Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default Umm.... Hi?   #1  
So... I was in a forum on Crysandrea (which is doing a site wide hiatus until this summer) and someone mentioned this website, so I figured I'd give it a gander.

I prefer to be called Mika. I'm more of a lurker than anything, but from what I've seen I'll have to break that habit to really earn Aurum. O.o I'm really shy and withdrawn, and I have a tendency to kinda space out...

I like random avatar sites (dream avi creators are awesome), drawing, writing, and reading. I used to be a rabid Inuyasha fan, but I've calmed down considerably (although Sesshoumaru is still my favorite character), I like shonen-ai, and I'm always looking for new manga to read.

Right now I'm reading Loveless and Fairy Tail. I'm playing Harvest Moon Ds: Island of Happiness, Pokemon HeartGold and Pearl (although suckily enough, I can't connect to the WFC to trade with anyone... ).

And I can be a bit of a rambler.... so I'm gonna go ahead and stop now. >w< If you wanna know more about me, just ask.
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
well hello cutie<3 i am glad you came over (maybe i should make an actual thread telling people to come XD you are person three to mention that is why you joined) i am hoping you like it here and we even have a forum dedicated to manga and anime<3
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #3  
It was actually your post on the Crys announcement that led me to here, and I think it'd be a good idea to post a thread that has links to different sites that one could visit while Crys is down. I've been snooping around the forums, just haven't really posted anything yet X) And thanks for the gift. I appreciate it. :)
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i prolly should though eryna crys midorea and here are really all i know XD but i can go do that
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 03:25 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
http://crysandrea.com/topic/view/41578 this is the thread i made, feel free to let people know
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Hey there, Kilala Mikal. :) Welcome to Tris.
I hope you enjoy yourself here and choose to stay for a lone while. ;)

Also, I used to be a rabid Inuyasha fan, too, before I just fell off the whole anime/manga thing, with the exception of Pokémon. :P

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #7  
I was the same way, especially with Gaia, I'd generally lurk places rather than actually post Dx

I actually had just found Crysandria myself today, and was bummed to find out that it was going to be on hiatus for quite a long time. Bad time to make an account ;-;

Feel somewhat bad for all the people that worked so hard to get all the items that they did, but I guess if that's what they feel is needed, than ok
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
I'm hoping that I'll be able to find a niche here that I wasn't really able to find on Crys (although that was my own fault for not posting more).

I'm not really a big fan of the newer Pokemon television series, but I still really like the games... Although, Pearl hasn't really been able to hold my attention... I'm curious about Black and White (both 1 and 2), but I'm not in any hurry to go out and buy them.

I'm on Gaia a lot, but I never really frequent the forums. I'm on more for the Aquariums and games... When I do visit the forums, I have a tendency to lurk and not really post anything. It's interesting to see how the site's changed over the years.
Last edited by Kilala Mikal; 03-01-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post.
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #9  
I hope so too, and perhaps we'll even manage to get you out of your posting slump? :P

I'm not a fan of it either, but since I watched it from the beginning, I just wanna see Satoshi (Ash) succeed and finally win a Pokémon championship. >_>

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
:D I'm definitely gonna try to get out of the slump. *crosses fingers*

For the most part, the only reason I see any of the newer episodes is because my 2 year old likes it. XD He hasn't quite picked out the different pokemon, but he recognizes the little critters and will point things out at the store and say "Pokemon! Pokemon, Mommy!" It's adorable. lol
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #11  
Yay. :) Do you rp as well? Or are you just a poster-lurker hybrid? :P

Lol, nice. Just wait till the little fella gets older and wants Pokémon cards. :P

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
I've never really tried my hand at rp-ing... So I'd say I'm a poster/lurker hybrid... lol

And I have a slew of pokemon cards down in the basement that I'm more than willing to hand down to him when the time comes XD
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #13  
Hi there, fellow Crysandrea refugee.

I hope you like it here. <3
Buying Runes! Halp?
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 08:13 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Thanks Angel, and so far so good. :)
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote