Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #113  
I just want to see what the other people did with their photos. :). I like looking at things like that.
Old Posted 08-30-2012, 11:39 PM  
Ho! Miscreant!
i failed this one... never got all the pics taken

info for stalkers -M-39-straight-& it gets complicated from there :(
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 02:43 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #115  
Did you submit some anyway? I only took 10 pics so no grand prize for me.
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 05:36 AM  
L.E.D Sheep
For "blue string" I originally had a picture of the drawstrings from my sweatpants. But I later retook it with actual string. xD It's small, but I think it's decently visible... at least I hope so.
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 10:00 AM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #117  
I'm sorry that took so long, I thought someone else was gonna post the winners for some reason xD
All placed up front and updated! Congratulations to the winners, it was hard to pick, there were some really nice entries. I hope you guys had fun, cos I def had fun looking through everything! As far as I know, prizes will be handed out in the next few days.

Here is everyone's entries (I was unable to place everything in my own private photobucket cos I just could not get it to work on my computer - so I'm posting the linked entries themselves, if you wish me to remove them please PM me and let me know)

Lacrymosa

Mal Kapwn

Gaius
Photobucket: http://s840.photobucket.com/albums/z...venger%20Hunt/

Airina

Ekilachan

Duce

Fauxreal

Quiet Man Cometh
Photobucket - http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/...venger%20Hunt/

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 10:59 AM  
L.E.D Sheep
Wow, lots of great entries! Congrats, everyone! And gosh, I didn't see myself winning the wild card, of all things... Thank you!
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 02:11 PM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #119  
Congrats Gaius! I liked your photos, it looked like you had tons of fun

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 04:12 PM  
Begin Program
Mine were boring 'cause I was at work 90% of the time. <.<

Though I think my 'Movement' thing was badass. XD "Street with a car" "NO CAR! CAR IS GONE! CAR HAS---------------- MOVED!!!!!"

....<.<;;
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 08:04 PM  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #121  
I did have fun! I knew I was going to. ^^ I really liked taking time to plan some of these out. The wild card entries were especially fun. I like how spontaneous some of mine were. The joy one wasn't really; I knew I was going to take a picture when I got to the state fair. But the silence one was totally spur-of-the-moment. I was looking over my list before my trip to the state fair while I waited for the bus and realized I was waiting a library. So I whipped out the camera and snapped a picture. xD The blue circle was the same way. I was just brainstorming things I could use when I randomly saw my reflection and realized I had blue circles right above my nose the whole time. :P

Lacrymosa, I love your shadow picture. How brilliant. <3 And Quiet, yours are so nice. I like that you put your name on a ribbon. It made it a lot easier to turn your photos into art, which they all are. <3 The other winners may have deleted their albums already 'cause I'm getting a 'page not found' error for them. What a shame, I wanted to see what everyone did. D:
Old Posted 09-02-2012, 03:15 PM  
We're all mad here.
I didn't expect that photo to do pariculraly well because it was on computer but the idea wouldn't leave my head!

Thanks Rem. :)
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 08:34 PM