Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default яoses aяe яed (STILL Accepting!)   #1  
яoses aяe яed
__________________________________________________ ________________________
"They Say ℓσvє conquers all . . ."

Young Men. Always swayed by unusual thoughts, it almost seems as if most of them are just too unpredictable. That's just what they like. Unpredictable, handsome, unknowing young men. They end up into a world they can never escape.. or so it seems. You end up stumbling on a wonderful mansion, only to discover a horrible secret. What will you do. . .?

{Please read EVERYTHING on the front page before applying. Also, this roleplay may contain a bit of gore or suggestive themes, just as a warning. }

". . . Wait until you've met these girls."
Last edited by MeiMei; 11-11-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
яoses aяe яed

The Nachtmahr mansion is a beautiful, ancient structure that has been around for thousands of years. Many believe it is uninhabited, but that is where they are wrong. Seven of the most notorious female vampires have been punished. And where have they been sent to? None other than the Nachtmahr. The mansion is hexed so no vampire can leave without their key, the one person, their true love. It is believed that they, with their love, can overcome the malicious vampire. The story is as follows:

A stormy night, one old man, seven deadly friends gathered to discuss their 'accomplishments.' Some have killed millions, others have taken over millions and others have taken over important people. the vampire council had enough. These vampires were so terrible, they gave the vampire race a bad name. Something had to be done. After the encounter, an old man came to each vampire individually and offered a rose.
"If you eat this rose, your wildest desires will be fulfilled." Because they couldn't deny the thought of their wildest desires coming to life, they ate the rose without hesitation. They soon found themselves unconscious, and then in the mansion. They cannot leave, there are endless supplies of blood for them to drink, but even with the other's company, it's all... Lonely.

Time stops for anyone who steps into that mansion. They do not age, they cannot die by other's hands. Electronics work to an extent, a magical force stops anyone from trying to dial or message for help.

Seven young men. All drawn to the same place for an unknown reason. Each is attached to a vampire. When the vampire sees a red aura around a particular young man, they are drawn to that one, he is their key. What will they do once they're dragged in? That is the true mystery. . .

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #3  
яoses aяe яed
"If you are to stay here, You better play by our rules."

1. No One liners please. I don't care, at least try. If you need to, put your character in a flashback OR simply get your character into a new situation. This is a literate roleplay and I expect AT LEAST three paragraphs per post(Each of these posts being at least five sentences.)! Can't handle it? Then don't apply. Sorry if that's harsh but It's my world once you're in my thread, and I don't make exceptions for anyone.

2. I expect everyone to be able to post every two/three days at least, so beyond that and you will be chased up if you don't notify of an absence. Also, you must have a minimum of 50 posts on Trisphee. If you are not active then please don't apply. Thanks for the interest, though.

3. No Yaoi/ Yuri. (No offense to anyone who likes it.) It's an equal amount of males and females, it wouldn't be fair.

4. PLEASE!!! BE LITERATE,YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT IF YOU AREN'T!

5. Thoughts are italicized, Characters will speak with "" Quotations, and (()) {} [] Any of these and more are to be used for OOC.

6. I am the Goddess of this thread >] If you cross or disobey me you're OUT!!!

7. Romance Is very encouraged, of course. You know the rules though, no cybering, Alright? Feel free to be touchy though :] Just keep it in the lines.

8: If i see *actions* i'll have to kick you out, this is LITERATE!

9 Highlight Rule 10

10. Pm me your profile with the title of, ------I Am A [Put in 'Vampire' for females, 'Lowly Traveler' for males.]<----- and put I will obey all of the academy rules somewhere in the pm so I know you've read ALL of the rules (That sentence Threw you off, didn't it?! GOOD. You're reading on. >3). I won't even open the PM if that title isn't there because it shows a blatant disregard for my rules, I don't play that game.

11. There will be seven males and seven females in each group, NO EXCEPTIONS.

12. No Chat Speak! Ex. U R....Write your sentences out!

13.D0n7 Sp33k L1k3 Th1$ 3I7h3r!!!

14.NOBODY IS PERFECT, SO NO MARY SUES OR GARY STUS!

15. I reserve all rights to edit/add/subtract all rules.

16. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. DO NOT SKIP THIS RULE. Due to a Possibility of inactivity, I am stating that each member MUST give me two means of communications (email, IM, whatever) that are NOT associated with Trisphee and that you use FREQUENTLY. That way I will be able to contact you if you are off of Trisphee.

Last edited by MeiMei; 12-30-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
яoses aяe яed

Code:
 Username  
~  (I do NOT need to explain this...right?)    
 Race  
~ (This is given)  
 Name  
~ (First Middle Last)  
 Nicknames  
~ (if none, just delete.)  
~ (The female vampires are all 3,000 years old, males should be from 19-23.) 
 Appearance  
~ (No inappropriate material. Pictures can be accompanied by an explanation if the picture's not perfect.) 
 Bio  
~ (Your character's past. At least two paragraphs, and each paragraph is at least 5 sentences!) 
Personality 
~ (Happy, helpful, honest, stupid, sarcastic etc. Make a nice story out of it. At least 5 sentences, no more than 10.) 
 Extra  
~ (anything else we should know?) 
 Roleplaying Example  
~ (I will base your literacy off this, your character bio, and your character personality, so go wild! These two are the biggest impact on whether or not you are accepted. Can be a link or a written out example.)

After I have accepted your profile, I shall post it in the Profile thread. {That is coming soon.}

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #5  
яoses aяe яed

Outgoing Links

OOC/PROFILE LINK.

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Open, But I would prefer accepting all of the males first. They are the most important ones in this roleplay. =B

So, for the stubborn, I'm only accepting males. Wait until all the male spots are filled up to apply for a female (I Will accept reservations for females, if the character seems promising.). If you send in a profile for a female before all male spots are filled up It will be rejected.
Last edited by MeiMei; 09-21-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
R-Rated Fortune Cookie
Default   #7  
}-dances the running man to collect a crowd-{

✤The Nova Knight, EXPLOSION WEEKEND✤
-Seme of Poggio-|*Ixtab*|-Coro's Closet-

No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it.

Old Posted 09-26-2010, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
{Always accepting~ owo Don't be afraid to sign up!}
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #9  
(Can we play two characters? I would be willing to play a male but I really would like to play a female as well.)
Old Posted 11-16-2010, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
(That's just fine, but i won't put the female up until I get the males. Rest assured, it'll be saved. :3)
Old Posted 11-20-2010, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #11  
(Okay-dokey then! I will probably be creating a profile up here soon... Hopefully at least...)
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 06:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
(Aaalrighty. n wn Let's hope this roleplay flies off, I never got to start it on the website I originally made it on. D; )
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #13  
(I've sent my profile. This rp is definitely interesting. Normally you see the opposite with this type of setting. Vampire guys in the manor, girls wonder in. It's a nice switch. :) )

Edit: (Ops, just noticed the last note. I still want to be that character, so is it alright if I resend it when the male slots are filled? Sorry about that!)
Last edited by Kit Katy; 12-29-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: New Info
Old Posted 12-29-2010, 11:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
(I'll hold onto it until then, I['m feeling generous at the moment. :3)
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #15  
(k, thank you very much!)
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote