Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #337  
Wouldn't be the first time a drunk guy walked the wrong way. (I've encountered this but no piss, thankfully).

Didn't make it to my aunt's today, which I now feel bad for because she's apparently by herself as I didn't realize my mom went to stay with my brother for a night. bah. Life continues.
Old Posted 08-17-2018, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
I'm getting kicked out from my sister in law's because I'm a fucking idiot addict thief.
I wish I could just die but I want to be better for my fiance who, for whatever goddamn reason, wants to stay with me anyway. Why the fuck would he give a useless creature like me a third fucking chance, I have no idea

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 08-17-2018, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #339  
Wifi hates me Dx

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-17-2018, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverAshwood View Post
I'm getting kicked out from my sister in law's because I'm a fucking idiot addict thief.
I wish I could just die but I want to be better for my fiance who, for whatever goddamn reason, wants to stay with me anyway. Why the fuck would he give a useless creature like me a third fucking chance, I have no idea
Do you want an honest opinion?
Old Posted 08-17-2018, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #341  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Do you want an honest opinion?
I'm afraid if it but sure

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 08-18-2018, 09:39 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
i ate like 12 packs of seasoned laver and i could still👏 keep👏 going👏
holy sh!t look at my room
it's the beginning of a tragic nature video with aerial views of landfills and plastic waste. cutscene to me still eatin. all i need is just sir david attenborough narrating: "and here lies bluebird in its natural habitat. disgustinh."

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-18-2018, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #343  
new daily awful: clicking all 38 space bows to buy em bc the buy all button is just there to tease u

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-19-2018, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverAshwood View Post
I'm afraid if it but sure
From what I read of your post, I sort of wonder why you put up with him. Granted I know nothing of the situation, but right now you seem to be the one trying to hold things together. Your "useless" comment surprised me.
Old Posted 08-19-2018, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #345  
i'm my own muse i guess

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-20-2018, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Never fails. NEVER FAILS. Get a massive project out the door, everybody celebrates, and find a significant bug a few hours later.

At least this time I caught it while doing an offline test instead of having a customer find it.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-20-2018, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #347  
Just found out I have to work Joann at 8am tomorrow. But thanks to shitty scheduling, I am en route to job #2 right now. Which wouldn't be that bad except in addition to my normal 4 hours of cleaning, I'll have massive amounts of cleanup from the wedding rental on Sat. So odds are good that I'll be there AT LEAST until 1am, and then have to turn around and be up at 6am to get out the door by 7 so I can get to work by 8.

Update: I am doing the smart thing and swapping task list days so that wedding cleanup will coincide with the regular cleaning that needs done anyway. But OMG it's a freaking pigsty. How the eff did they manage to spill enough stuff to make the entire floor sticky?!?
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 08-20-2018 at 10:18 PM.
Old Posted 08-20-2018, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Why are people driving by blasting music? u_u Can I chuck something at them?

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-20-2018, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #349  
...aaaand MIGRAINE. Because tonight wasn't already enough of a pain...
Old Posted 08-21-2018, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
So let's see...

The daycare mom who watches 3 children for I guess 8 hours each day being pretty much horrible to them.

There's also a construction site wrecking my nerves and causing headaches.

The fact that this is getting to be my normal day.

Oh and it's the fifth day I've called somewhere, being told I'd be called back the same day. It's now late enough to know that won't happen.

Hi, nice to meet y'all!
Old Posted 08-21-2018, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #351  
not sure if this is too heavy for this forum, but my anxiety's gotten so bad i barely leave the house. tried to go with my bf to a sonic drive thru last night and nearly lost it in the parking lot lmao

i guess thats part of the reason i started looking for online communities again.

how are all of you doing?
Old Posted 08-22-2018, 11:21 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
nah dude, you're good, that's not too heavy

y'all wanna hear heavy

my uncle this past week has been in the hospital, and it was bad, but we thought he was gonna make it.

not so anymore.

they went and put him under so he wouldn't suffer through the end, because it's gonna be bad, but it didn't take correctly. he was sedated, but not unconscious. he was still aware, but unable to move or communicate. and they talked about his soon death around him. talked about the hopeless situation his kids would be in. talked about harvesting his organs.

and he could hear them

and he couldn't tell them he could hear them

and they didn't notice until he was crying

and i'm

a little fucked up right now

this is not okay. nothing about this is okay. every single aspect of this situation is entirely wrong and fucked up and no one is okay.

fokkin, daily awful thread? here's some awful to satisfy your monthly quota of awful. you're welcome.

Old Posted 08-22-2018, 12:35 PM Reply With Quote