Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Elusive Fox
Default [Pixel's] Price Check Please   #1  
Hello there, as you can see I am new around here and being such I would like to sell my pixel talent for Aurum that way I can get pretty items for my avatar and of course do something I love doing. I have sold these over on gaia [this shop is now closed] and Menewsha [also closed], I have also offered these to a few users on Ernya. I am currently in the middle of opening up a shop with a good friend of mine, also the same user who co-owned the gaia shop over on Ernya, but that does not help me here.

So what I am asking for is; a Basic Premade Price, A Limited Premade Price and a Build-able Price.
- The Basic Premade Price will be for a complete animal, animated eyes are include in Price. This will either be an Unlimited Option or a First come, first choice.
Preview for a Basic Premade,

This is a Basic Premade animal with the Hannah animation added to it.

- The Limited Premade Price will be for complete animals with special/holiday design and may come with special animation.
Preview for a Limited Premade,

This is a Limited Premade, that can not have anything extra added to it for it has a Special Animation.

- The Build-able Price is a little different, there are a few "sections" to the animals that can be chosen by the customer. The "sections" are, the Base, Ears, Eyes, Mouth, Cheeks and Tails.
Preview for a Build-able,

The Ear's, Horns, Wings, Tail, Eyes and Body Marking are all add-on's to the basic base with the Walking animation added to it.
There will also be more sections to the animals, like Head Extras, Body Extras, Wings, Markings and Items. But these sections will be priced once the basic pricing is taken care of.

As a All-Around Extra, meaning this option will be available for both the Premade and Build-able Animals, will be different Animation, including my very own Booty Dance & Jiggywig [I made these two and I would prefer no one to use them] and an animation I call Hannah which is based off of KawaiiHannah's dancing dolls.

However these sections that are not part of the basic build, will be priced once I get an idea on how to Price the Premade and the Build-able.

As you may have noticed, if not that is okay too, There is a Signature Stamp below the Animal along with a User name, Crevan2008 [My Gaia Name] and Crevan [My Ernya, Trisphee and Menewsha Name]. The Signature stamp maybe a little different once I open up shop here, but there will be one to mark my work.

As for the username, I was going to give this as an option along with the option to give the customer a choice to name, pick a gender and have a birthday for their animal. So there might be Backgrounds as another All-Around Extra.

- There maybe stages available in the shop, I however have not quite made up my mind about this. So I would like to know if it would be good to have it as another option for the customers to have.
Preview of Stages,

As for Customs, customs will be offered in packages. Like a Dye Job Package would be that a user can choose a Basic Premade or a Limited Premade and get it's color changed. An Example of this would be to get the White Tiger's [Basic Premade Preview] 4 color sections [Inner Ear, Strips, Body and Eyes] changed to different colors of the customers choosing.

Anywho I look forward to hearing from as many people as possible and within the weeks to come, hopefully starting up shop.

To-Do List

I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Last edited by Crevan; 03-13-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old Posted 03-09-2012, 05:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
This is very interesting!!! I has a question
Do you do different animals
Like would you do a unicorn or a giraffe or things like that? O3o

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #3  
YAY someone is interested.. XD
Of course I do different animals..
Here are a few I did over on Gaia that maybe offered at one point over here. Some have animation added to them and all are the sample images.

I could try to do a giraffe, but I have no clue how it would look or if I would do a long neck.
The only things that may not be done would be fish or some aqua life forms, some birds and things that would be too difficult to make on the base. Which would be like the turtle without the shell or the Sea tiger without the whiskers.

As for build-able options, I currently have 47 different ears, 10 different cheeks and I am working on the other sections still so I have no idea where those will end up at.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Last edited by Crevan; 03-10-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Omg i love the unicorn i want xD
I have a stuffed giraffe with a short neck
http://oi39.tinypic.com/9qa4vk.jpg
its coupled with a liliac color and its super adorable

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:11 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #5  
OMG >.< That is soo cute [/must make it] Would you mind if I make it??

The unicorn was a pain in the but to make since it's a horse, so I had to figure something out with the whole "mane" thing.. took me three days to do the lineart for it.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Oh please! Iwould love to see it o-o
My favorite animals are giraffes unicorns and owls xD

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #7  
Also i find that giraffes look best with liliac and zebras with hot pink xD i love it

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:30 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I have yet to make a zebra, and I will be doing the giraffe tomorrow, but but I haven't made one of those either.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #9  
Oh im excited c:
Zebra would probably be hard like the unicorn D:

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:34 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I would think so, but it is on my list of things to do, it's quite a list..
I would make it now but it's a little pasted 3:30 in the morning and the hubby is sleeping, plus I'm pixeling some possible stages if people want it.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #11  
Yeahsounds like a lot D:
Its past 530 here xD
Im just hyper and stuff

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:40 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
It is, but it's only a lot because shortly after me and my friend started on gaia, we had to close because a problem came up. So my list of things didn't get worked on because well the shop never stuck.. So hopefully this time around and the sites I want to put the shop up on, hopefully it will stick.. XD
Ohh to much sugar?
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #13  
Oh i bet it will
they are adorable

Not much im a naturally hyper person

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:47 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Well we shall see, so far your the only one who showed interest. For a while there I was wondering if I put it in the wrong place.

Ohh being a natural hyper person is great.

Also Did a slight update to the first post, added in the preview for the possible stages and took out the spoilers.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 08:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #15  
Awuh that is adorable
If you make them "adoptables" lots of people will love them

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Thank you, the stages really didn't take me that long because when I first started making these things, way back in march of 2010. I started with what is the "second stage", I was in the Kaoani stage.. LOL but than I got the idea to make Chibi Animal's.. that's the "third stage" and than finally the Animal with arms and legs.. LOL so it's like the stages are the stages I went through, from where I started to where I am at now.. Totally cool, well I think it is.

Adoptables has in, like changing pets [gaia reference], so only one of that pet [/color/marking wise] can be adopted?
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 08:57 AM Reply With Quote