Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #17  
"The original purpose was simply a strong warrior. My client wanted you to have no emotional basis so you'd basically be a killing machine. However...That is immoral. The whole project is." She leaned her head backwards. "Your true purpose...Is what you choose."
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He looked down to his hands "...Very well" He said in an emotionless tone. How was he supposed to react to that? The only reason he was even here was to be a puppet?...
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #19  
"Please pretend that the original reason doesn't exist if you'd like. You have free will- do what you wish if you feel a need to. Alright?"
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"It...will be hard" Mizuki stated then shook his head slightly to himself. "Well...There is a reason I am awake and a reason I was made..." He said "So...What now?"
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #21  
"Unfortunately, Mizuki," Lydia answered softly. She put a hand out to him, a soft smile, though hard. "That is a question only you can answer... What you do is up to you. You have free will. You'll have to let it guide you. I will help you the most I can... But in the end, what you do is your decision."
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki took her hand and with her added strength got up. He wabbled a little at first and then soon began to walk. After some hits and misses he was able to walk on his own. It appeared as though he was a fast learner "So...what can I do?" He asked her "I mean...im the ultimit fighter...what are my abilities?"
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #23  
Lydia smiled when he'd stood up and figured out the right way to walk. "Well for one, you are a fast learner. Of course that had nothing to do with me from what I know...But I do know if you try hard enough, you'll be very fast in general. That's an example."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki thought for a moment "Is...there some where that I can test that out?" He asked her with a little glance
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #25  
Lydia nodded, standing up fully so that her lack of height was eminent. A smile managed on her face as she walked towards the door. "Follow me. I had a room set up in this place just so that you could do that if you wanted."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He gave a nod of his head "Thank you" M,izuki said as he fallowed her. When she stood he was a little shocked. He had guessed by her structure that she was tiny but nothing like how she really was.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #27  
Lydia was used to the shock she was given. "Yes, I'm a shrimp in size. Don't let that get to you too much. My height won't affect your abilities in any way anyway, after all." Laughing a bit, she began to walk through the hallway, coming up to another room. Opening the door, it appeared as though the room was empty, though spacious, with some padded walling just to be safe. "Run around if you'd like to test your speed. If you want to test strength or other things, I'll get some equipment for you."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki gave a nod of his head "Alright" He said as he entered the room. Mizuki then headed over to one side of the room and placed his back to the wall. It was a far distance between the two walls...enough room to pick up some speed. Mizuki then crouched and took in a deep breath.

Mizuki then pushed off the wall with his right foot. It was a sloppy start but by the time he had reached the other wall he was going to fast to stop on time. The only thing he thought of was to run up the wall do a flip and save injury...and thats what he did.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 03:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #29  
Lydia had closed the door behind her, sitting near to it as to hope not to get trampled. Watching him carefully, she noted the way that his sloppy movements would be compensated for by quick responses to any issues, a smile managing on her face. "His mind seems to be working quite quickly as well. He should be just fine."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
As he landed on the ground he turned to look at her. He wondered what else he could do. "Hows...your combat?" He asked her standing there with a tilted head his loose silvery hair flowing down and brushing past his hand. He really needed to do something about that. "Also...do you have a tie?" He asked as he begain to gather his long hair.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #31  
She nodded, taking out the hair tie in her own hair and making sure it was clean of any extra blond locks. "I don't really need mine, so you can go ahead and use it if you like. I should probably give you a haircut if that hair of yours is getting to be a nuisance." She walked over and handed him the hair tie. "I'm not the best fighter, but I can defend myself for the most part. "I'm only strong in the legs, but that's something...Why? Need a sparring partner or something?"
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He greatfully took the tie as he had finished braiding his hair. At the mention of a hair cut his head whiped up "Um...no thank you" He said holding his hair to his chest. "And...if you are capable" He stated
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote