Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Goddess Of Mercy
Default Insidious   #1  
Oh my GOD. This is the first movie - in a REALLY long time - to make me scream/jump more than once, and actually freak me out! I must say that it was a really, REALLY good movie to go see, totally worth the $10 ticket. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think of it? I personally was kept on the edge of my seat, and jolted back to life with every creepy part! I highly recommend seeing this one, guys!
R.i.P MoM ~ I Love You, Always
[♥] Nov.26.2010 [♥]
Old Posted 04-17-2011, 02:41 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
I went to see insidious the weekend before last. I don't find horror movies scary at all and Insidious didn't become the exception. I didn't think it was at all a scary movie. However that being said it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It had a great story line, was a little different than the other run of the mill horrors out there, and did keep me entertained throughout the entire movie. I love horror movies because I find them entertaining or funny. Insidious had some funny moments (to me, apparently scary to the rest of the theatre, as I laughed through their screams), and was overall amazing to watch. I completely agree that it was worth the movie ticket price, and honestly recommend it to everyone to go see!

~* Calendros' wife <3 - married Aug 13/11 *~
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 09:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Goddess Of Mercy
Default   #3  
I love seeing that even people who don't get scared from horror films can appreciate this movie. This one is totally in my top 10.
R.i.P MoM ~ I Love You, Always
[♥] Nov.26.2010 [♥]
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
I've been debating on going to see it or not because I had read bad reviews about it right after it came out. Since then, all I've heard has been good so I think I'll take my chances. As someone who is not afraid of horror films, both Paranormal Activity scared me more than just about anything. With the same creators, I'm sure Insidious won't let me down.
Old Posted 05-04-2011, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote