Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #65  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
Voltra.

What I did on Menewsha was leave something/a group of people that was taking advantage of my love... Although there were a few questionable item color scheme choices when I left.
Wait... Voltra was the body pillow thing? I was banned from it too, but I had already planned on leaving the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 07-28-2022, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
how the hell did you get banned from voltra?
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 07-28-2022, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #67  
Zim zam boom, that's a secret, so shshshshshshsh!
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 07-28-2022, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I don't blame you Boris. ;w; Although I still login just to collect dailies I have no motivation to post there. Might not even participate in events anymore.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-29-2022, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #69  
How active is it, may I ask?
Quote:
Old Posted 07-29-2022, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
It tends to be more active during events. Otherwise I think about as active as here, maybe a bit more, I don't usually check forums often.

Old Posted 07-29-2022, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #71  
I guess that makes sense.
Quote:
Old Posted 07-29-2022, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
from my recollection, it's a bit more active than here, though i've no idea about that considering i only really counted the online users as a metric for how active something is.

compared to pantheon, though, panth is basically a ghost town. i probably should do some item sets for over there tbh. (pantheon, not voltra. as previously established, pantheon does not want me working for voltra.)

Old Posted 07-29-2022, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #73  
I need to go back onto Pantheon. :(

Old Posted 07-29-2022, 05:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i'm not on there very often myself. :<
though, it could be that my operating hours simply differ from a good majority of the userbase, lol.

Old Posted 07-29-2022, 06:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #75  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
oh, of course they have some fuckin spaghetti code.

there was talks about refactoring a good majority of the site, but they haven't gotten around to doing that yet.
lol, first time hearing coding called that but probably be the case if there have been multiple programmers come and go and how messy they have left the coding. Also another factor is what coding does the site run on.. I remember Neopets being more flash based but half of the site was no longer working before the death of flash and have seen snippets of their code and oh boy.. I don't envy their programmers, sometimes not easy to convert one code to another.

Then again, a good sample of coding being messed up and not being sorted would be an alt on a game. we have an event that resets every 14 days and somehow, the coding to reset his rank isn't working. So basically.. he starts the new session at the rank he was at last session and well, finally our friend that normally gets no 1 is going to be screwed cause he'll get to the stage where no one will be able to beat his score.

Now as me and my friends have came to conclude since this been about three sessions with no fix - 1) none of the other players really give a fuck to report it, 2) mods don't give a fuck to fix it and 3) the code is just that broken, if they attempt to fix it, something else breaks.

But again, this is the alt if not same team with the main char, the higher chars go into protect mode over. Yea, just massacre my main while the alt gets to run around like you all don't know he's an alt.

And probably not hard to get banned from any where. While don't think Voltra would have a black market, have been noticing on a few sites, an ad for a site that sells rune escape gold, if that had been Gaia gold, I am sure a lot of folks would be getting their accounts banned through would say it's more Gaia's fault for advertising the site through.. at a dilemma here.. just recently located a leaked list of info cause trying to get a friend's account back and one of the accounts have not changed their pw to their account.. :/ know the person had been on a few day agos but the sides state 50+ days.. I just don't want other folks accessing the account and doing damage, so kind of at the point, since know the og email and current email, filing a ticket so I can secure the account then sending the owner an email explaining the situation. I would certainly want that if someone across my account in a breach, it's the ethics side through.. want to do what is right but..

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 07-29-2022 at 10:40 AM.
Old Posted 07-29-2022, 09:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
not too sure about them having gone through multiple programmers, i think vii might have been the only programmer on there.

ik coda and toho do the coding on here. i would like to do coding for minigames and such on here but also i'm not trained. i do have some experience in looking through lua and being able to parse it, as well as looking through C.

Old Posted 07-29-2022, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #77  
Voltra having a black market... hmm, I wonder if those whom I talked to are still there or if they bailed. I think ads saying they sell virtual currency are all scams.

Pantheon is on my "to leave" list. I'm just needing to save up money and commission owed art, and then I'm gone, like a ninja in the night.
Quote:
Old Posted 07-29-2022, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
I would say not all of them are scams, I have known folks that sold assets to these sites cause they were quitting and had no use for them.

I think some new minigames would be nice. I'm actually hoping to maybe code a little game where you have to collect cheese as a mouse and avoid cats. I also want to make an updated version of Mouse Trap from the Atari system.

Think most other sites have multiple programmers and I decided to file a ticket concerning that account. :/ if I can get a pin reset, I can safely change the info then contact the owner esp since have came across the account being listed for sale by someone who is not the owner so yea.. black market sites are not fun, I only keep tabs on them cause a friend's account got hacked and I'm waiting to see if it comes up for sale. Plus gives you inside knowledge of what to look out for if you design online games.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 07-29-2022, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #79  
Oh, I thought the ads we were taling about were the qutogenerated ones that are personally advertised to you based on the cookies on your device.
Quote:
Old Posted 07-29-2022, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I haven't followed much of this thread, but wow...kinda glad I left Voltra before all the questionable/bad items came out...

I mean, I left probably less than (or maybe just over I don't really remember) a year after joining just because even as a new site it felt really cliquey. Like...I would post in a thread and be completely ignored, but someone else would post and get responses from everyone else in the thread. And it wasn't just once or twice, but pretty much in 90% of threads I posted in. The other 10% were responses from friends I knew from other sites first...
Old Posted 07-30-2022, 12:47 AM Reply With Quote