Like... click sites like unicreatures or silvadopts ectect
Basicallyyou adopt the per and have it grow
It's up to you if you want to make it unique
Also be able to breed possibly?

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 09:00 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yea I was sitting here going "well if people want them to grow, only offering an egg stage than the "adult" stage doesn't quite work" that's when it hit me to do it that way.

Ohh I never got into the click sites.. LOL
Well that would be cool and less work for me, since not all of them have to be unique.
Breeding might be a possibility.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 09:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #19  
Yeah I know tons of people who love click sites, myself included xD
And breeding would be fun o.o

I just hope you don't quit after a few days on this other site people have done this as well but left after a day of it ;-;

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 09:11 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
LOL, that's interesting. But but glad lots of people like those kind of sites.
Yea it would be, all the different combo's that could happen..

I've only done that once and that was on Menewsha due to personal life and never really getting into the site all too much.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 09:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #21  
Yeah also if you breed stuff you get a 50/50 chance of getting whatever animal but like maybe different colors or something xD idk man this is fun

Yeah its crazy

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 09:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yea I used to have a breedable shop on gaia, it was fun while it lasted.. but yes, finding a way to combined the animals breeding is fun to do.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 09:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #23  
Yeah i bet it is o3o

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
So any idea about where these things should be priced?
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #25  
Honestly i have no clue
On other sites things like these were priced relitively cheap so people would buy a million things

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yea that is true. I guess I can use similar prices to what was charged over on gaia, of course a few will have some adjustments but it's a nice place to start.

Though, what I'm wondering is how would the adoptable part work with the buildable part.. [/thinks] I mean they could build the animal like normal, but but have the option to go through the stages.. maybe..

The giraffe is half way done.
Last edited by Crevan; 03-11-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #27  
Oh probably.. tht would be difficult
also you can impliment some sort of food type thing or something to level them up faster which costs some money as well
so people can level them up faster if they are excited idk xD like its that was on silvadopts

And you can set a limit to how many 'eggs' you can have at a time so people would buy the 'food ' more often

Its soooooo amazing!!

my closet
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Well I figured I would offer the two options, adoptable [growing] or just the "adult" this way it can fit everyone's fancy.. well at least most of everyone.. idk about a food thing, but I could do a potion thing, like one potion could be to keep the animal at a curtain stage, idk if it will be a forever thing.. might be though, another one can bounce up the growing process by 1 stage.

The only kind of limit I was going to put on "eggs" was with the building and the Specials... but it might be wise to do it all around, this way I'm not updating or making 100 pets with one order.. [/like that will happen but but it's a thought]
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #29  
Ohhh thats a good idea!!!!
I meant like people. An only have like 6 eggs at a timr ya know? XD

my closet
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yea, I'm not the best in the food department when it comes to pixeling, but but I'm good at making bottles.. XD

6 eggs sound like a good limit, that someone can get at a time.
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #31  
Lol awuh bottles would be epic. Wayyyy epic just saying

Usually click sites have a limit of 5-6. And i feel like its a great limit

my closet
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yea, I think the potions would work better because than I can use the "food" option, [I can make a carrot and grapes], as like a freebie thing "quote this or Find it", kinda..

So like in total, so one person can not have more than 6 egg's at a time, or as in they can only claim 6 eggs ever?
Old Posted 03-11-2012, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote