Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #673  
Most of what we need is also evolved forms at this point. Working on Charizard, though we only have one Machop, might start walking with him afterward Charizard. Just sighted a Bellsprout and Ghastly, and we desperately need the Bellsprout, a great one, and its candy. But it was the Ghastly in my room.

Also hatched three 5km eggs. Two male Nidorans (got a Nidoking out of it though) and Magnemite, which we did need thankfully.
Old Posted 10-29-2016, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
That's good then ^_^ Congrats ^_^

I've just managed to evolve my Clefairy and now have my Growlithe as my buddy ^_^ I've got a long way to go with him though ^_^;;

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-30-2016, 07:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #675  
Thank you :) Growlithe is definitely going to take a while. We've caught three, and then it dries up. I guess that happens with everyone, though? Same with Dratini, caught a few, then nothing since. At least you can walk, though, right? :)
Old Posted 10-30-2016, 10:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Yeah... I've only got 27 candy for him at the moment, most of those from walking with him today... It kind of makes me wish the event would stick around a little longer... ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-30-2016, 04:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #677  
That's good, though :) Maybe we'll have something similar for Christmas? It's a pretty good candy based holiday, too, right?

Caught a Doduo in my room earlier, we need to evolve one, but we don't have enough candy. And they're all really low CP.
Old Posted 10-30-2016, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I hope so too! It would be nice as a lot of people just sit around bored at Christmas and end up eating too much ^_^;;

I know that feeling, I only have a 13CP Mankey but because I hatched it I have 31 candy for it... I don't really want to evolve it as I want a half decent level one to evolve even if it won't be one to take on gyms with...

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-30-2016, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #679  
And all that traveling you do on Christmas, well some people, it'd be great to get candy for some you rarely see in your own area.

We don't have a Mankey yet! Sighted one, but haven't seen one. That's my sister's logic too, evolve a great, high CP one even if it isn't for gyms. But all four of our Doduos are under 100 CP!
Old Posted 10-30-2016, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Of course now that this halloween event is going I'm hardly playing at all. I did hatch a Nidogirl. Question, she has a blue background on her thumbnail that none of my other pokemon have. What's that about?

Eevee is my buddy right now as I'm only one candy away from evolving it.

Went to a coffee shop writers meet-up the other day where I caught a couple ghastly and a meowth. I'm seeing slow-poke around but darn if I can actually find him to catch.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 10-30-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old Posted 10-30-2016, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #681  
I'm glad it's not just me that thinks that way ^_^ That's super unlucky on the Doduo though... I've only got the one of them but it's a reasonable size at 472CP.

That blue behind her just signifies that she's new/was caught in the last 24 hours ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-31-2016, 04:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
We've got one Slowpoke, actually when the event started. It just popped up with two Ghastly. I'm still patiently waiting for a Lickitung, she's going crazy until she gets a Lapras.

I feel like if it's not good for gyms, and I can't get that many, just let me evolve it and get it done. We're working on Nidoqueen. Thought we'd get her first, but then the boys just started showing up everywhere.
Old Posted 10-31-2016, 10:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #683  
OMG!!! We popped into town to get some bits for tonights dinner and we managed to catch a wild Dratini! ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-31-2016, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Awesome catch! And bonus candy for it to boot!
Old Posted 10-31-2016, 02:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #685  
Thanks ^_^ I know, we are super happy to have come across it while the event is still going on ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-31-2016, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I can imagine so! Would be nice to get a few Magikarp this event, lol!
Old Posted 10-31-2016, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #687  
Yeah, we were lucky to find one during the event... Even the places that normally have masses of unusual pokemon were instead just filled with the event pokemon and nothing else, which was kind of disappointing... I just hope they learn from the feedback of this event for the next one...

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-31-2016, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Yeah, some medium between ghosts everywhere and ghosts nowhere. It's mostly been ghosts, we finally found a Hypno last night, but you can only catch so many Ghastlies!
Old Posted 10-31-2016, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote