Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixels
Default Pet Corral   #1  

How it Works:
1.Claim a baby in the grid below. Everyone may only choose 1. Your name will appear on the baby once claimed!
2. Come every day and post about feeding/grooming/taking care of your baby. Role play this however you like but missed days will count negatively against you. You can post something as simple as "feeds 1 sugar cube, gives water, cleans bedding." Or you can role play it out in a whole story if you like. Your baby will certainly appreciate it if you spend more time with them <3
3. As you take care of your baby, if you don't miss a day it will grow up. Everyone who managed to raise their baby to adulthood will be awarded a token of thanks from a Gooper!

Babies will grow every 3 days they are cared for and there are 3 stages of life! ^_^

Level 2:

Finished Pets:

*since we are running out of time, if you sign up and make an effort to take care of a baby you will still receive the item for the event ^_^

Old Posted 04-13-2016, 08:32 PM  
I Am Tam
Baby #7

*chases a hyper fishling around and around the spacious tank. Finally catches the little booger, only to have her SQUIRT out of my hands and swan dive into the teddy bear shaped jar of water that was waiting to hold her. Lays on the floor and hyperventilates about this for a few moments as the baby FWIMS at high speed and blows many gleeful bubbles. Finally catches breath and meticulously cleans the spacious tank, then puts all the toys and plants back. Doesn't even try to catch the baby again, instead just pours her back into the tank. Drops in a few coloured veggie Os for the little fishbrat to chase around and eat, and then sits down to work at the computer*
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:12 PM  
Pixels
Default   #3  
What a handful you have there Tam! (I'm driving home right now I'll get your claim on it as soon as I get there) <3)

Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:20 PM  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
What a handful you have there Tam! (I'm driving home right now I'll get your claim on it as soon as I get there) <3)
She's a lot like a goldfish I had as a kid. Scooter was something else. He even faked going belly up once just to get attention.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:22 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #5  
Baby # 33 :3
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:24 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Baby #33 [The doggy, I'm sorry if I can't count? XD]

-Comes to the pen the pets are being kept in, and chooses the cute little doggy. He's brought a treat for it, so he offers the dog a dog-bone, as well as produces a ball from his bag. He throws the ball for the puppy, and filled the water-bowl with some nice bottled water he'd brought from the store-

"Who's a good puppy? You are! You are!"

-After which, he went into the pen, and cleaned up after the dog, giving him plenty of playtime and belly rubs before he had to leave... but being sure to leave a soft blanket for sleeping in-
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:25 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #7  

She sat down and smiled. "Hello Nallia how are you today?" She asked as she picked up her ball of purple and blue fluff. It squawked a lite then cooed. Pinkie fed with it and played some games. But before long a yawn came. "Tired?" She asked as the little creature cuddled I . "Alright then." Taking a blanket she cuddled the little creature up and began singing. When it was asleep she placed it into its little bed. "Good night nallia."
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:25 PM  
It Won't Stop
-sits around in goo-

Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:42 PM  
It's ALIVE
Default   #9  
#21! spiral thingy?
His name is Gregory!
*spends entire paycheck at petstore for stuff and things that he won't even use except one toy, feeds and bathes and sticks in a bed*

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:49 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Erm... should I..... edit?
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 10:50 PM  
Pixels
Default   #11  
I'll make two puppies, Goopers need all the pets.

Old Posted 04-13-2016, 11:01 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Make all the pets! :D
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 11:02 PM  
I Am Tam
Default   #13  
*sudden mental image of that fishbowl helmet from April 1* Oh dear. No one show that to my pet.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 11:06 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
-Sits with the puppy in his lap-
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 11:10 PM  
Pixels
Default   #15  
It's going to be very exciting to see what your babies grow up into!

Old Posted 04-13-2016, 11:22 PM  
petite fantaisiste
Aww they're all so cute!

I'll pick up #23!
*Feeds bottled wind
*Sits next to windy baby

"From now on you're named White-swirls," I say out loud, utterly unaware of my terrible naming-sense.
White-swirls swishes around on the grass and I spend hours looking at it run over the tops of the little grass blades.
"I wonder if you have a face..." I think out loud. "Of course, it doesn't matter if you do or not, but I wonder..."
Old Posted 04-13-2016, 11:25 PM