Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default SMT Persona (Reyo and Nikko)   #1  
It was the last week of summer, and Raenah Morikawa was enjoying her time off from college at a local manga cafe. She had two stacks of manga on either side of her, and a cup of coffee betwixt her and her current reading material.

She listened about the cafe while she flipped idly though the graphic novels. She could hear a bunch of rowdy teenagers a few tables over daring each other to do things, like drink an entire bottle of soy sauce or hit on the waitress. She listened more closely when they started talking about one of the town's old legends.

"Hey, do you guys know about the ghost in the mirror?" one of them asked. "You're talking about the black candle thing, right?" another said. "Yeah, about how you perform some kind of freaky ritual and this evil spirit haunts you until you either die or go completely insane," the first one explained. "Dude, that's probably just some old story for scaring little kids," another one chimed in. "Nah, man, it's true! Apparently some chick tried it about forty some odd years ago and died. It was a huge story because she was turned completely inside out and had to be identified by her dental records." "Jeez, dude, that's sick!"

After that, they all dared each other to try the ritual and Raenah began to tune them out. She pushed some of her coppery red hair out of her face and went back to reading, sipping at her coffee every now and then.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 02-01-2012, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Minato blinked some looked at his refelcion in the window of the book store has it really been that long since he had been away it was so strange and odd for him to feel and move about but he lived quietly like he was told to but there had to be another reason as you why he was given this chance to be able to move about again. His raven hair fell over one eye leaving the other to see his way. He walked away from the book shop with a bag in hand reaching up to turn his mp3 player back.

Walking down the side walk he stopped looked up at the coffee shop it looked like something he would want it reminded him of the old days so it was a need he should fill it had been a while since he saw anything of the other but he let that pass as he went in the smell filled his nose it reminded him how he would work part time to make a little bit of money when he was at Gekkokan High.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 02-02-2012, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
Raenah sighed as she finished the manga she'd been reading and placed it atop one of the stacks surrounding her. Her coffee had grown cold, but she finished it anyway. She made a slight face at the cooled bitterness of it. A waitress stopped at her table and asked if she'd like another and she nodded.

She took a break between books and looked out the window only to find someone else looking in. She smiled at him and gave a small, friendly wave. She knew she had never seen him before, but she thought he looked kind of gloomy and could use some cheering up.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 02-02-2012, 11:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Before going in he waved to the girl. He didn't know who she was but it was kind of her to say hello. Looking about the area he looked at the menu seeing what he could get but it seemed nothing looked pleasing to him but he was there he might as well try and get something while there it felt rude to just leave. But that is how he always been, the girl behind bumped his back but said nothing. This was one thing he found different from him home town and America. It was nice he was back but it was just so strange to be back.

Once at the counter he had to stop think about what he wanted, it took him moment to answer. In rather somewhat good but bad english he asked for a while mocha with hazel in it some whip cream on top paid the cashier moves off to the side to wait for his drink. It seemed so odd and sad that none of the people he knew where around as he sighed some. He didn't have any friend he lived alone it was rather odd for him no one to hang out with but he was told what he told to do.

Old Posted 02-02-2012, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
The waitress returned with Raenah's coffee and she smiled, saying her thanks. She tried to begin reading another book from one of the stacks on the table, but just as she'd opened the book it was yanked from her hands by the group of obnoxious teens from earlier. "Dude, check this out! It's a comic book!" said the one who had stolen her book. He tossed it to his buddies at the other table and laughed with them while they flipped carelessly through the pages.

However, they all failed to notice the now irate ginger from whom they had stolen. Needless to say, they were not expecting to have their 'leader' picked up and thrown onto the floor. They stared at her in slight shock as she shot an icy glare at them. The cafe had gotten quiet at the scene. She held out her hand and said, "Give me my book."

The teen on the floor stood up and said, "Ey, where does a shrimp like you get off pushin' over a guy like me and makin' demands of us? I'd say you owe me an apology before we do anything." She turned her glare towards the punk and said, "Shut up. You stole my book right out of my hands, and I tossed you to the floor like the trash you are. I'd say we're even. Now, give me my book."

The boy tried to grab hold of her, but she flipped him over onto the floor again in one fluid motion. She again held out her hand towards the other teens and said, "Give me my book." This time, they handed it to her, picked up their leader off the floor and left the cafe. When they had cleared out, Raenah sighed, returned to her own table, and picked up reading like nothing had happened at all.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 02-02-2012, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Pale eyed youth watched in away it almost reminded him of Mitseru and how she would have handled the situation, it made him smile a little the heard his name was called for his drink as he walked over picked up then asked if he could make a small quick order of tea. He didn't know if the girl would like it or even want it but he figured it would be kind to give it to her he waited again some after paying for the drink. Once it was ready he quietly walked over placed the drink down by her.

"Sorry to bother you, but I figure you may want some tea, I just guessing your drink may be cooled by now." he said quietly then bowed some to her turned to head out of the shop. It felt so odd trying to befriend someone who may not want to be your friend in any way but he was just showing he was concerned for her of what was happening but again he was being a little awkward now.

Old Posted 02-06-2012, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
She drew herself out of her little world of books and gazed at the offering for a moment before smiling. "Thank you; that's very kind of you," she said, taking the cup and telling the warm scent waft close to her face. She looked the dark-haired young man over and said, "So, you decided to come inside? I'm sorry if you thought it odd for a complete stranger to wave at you. You just looked like you could use a friendly gesture. My name is Raenah. May I ask yours?" She took a small sip of the tea to check how hot it was before setting it down on the table.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

He stopped for moment looked at her. "Thank you for the gesture. My name is Minato Arisato please to meet you." he said to her smiled a little. "It seems you like to read." as he moved his gaze to all the books that was piled around her. Now he was starting to feel a little odd he didn't know what more to say or even know how to keep the conversation going.

Old Posted 02-06-2012, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
She blushed a little and chuckled nervously "Yes, I was just finishing up my summer reading before the next semester. I bought most of these a while ago thinking I would have time to read them, but then I got caught up in my studies and just forgot about them," she explained. She wouldn't say it out loud, but this was the most she'd talked to someone in weeks. She didn't know what it was about this guy that made her feel so relaxed.

"What kind of music do you have on your MP3 player? That's an older model, isn't it? The new ones have a clip instead of a lanyard," she asked as she gestured towards said electronic dangling in front of his shirt.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"There is a new one?" he asked being lost suddenly but that was what happens to a person who went poof from the world and then was suddenly returned by a all to familiar face he knew very well. Then was told to live off here given money just to wait till something happened. "I didn't know, I listen all kinds of music anything that keeps me entertained in away." he said to her. But he found it easy to speak with her now that the sudden feeling of awkwardness went away. "So I see you like Manga. . ." as looked at one of the books that looked like he had seen but couldn't remember where he had seen it from.

Old Posted 02-06-2012, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
"Yeah. I know it's childish for someone my age to still read what are basically comic books, but I love the stories. I can get lost in them for hours without realizing it," she said wistfully before picking up her tea and sipping at it. She saw him staring at one of the books and took it off its stack, holding it towards him. "Would you like to read with me for a while? This is the one you were looking at, right? I don't know if you'd like it, though, since shojo manga are usually geared more towards a female audience."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"I don't mind reading it when I had time back home." as he reached out to take the book look down at it. "This is an interesting title for it. . ." as he blinked some then took a seat not to far from her placing his bags down opened it to look though a few pages. "Do you come here often?" he asked looking at the book in his hands then leaned back a little in the chair taking a sip of his drink. It has been a while since he was around another person but took everything around him blinking some then looked up a little to look at the girl some. In away she remind him of someone but not sure on who it would be that she had remind him of.

Old Posted 03-01-2012, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
She couldn't help but chuckle at the question. "I'm sorry, but I never thought I'd actually hear someone ask that question; it's so corny. I do come here fairly regularly, though, even if it is only once or twice a month. I like coming here to read because it hardly ever gets really crowded, and the drinks are great," she said with a small smile.

She glanced at her now icy cold coffee from before. With a short sigh, she drank what little was left in the cup and set it aside. She grimaced slightly and said, "Even if it's as cold as the frozen tundra, I hate seeing it go to waste." She paused a moment before continuing. "So, I take it you're fairly new to town? I don't recall seeing you around before, and it's hard to miss someone in a place as small as this." She gestured vaguely towards the window at the tiny town.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 03-01-2012, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Minato pinked a little, he was never really good conversation with people but tired. He also wasn't used to be in a small town like this. "Ahhh sorry, still trying to get used to being around people after being away for so long." he laughed a little his hair still covering part of his face. "It's just odd to be back here in the U.S. after being in Tokyo for a while." the raven haired boy admitted some his gaze following the girls looking out the window. She was very right it wasn't hard to miss any one or anything that was happening there in the small town.

Old Posted 03-25-2012, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
"Wow, Tokyo? That must have been interesting. You'll probably be bored to tears here. The last inresting thing that happened around here was a really bizarre murder over forty years ago. Well, unless you count riff raff from the college stirring up trouble as interesting." She pulled out her cell phone and checked the time. "The evening rush will be coming in soon. Would you be interested in continuing our conversation over dinner? I'd love to hear about Tokyo from someone who's actually been there." She began putting the numerous stacks of books into a large duffle bag next to the table. She smiled at each of her books as she placed them in, being careful to not bend or crease them.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"Dinner? Shouldn't I be asking that?" as small chuckle followed behind. "Yes I went back for a while to tend school and take care of things that was happening out there at the time." handing her back one of the books he picked up from before, as he began to gather up all of his own belongings. "Since I am new, where is a nice place to eat? I also do have a question of this ordeal you speak of." that part did catch him as he was told to wait till word came from Theodor.

Old Posted 03-25-2012, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote