Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default Family Bond (Rozen x Doctor Gabriel)   #1  
Name:
Mila Bellerose

Bio:
Not knowing the truth behind as to why she's living with a strange man, she takes up to him quickly and he helps her with her blood problem. She misses her family, like any child would.

Appearance:

As a child:

As an adult:

Last edited by Rozen; 01-19-2016 at 02:28 AM.
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
NAME:
Gabriel

Lost Track A While Ago, But Can Clearly Remember The French Revolution So Over 200 Years At Least

BIO:
Gabriel has lived so long he can no longer remember the rest of his name, or if his name was even Gabriel to begin with. A loner by nature, Gabriel never stayed with one coven very long. His violent and brash nature made him difficult to hunt with and he preferred to be alone anyway.
That was until he met Mila. Having slaughtered and feasted on the young girl's family, he couldn't bring himself to do the same to her. He'd never fed on a child before and he had difficulty dealing with the conflicting emotions her innocent little eyes drew out of him.
So for no justifiable reason he adopted her and has spent the past 13 years has attempted to be something vaguely resembling a father to the young girl.

APPEARANCE:
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #3  
A little girl with a stuffed floppy eared bunny in her arms trapped in a quiet house with blood all around. She would go see who it was but couldn't remember the faces. There were two people, an older gentleman and an older lady. Two bite marks were punctured on their necks as though something was feasting on their blood. Going to check another room, there was another person inside, this one was a younger boy, but older than her. There she saw a human figure feasting on the boy, tossing him aside as he noticed her presence. Standing up, the figure loomed over her but even as it inched closer and closer, she couldn't make out any of the facial details. She was too entranced to let out a screams the monster continued to make his way towards her. She squeezed the bunny tightly as her little body trembled but yet she made no attempts to fight back or run. Fear wasn't the right word , though she felt scared but she was more enthralled by figure. Despite the sharp and pointy teeth with blood dripping from them, she saw a person, such a lonely and pitiful person. Raising her bunny up, she went to hand it to him. "Here, you can have a friend now." She offered.

Popping her eyes open, the little girl felt her heart racing in her chest. She crawled out of bed, grabbing her bunny, rubbing her big brown eyes and yawning. "I had a nightmare again." She told Gabriel. She knew she wouldn't be waking him up, the guy always seemed to stay up a really long time. She wrapped her tiny arms around his leg to seek out comfort. "I saw two old people dead in the bed and I saw this big figure that's as big as you over this boy and it came to me. It was going to get me next. You won't let that happen right?" She asked as she stared up at Gabriel.
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Cold eyes turned toward the small creature at his feet. Gabriel placed his mug on the sill of the large arched window that looked out over a sleeping city’s skyline. He’d taking to draining his prey elsewhere and reheating the blood later. He wanted to avoid letting the girl see him feed for as long as possible, though he knew he couldn’t hide the beast inside forever.

“Of course not,” the cold, dead eyes of the predator warmed as best he could make them and grinned as he knelt down to cradle the small, fragile thing in his arms, “You know I’d never let anyone or anything hurt Mon Petit Ange. And if they did, I’d hurt them 10 times worse and make all your pain go away.”
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #5  
Smiling, she hugged him as tight as she could. "Ok, good! But don't hurt them too much! Just enough to protect me! And I will protect you!" She told the man. Yawning, she went to crawl into his bed, feeling more comfort from him despite him being the one in her nightmares, not that she knew that.

Many years had passed, she was eighteen already. The now adult girl woke up from the buzzing alarm clock. It was her freshman year at the state university where her best friends were also able to get in. She had a rather large group of friends and was rather popular but she was only close to a small handful. She knew he could tell them anything and they wouldn't tell a soul which was actually more rare than what people actually realize now-a-days. She was even popular with the guys though mostly just as friends. She didn't have much of an interest in dating, she was happy just being herself and doing whatever. Plus, even if she did want to date, her GUARDian most likely wouldn't allow it. despite their close relationship growing up, at some she just grew apart from him. A part of her felt guilty about it but it was his own fault.

Mila was all ready to head out of the house to start her first semester. She was just so excited, it would be just like high school except so much better! First, she went to see Gabriel. She knocked on his door before entering. "Gabe...I-I'm leaving for school. I should be back by late afternoon but don't hold me to it. I might go out and party!" She did a little dance and giggled.
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Christ, what I wouldn’t have given for a nocturnal child…

The terrifying creature of the night left the comfort of his bed and groggily went to the door. He was the stuff of nightmares in his pink hawaiian shirt and heart spotted boxers. He didn’t look a day over 28 and he hadn’t for all the years he’s raised her.

