Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #17  
I'm a derp, I read part of your siggy thinking it was part of your post. x'D And I've already started the thread and linked it in the first post. :D So go post! XD

Old Posted 01-06-2015, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Lol XD It's alright.
Old Posted 01-07-2015, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #19  
OWO
(hopes that you can make a post before she has to go to bed)
I know, I'm WAY to eager for this. XD For a change I get to play the selfish rich dude. X3 In my other one I played a rich dude but he wasn't selfish, but there's a whole story to that. x'D

Old Posted 01-07-2015, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I'm sorry it's short D:

But bah D:

LOL <3 But hopefully Vincent will change him somehow XD
Old Posted 01-07-2015, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #21  
lol, maybe to think first before acting? XD You'll know what I mean when you see this next post. XD

Old Posted 01-07-2015, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Oh goodie goodie XD
Old Posted 01-07-2015, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #23  
lol, yep, got right to it. XD Told you he didn't like bullies. XD

Old Posted 01-07-2015, 09:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
That's the way to do it sometimes XD
Old Posted 01-07-2015, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #25  
lol, yep! XD Hope you're having fun thus far. :3

Old Posted 01-07-2015, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Yes, I always have fun rping :D
Old Posted 01-07-2015, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #27  
X3
The only time I'm not having fun is when I'm forced into a role I don't want and when I can't have something just for my character. x'D Like in one there was a horse that I specifically said only liked my character and the other person was saying that since their character has always been good with animals and loves them they were going to touch the horse. Um...no, I specifically said it only liked my character. =.=; Then they get mad at me when my response is that the horse tries to bite them. >>;

Old Posted 01-07-2015, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I am freezing. Make it stop being cold XD

I wouldn't just make the horse like me. I'd at least bribe it with apples or carrots first D: Just because you're good with animals...well it doesn't mean the horse will like you immediately. Gotta earn that trust.
Old Posted 01-07-2015, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #29  
Yep, not to mention I was forced into the role and forced to make them 'the bad guy' so to say in the RP, so their character hated mine from the get go. Then again it was just constantly 'story ideas' she had and basically wanted someone to help her come up with ideas but didn't say that. She's done this for several other RPs as well since that one in particular I think was the second or third one I had done with her. So yeah, its kind of annoying. :/ Though she never replied to the RPs which made it easier for me. That's actually what had happened to the first one, which was okay, but she just kept forgetting to post in the thread.

Old Posted 01-08-2015, 08:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I try to reply a lot, though sometimes I fail DX

I don't do hate usually, and if I do, well, they can be won over XD

I don't think I would've rped with her beyond the first one .-.
Old Posted 01-08-2015, 12:19 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #31  
I didn't have anyoen to RP with at the time so I just dealt with it. Not to mention she kept making her character over powered, like half demon and half angel. I had done my character originally only part angel (like an ancestor or something), with very little powers, he had a glowy blue eye that would allow him to see demons and ghosts. And his sister had tremendous power but was blind, so she couldn't really do much combat. Then his bike was made of twin demons that were cousins of his that were half demons and ate enough demons to become full fledged demons. They only help him out because of blood ties and because he helps them get food much more easily in the human realms.

Old Posted 01-08-2015, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Well, for me what I think is that there are imp demons....and then there are demons like Lucifer and everything inbetween XD Same goes for angels too.

Like in an rp somewhere I'm playing an angel. He may or may not be powerful. Why? He has no idea what he's doing. It's not like heaven can teach you how to deal with demons and the like. You're not going to be fighting in heaven and definitely not full force.

Oooh...idea for a character some year, half angel and half demon where using any powers is painful (cause the other side is like EEEEEW COOTIES!) XD
Old Posted 01-08-2015, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote