, and I remember him asking me why I only came out at night..."

11. "I told you to picture yourself flying! NOT crashing!"

12. "010101110110010100100111011100100110010100100 0000 11011100110111100100000011100110111010001110010011 00001011011100110011101100101011100100111001100100 00001110100011011110010000001101100011011110111011 00110010100101110001000000101100101101111011101010 01000000110101101101110011011110111011100100000011 10100011010000110010100100000011100100111010101101 10001100101011100110010000001100001011011100110010 00010000001110011011011110010000001100100011011110 01000000100100100101110"

13. "You understand that you must not.. no, you WILL NOT, meddle in the affairs of the mortal world... Unless the universe itself succumbs to risk of falling apart."

14. "Kiss my sexy plastic ass."

15. "This armor isn't just for show you know. It's solid and it's heavy... You have to be ready for this and you have to be willing to take the risk of parts of your body not being protected by this as well... I like to live in the more... Dangerous side, you know."

-----

If you maggots are so forgetful that you don't even remember how your superiors look like, hurry on over HERE.

-----
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 01:10 AM  
Heir of Darkness
Default   #7  
Quotations from the Battlefield
Past Answers and Winners

LIST ONE ANSWERS:

-In progress-

-----

Oh? So some of you useless fools were actually able to do as I asked.
The rest of you fools should stop dawdling!

LIST ONE WINNERS:

DIVINE:
1. LUCID
2. ESPY
3. ASHY
4. ILLUSION

CORRUPT:
1. SADRAIN
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 01:11 AM  
Multiply Six by Nine
Caption Contest

So, my Trisphites. There is no war without media, and the media, much in the way of all corrupt, misrepresents. But we're so busy nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to put a positive spin on war.
So for this, we need your help.
We're getting new war photographs in every day, and as soon as we get a photograph we're going to put it up, and it's your job to PM in a caption for the photo that we can put in our newspaper.
Give it a funny spin, a tragic one, the floor is yours.

How To Play

Chamaros and I will be posting up one or two pictures per day with a number attached to each.
It is your job, lowly journalists, to provide a caption for the current picture, and send a PM to Trey with the number of the picture in the subject, and the caption for the picture in the PM.

One chance per user per image.
No mules.
The format should be:
Quote:
Subject: Picture One
Body: A sad day for Timmy when he lost his cat to his mousetrap.
Send in one PM per image.

Image Of The Day

Picture One:

Picture Two:

Prizes

Turns out we have to pay you. But only if you do a good job. So any funny or witty or interesting captions will be getting payment of 15 broken swords.

And the ones that shine above the others, the wittiest, the shiniest, will be getting 10 fallen feathers as well.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 01:33 AM  
Disguise of Destruction
Default   #9  
Caption Contest Winners

Here is where we will be eventually posting up the captionized pictures and those who will be receiving their payments.

Picture One:

Winners:
Grand Winners:
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 01:34 AM  
Protector of Pure Hearts
Match staff user names with their meanings, contest pending.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 09:22 AM  
Protector of Pure Hearts
Default   #11  
Pending.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 09:24 AM  
Former Gate Keeper
Winter Unisex Commons Design Contest

Since some people are already rebuilding here and there, we need people to design clothings to give out to people after the war. They will be sewn by DarkWolfrin and Kamikaze Chinchilla since I think it's futile to do that at this point. I will let Dark Wolfrin explain all you need to know about this as I shall not lose any more minutes in here.

*runs back to his gate*

So why is the contest title so long?

-We want winter items to be worn as commons... So nothing crazy like a snowman costume. (ex: think about Christmas party and what you would wear, or what you would wear in front of the fireplace that would be the most comfortable..... Those are only ideas, there are many others)
-You can design accessories too.
-We want you to draw your item unisex; meaning, you draw something very girly then we need you to draw the male version as well. If your item is already unisex (ex: a jacket with fur on it) you do not need to do another version.

Reasons; We need more commons and we want to be fair for both genders.

With this in mind, we are not looking for the best drawn item. If you are unsure about your skills then do a simple sketch with a small description with it. (this is to avoid being confused by long descriptions)
Depending on what kind of items you guys design, just a few or many of you could win.

RULES:
-3 Items per member.
-No mules.
-The design has to be done by you and not copied off of someone else. No photography either.
-PLEASE post your design in this thread here so we do not lose them:
http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2438

Quote:
Prizes
1st: 100 feathers + 200 swords
2nd: 70 feathers + 150 swords
3rd: 40 feathers + 100 swords

Extra winner slots might be added depending of what kind of items we will gather.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 12:34 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #13  
Item Design Winners

Eh? -Scanning- A fleshy organism! My database says you are a squishy creature! Too much squishiness is detrimental to any protection and opposes my hardware preferences! CONFIRMED: ITEM SELECTION IS INADEQUATE! We must figure out which sentient beings obtained the top scores so we may mass produce these garments and accessories at the speed of light! What? You say that is impossible? *pauses* Your statement does not compute.. *whistles innocently*

Let us proceed with the results! You're such a good squishy bipedal, aren't you! *throws a biscuit* What? I thought you squishies liked biscuits...

-Downloading results-
1st Place: -100% download complete-
2nd Place: -100% download complete-
3rd Place: -100% download complete-
-Results downloaded-
1.Lucifer with the brown coat. -- 100 feathers + 200 swords
2.Poggio with the shawl. -- 70 feathers + 150 swords
3.Panda with the fur cape without horns. -- 40 feathers + 100 swords

Old Posted 11-22-2010, 12:45 PM  
Art Meiser
Games and Contests open.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 11-24-2010, 07:30 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #15  
OMG! This look like fun! I'm totally going to enter the item design contests.
Old Posted 11-24-2010, 08:03 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
OHWOW. I read quickly trough them and they seem like very interesting. ^^ Can't wait to have free time to enter at least some of them. <33 Thank you very much! I was very curious about the contests coming out and now I see they are totally worth the wait. <3
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-24-2010, 08:09 PM