Wiping the sleep from his eyes he opened the door.

“D’ya ‘ave ev’rthing ya need? Wan’ me to make some bre’fest ‘fore ya go?”

His words were the sluggish mumbling beffitting a man who’d just been roused from slumber. Then his tired eyes shot open and his groggy face took on a very serious expression.

“What kind of party? Will there be boys there?”
Last edited by Doctor Gabriel; 01-19-2016 at 11:11 PM.
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #7  
"No no, I just wanted to say goodbye, I know that you're no morning person." She patted him gently. Rolling her eyes, she nodded reluctantly. "Yeah. But I'm an adult, I'm 18 and I have the right to live how I want. In fact, I was thinking about moving onto campus next semester. So you only have to put up with me until then. So I guess we will be parting ways since you don't really need me, you seem to be getting along just fine and I will get my blood drawn at some hospital or something. I'm an adult now so I have to live like one. I have to be responsible now." She gave him a smile and a hug. "So next semester I will being leaving for good. I won't bother you anymore and I won't be waking you up early anymore. You can go back to the life that you had before me. But there will be one last thing that I want to do before I leave, and no, I'm not telling you what it is!" Mila beamed a smile up at the guy. She thought it was best for the two of them to go their separate ways. The biggest motivating factor was that she felt so lonely in this house during the day when he seemed to be sleeping and yet he tried to act like a guardian and try to tell her what to do and what not to do. It always bugged her that the house was always so empty during the day.
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Gabriel’s long dead heart seized in his chest. He looked down, not wanting meet the girl’s eyes any longer.

“Yeah, I guess it’ll be better that way…” He smiled bitterly and went to close the door, “You better get going before you’re late. Try to stay out of trouble… Mila.”

He hardly ever called her by her name. To him she’d always been Mon Petit Ange, My Little Angel. But he couldn’t call her that anymore. She wasn’t little anymore, she wasn’t an angel, and she’d never been his to begin with.

The door creaked shut behind him and his back slid down it as he let his composure slip away. He knew this would happen eventually and at first he’d eagerly awaited it. But that had fallen away after a while.

He’d been a monster longer than he could remember. He’d been alone. No one ever saw him as anything but a predator of the night. But that girl… That girl had just seen him as another man.

Tears began to trickle from the corners of his eyes.
He didn’t even realize he could cry anymore. Had never had the reason too.

But he was… sad. It was a new feeling. One he must have had before at some point, but now it seemed new and alien. He didn’t like it.

But, she was a woman now, a fact that he’d become uncomfortably reminded of everytime he saw her. The little girl in his memories had been replaced by beautiful young woman, whose little movements, gestures, and especially smell put him on edge.

Part of him wished he’d never taken the little warmblood in in the first place.

But it was small, and overshadowed by the fear of having to return to sleeping in the large loft alone again. It had been oddly comforting, knowing someone was out there during the day when he was asleep.

Now he’d have to sleep with one eye open again.

“You can go back to the life that you had before me.”

Gabriel held his knees to his chest and sunk his head behind his arms.

“I don’t want to go back…”
Old Posted 01-20-2016, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #9  
Her first day at college was rather nice, the classes were simple enough, and her professors seemed like they were really wanting to help the students. The day went by uneventful, her mind wasn't even thinking about Gabriel and how alone he was, she didn't even think he would be bored without her.

Later that night, that's when it all seemed to have changed. There was a bit of alcohol but she didn't have much, just a beer or two but she felt sick. Her friends were inside as she left to get some fresh air and she would forever regret making that decision.

There were three men circling around her as she felt true fear in the longest time. One of the men pulled her in close, smelling her and then chomped down on her neck while the others chuckled. She let out a scream wishing that Gabriel would come save her but she knew that no on would be coming to help her. They all laughed and eemed to have left which was good She stumbled all the way back home, almost tripping and passing out. The second she opened the door, she fell onto the floor.
Old Posted 01-20-2016, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Gabriel recognized the smell of fresh blood before he heard Mila collapse on the floor. For the second time that day, his unbeating heart stopped.

“No…”

He dashed faster than should be possible and found the girl he’d raised in front of the door, blood seeping from an all too familiar wound on her neck.

“Nononononono…”

He grabbed the girl in his arms and slammed the door to the loft shut. Panicked, he placed her as gently as his shaking hands could manage on the couch and inspected the mark.

“Claudius…” he spat the name like bile. He’d developed a knack for recognizing the bites of others and he knew of every other Kindred in the city, “You’ll meet the sun for this, you vile piece of shit…”

Goddamit...

She’d been bleeding the whole way home, she wouldn’t be able last much longer.

God FUCKING dammit…

He knew what he had to do. He didn’t want to, but he knew he had no choice. Dashing to the apartment’s small kitchen he grabbed the first knife he could find and rushed back to her side. He stopped for a moment, desperately trying to think of another way-

ANY OTHER WAY

to save her. But there wasn’t one, she’d lost too much, a hospital wouldn’t be able to help.

But he could. And so he did.

He’d raised her and now he was going to Sire her.

Bending down, he bit into the other side of her neck and began draining what little was left in her. It was sweeter than anything he’d ever tasted and he cursed Claudius for ever getting to savor her flavor. He didn’t deserve a drop of it.

With the last of Mila’s honeyed blood sliding down his throat, he took the knife and his wrist sliced open. He then held open her mouth and poured the cursed blood down his little angel’s throat.

“Sorry kiddo…” he whispered, cradling her head as he damned her, “Looks like you won’t be rid of me as soon as you thought...”
Old Posted 01-20-2016, 04:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #11  
As the blood entered throughout her body, life was breathing back into her. Wondering what that delicious taste she had in her mouth, she continued to suck on it. As she regain some consciousness, Mila screamed out in agony as she still felt the pain of her neck being bitten into twice. She was so delirious of what's happening. Seeing the face of who she assumed had attacked her initially, she saw Gabriel and much to her surprise, he was forcing something into her mouth. Pulling away weakly, she just happened to notice blood dribbling down. "W-what?" She was utterly horrified and yet, as she looked at the blood, her mouth craved more of the dark red liquid and she pulled his arm back to her and began to suck his blood. She then just dropped in heaps on to the floor.
Old Posted 01-20-2016, 07:29 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
“Easy, kiddo! Easy!” Gabriel bent down beside her to try and comfort the poor thing.

So that mangy mutt bit her… And I just Sired her….

Despite centuries of experience with the things that went bump in the night, Gabriel was unsure what the girl before him would become. Was she doomed to the night like him, feeding off the blood of those she once called friends? Or was she going to spend each month waiting for and fearing the coming of the full moon like Claudius?

...Is she just gunna be a really hairy vampire?

He simply watched the creature before him, anticipating whatever she would become as he went to bathroom to grab some gauze for her neck.

The accelerated healing will kick in once she… Eats whatever it is she eats now.
Old Posted 01-20-2016, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #13  
Waking up the next morning, she felt something was off about herself. She felt very weird, light headed and unquenchably thirsty. She coughed as she went to sit up. Upon opening her eyes, the bright light burned her eyes. She felt tired more than usual. As she went to get up, there was something definitely off about herself. "Gabriel!" She cried out, trying to find her way through the house without opening her eyes. "Gabe!" She called out, tears were rolling down her cheeks. She tried to adjust her eyes to the light and as though a switch had went off, he was able to see much much better, much much clearer, and crisper. It was amazing! It was like she was seeing in HD. Her tail began to wag as she became happy, but as she felt a strange appendage. Going into the bathroom, she saw her reflection but did NOT like what she saw. Letting out a scream, she was a freak. She couldn't allow Gabriel to see her, he wouldn't understand at all. Rushing back to her room, she really hoped that this was all her imagination, it had to be.
Old Posted 01-20-2016, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Gabriel’s eyes snapped open.

How long had it been since he’d heard her call him Gabe?

That thought was buried under the adrenaline that propelled him out of his bed and yanked open his bedroom door to burst into the apartment proper.

Then his skin started burning off.

“Shitshitshit. Right, sun. Daytime,” he spat as he sprinted back to the safety of his room, “Ow. Ow. Ow. Stupid. Ow. Ow. Fire. Owowow. Orb.”

Safe from the searing sunlight, he ripped the duvet from his bed and pulled it over himself like a cloak. He steamed as he ran toward the sound of Mila’s screams, but the pain couldn’t register under the shear fear for her life.

I promised her I’d never let anything happen to her…

I promised...

The cries of confusion and dread seemed to be coming from the bathroom. He fought the urge to burst in, but he’d learned not to do that after making the mistake once before when she’d first first entered puberty. Instead he smashed his fist against the door in violently, panicked knocks.

“Kiddo!” he bellowed at the door in desperation, “What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Did they come back? Can I come in? Tell me why you’re screaming, Mon Petit Ange!”
Old Posted 01-21-2016, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #15  
Mila didn't want him to see her. "I'm fine. Just leave me alone." he cried. She looked at herself in the mirror and moved her ears and then her tail to confirm if they were real or not. Sure enough, she could and knew that this wasn't some elaborate prank, not that she really knew Gabriel to be a prankster. There was this deep thirst in her throat that she couldn't get rid of. Looking in a cabinet where she kept the towels, she took one and wrapped it over her head. It was very uncomfortable. She tried her best to tuck her tail in her pajamas and made herself look as natural as possible knowing that Gabriel wouldn't simply leave her alone, especially when he's concerned about her.

Wiping her eyes, she walked out of the bathroom. "I-I'm fine Gabe, really. I promise." Her skin was a lot paler than before and her eyes were a piercing golden color. She didn't have just two fangs, she had four, two on top and two just a bit smaller ones on the bottom. But when she went to greet him, she could smell something delicious. "What did you eat? I want some of it." Now that she thought about it, she never seen him eat Sure he would get a plate of food and often times just say he wasn't hungry. So smelling something really good coming from him, she was rather shocked. Moving closer, she could smell it more and him. The smell was intoxicating as she moved closer, drawing her in step by step until she opened her mouth and was about to bite down but when she realized what she was about to do, she wrapped her arms around him instead as her heart beat rapidly in her chest. What was she about to do to Gabriel?! "I-I'm not feeling myself today...I-I think I should go lay down." She told him hoping he didn't notice anything different with her.
Old Posted 01-21-2016, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Gabriel looked down sorrowfully at the poor girl who had quite obviously been just about to feed off of him. The lump in her pajamas and the strange shape the towel on her head conformed to answered at least a couple of his questions from last night.

First a teenage girl…

Now some kind of… Werepire…

Gonna need to think of a better name for it…

Regarless, next fledgling I hear bitching about being cursed is getting socked in the face.

Try being a father, ya whiney merde embulante...

“Shhhh…” the vampire soothed as he held the hybrid in his arms, “Calm down. You had a rough night and you’re all turned around. Just go sit on the couch and I’ll bring you something to calm your nerves.”

He lead her to the living room, no longer caring if she noticed him sizzling beneath the duvet. He guided her down and pretended not to notice when her tail moved to keep from being sat on. He then flicked on the lights and pulled shut the industrial grade blackout curtains he’d had custom made and imported from Switzerland. Considering they blocked light, UV rays, and just happened to be bulletproof made them well worth the five digit price tag in his mind.

He shrugged the blanket from his shoulders with a sigh of relief and placed it around his adopted daughter as he headed toward the kitchen. He started up the coffee maker then reached into the back of the freezer and lifted the lid of the secret compartment on its bottom. He pulled out a packet of blood from within a box labeled “Old Nancy’s All Natural Rocky Mountain Oysters” and tossed it in the microwave for a few minutes. The the false bottom was a good defense, but it didn’t hurt that almost no one would want open an ancient box of bull testicles.

The microwave announced that the blood was ready and Gabriel went grab a mug. He put the blood in first, filling a third of the already oversized mug. Next was the coffee and finally a hearty helping of cream and sugar.

The coffee was the ensure it didn’t look too red.
The cream and sugar was to try and hide the taste.
So far it had worked, considering he’d been drinking it every morning he’d had to rise with Mila.

She never did ask why I always took her to school before sun up and made her ride the bus back.

“I call this Uncle Gabe’s Shitty Night Recovery Tonic,” he smiled gently as he placed the steaming mug into the traumatized girl’s shaking hands before sitting beside her, “It’s my secret hangover/breakup/general bad times antidote.”

He put a careful, comforting arm around her and waited.

What happened a few minutes ago told him she wanted to drink his blood.

He hoped the AB- would be enough to dissuade her from trying to do that again…
Old Posted 01-22-2016, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote