Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 07:47 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #39731  

Yesh , Totally! hahaXD
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Argh.

I have to work out. Soon. But I r so tiiiiired!
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #39733  
Only thing I didn't have were the purple gloves, but I'm buying them for the next convention I go to. Dunno when that'll be but. I'm planning on re-peating that 'cause I think I did a pretty good job on it, and probably doing the Red Queen outfit I made at some point. Dunno if I have any pictures of that. I think I have a picture somewhere of the base for it that I can show later. (Playboy corset, with a home made ruffle base at the back with a skirt on top of it for flare, laced up combat heels, black lace gloves, a small side ways top hat, and a leather collar around my neck with a metal leash with a red thread handle) I attempted a female 10th doctor but didn't get a chance to actually put it on. :)

Mana; Yes that's me in the pic. I'm obsessed with hello kitty. I've got special forks, spatula, pajamas, shirts (me and Batty have the same Halloween Hello Kitty shirt :]) several toys. I'm obsessed.
And yeah the most amazing movie ever!
And that's cool. :)

Battybby; And you know I love romancing you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Batty
Aww work out?? I hate work out..

Harlot
Aww pretty! <33 Haha really? Cool~ Thats a lot! hahaXD Im obsessed with stitch then! haha
HahaXD Really? Its kinda funny.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39735  
Yeah, my bby works out so friggin' much. She's a power machine but she should also take time to relax sometimes. <3 She bikes, she goes on runs and walks and does fitness videos and just about everything cool. She's such a hard worker. (I hate working out, it's why I've gained like 40 lbs d: )

And thank you. :] I think the cosplay was pretty well one. Found the base for the dress at a thrift store type place. CC.
Me and Batty have all sorts of cute things that we do. She's obsessed with Hello Kitty too.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!

Oh wait , you two are a couple or a friends?? HahaXD
And wow thats doing a lot. Is that gaining a lot? I think I almost lost 1 kg. Haven been eating much hahaXD

Your welcome! :D Ah , I see thats nice~
Oh hahaXD Its always good to have someone loving the same things as you isnt it. I have a friend who love stitch like me. But its a pity we are not as close as we used to be..
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39737  
We're just about lovers. <3 She IS my baby. Specifically my Batty Baby. She lives in Florida I live in TX. STAR STRUCK LOVERS ACROSS THE WORLD. She's just my bby and one of my, if not, closest friend(s). We've known each other for a few years now, online only of course, but that's my girl. <3 I love her so much.

Well, that weight is over a year and some change. I was at my happy weight for the first time in my life and my mom said I looked unhealthy and that "I was loosing weight too fast" (and I was being legit, healthy, no anorexic or bullemic things) and that I looked 'anorexic'. I don't want to say the weight because then you'll know how much I weigh now but it back peddled me into oblivion. My parents have always been VERY critical of me.

I'm sure there's like... a stitch fandom somwhere! There has to be. It's the internet! (And it's always a damn shame when you drift away from people. Tho', with how many times I've moved. Kinda inevitable.)

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!

Ah haha I see thats nice~ <3 Well I always wanted to have a est friend just one is enough but it seem that I cant have one at all LOL.

Hmm , I see am stupid here so even if you tell me your weight I still wouldnt know how much is it in KG hahaXD But you look skinny to me.
And OH..

Haha I hope so?? I have pretty much a lot of people who love stitch here. Just didnt really get to talk or know each other..
Yeah it really is a shame.. >.<
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39739  
:] Batty's more than just my best friend too. I just love her so friggin' much. And she's hot stuff to boot. ;] If you end up wanting to chill in this thread you are going to be exposed to A LOT of shmooze between me and her.

Aaw, well that's a damn shame. I've lost a lot "best friends" before and I believe everyone has at least one, even if they don't realize it. Someone who cares. :]

Well, I could tell you that in kg. I'm originally from Europe, I just happen to live in TX right now.

And thank you, that pictures was taken about.... almost 2 years ago now? My favorite weight.

And yeah; my momma asked me about half a year ago if I was pregnant. Like, seriously. And I got so angry. I changed for her.

Well there's so many people that love things on Tris; but even in the fan threads people don't talk in there a lot. x.x

Yeah; like I mentioned. I'm originally european side. Moved around a lot in Europe and then to state side. Lost a lot of people.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!

Aww , thats sweet hahaXD

Hmmm, I have been hurt a lot by my so called best friend they always say , Im your best friend but then later say hurtful stuff to me and all and well I dont have one at all.

Oh tell me if you really dont mind. Im like 45Kg but well Im kinda short so its average. Im trying to maintain my weight now when Im like 13-15 years old Im 48kg. But now its 45kg so its good. I didnt want it to be over 45kg >.< Im the curvy type so..

Your welcome! Wow thats nice.

Oh wow thats really.... I got nothing to say. >.<

Ah , I see I see hahaxD

Oh , I see. I never really moved to other country but I did move house a lot of times when Im younger. I live with my mom only thats why. But still in the same school. But still..

Edit : Im going to sleep now talk to you later! :D
Last edited by xMana; 12-16-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39741  
We're cheesy as all balls with each other. <3

Yeah. I used to have people close to me like that. Hardest part is learning to let them go and go fuck that and trying to find people who are actually close and there for you. Life long friends. But it takes time and so much trust. Sorry you had that shit. That type of BS ruined my first apartment experience and helped make me fail an entire YEAR of college. All F's. For two semester.

I'm super SUPER curvy so I understand. And before my medical problems got real bad (had them since I was a kid and it's getting worse, at 15 they told me I was going to be in a wheelchair before 30); but before that, I did a lot of sports. And I was gymnist for a bit so I got those broad shoulders that add extra weight. I'm stocky, curvy. But that's a perfectly decent weight to be at. :]

All my favorite pictures of myself are about that time. Lookin' back, I'm very happy with that. (But of course at the time I couldn't stop loosing weight. Wish I didn't have the BS people in my life that made me obsessed about my weight.)

Haha, that's fine. Most people don't. I mean, what do you say? I love my parents but now that I'm older I'm finally realizing you can love someone and still be angry, and mad at them for the way they treated you. Some of the shit my parents said/did to me was fucked up.

Yeah. I've started several threads on shows and other things and it always dies within a day. xD;

Moving a lot helps with that feeling of 'no one's actually there'. I'm lucky. My bff from Finland (born and bred Helsinki), I still talk to. 'Cause she's an amazing person. We're ONE day apart. I was born July 1 she was born July 2 of the same year. But I rem. (My mom was born in Egypt. So I've lived in Egypt, Germany, Finland, and then Texas. And we've moved a lot of houses in between) having all these friends who said they'd keep in touch but they didn't really care that much. And maybe it's a young kid thing. You're just interested in so many other things.

But yeah; no. It sucks.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
-slides into a seat, quietly sipping at her tea-

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #39743  
o_o I've missed a lot...

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
I'm finally back.

Feels like im frostbitten, but back xD
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
halloweenqueen, seraphinababu, sexy tiem?, tales things.