Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sized Ninja
Default I'm still alive... kinda..   #1  
So you know how some say life can be like a roller coaster.. welp it is for me..

But the run down...

We finally moved into an apartment of our own.. fought to get caught up on bills.. I switched jobs because after 3 years at Target I was only making $7.95.. I now work at walmart 3rd shift again..

He has gone through like 3 or 4 jobs since we have moved.. he just lost a new job that was going to make it so we didn't have to worry about struggling on bills.

We just got caught up on everything for the first time in a few months and instead of paying rent right away... he is like oh! black friday.. must shop.. so we are late on the rent and I am scared to death. His mom told us "when" you lose the apartment..you can move back here but rent will be $600, you'll live in the basement, and you will need to find a new home from Prozak(my cat).

Some who know me on here will understand this next part..

If it comes to that... I am really leaving. I am done trying.

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 12-02-2014, 07:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
(((HUGS)))

Relationships are give-and-take, but that doesn't mean that one person has the "giver" role while the other is the "taker."
I don't know the specifics of your situation, Sweetie, but I have been in similar situations and I know how difficult it can be to even stand up and keep moving forward sometimes when feeling just so stuck.

You're not alone, and you're not the only one who has survived a situation like this. Hang in there, and make sure you do what you need to do for YOU, as well as for Prozak. (I do suggest making sure your important papers are together and safe in case you do have to leave. "Cleaning out old files" is a good excuse if you think he'll get suspicious or malicious. The sooner you file for taxes, the sooner the refund check comes, and you can't file early if you're not organized, right? )
Old Posted 12-02-2014, 12:34 PM Reply With Quote