Rainbow Goddess
Default   #33  
Thats an awesome idea

Waitblike what do you mean

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
That's good, good idea's are always great to have.

I think I got myself confused.

You meant a customer can only have 6 eggs at one time right?
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #35  
Yep yep

Yeah at a time lol

my closet
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I knew it, I did get myself confused.

For some reason, since the first time you said a limit of 6 eggs, I thought you were talking about a limit of 6 eggs forever, like a customer would only be allowed to buy 6 eggs and that's it..
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #37  
Awuh xD silly

Oh that would be bad

my closet
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yea I know right, I was like "how do sites stay alive with people only able to get so few" [/is a dork]
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #39  
xD you are a silly //pats <3

my closet
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I know, but it surely was an interesting thought.
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #41  
xD it really was

my closet
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 02:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
So I'm like totally thinking that the growth rate for a stage 1, will be like 3 days. Stage 2, maybe 5 days. Stage 3, 7 days and of course the Final stage will be forever unless there is a reverse growth potion.. XD
What you think, would those be good growth rates?
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #43  
Ohhh thats awesomes! i like it C:

my closet
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Cool. So now all that's left is the pixeling.. XD
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #45  
yep thats the hard part D:

my closet
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 03:21 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Kind of, I know the items will be hard to do since there will be a lot to make.
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 03:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #47  
oh i bet D: that sounds like a lot of work D:

my closet
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 03:53 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yea but I might do them in sections, like 10 items a month or a week, or something like that. I think out of everything, the hard part will be the thread set up and layout.
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 03:54 AM Reply With Quote