Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

I Am Tam
Default   #6817  
Really? I thought I'd had this problem another time too. Wow.

Been checking! Thanks so much!
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-12-2023, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Needed to go get product photos for a couple new adventure Companions yesterday...but instead had to sit around and wait on maintenance. Again.
I've officially had 3 different plumbers (total of 5 people as 2 were a team of two) look at the bathtub faucet leak. And I can guarantee that all of them are saying they need to order a part/parts, but because it's an old building with old plumbing, it's probably not gonna be cheap so the landlords are just sending in all the plumbers they can hoping one can magically fix it. Ugh.

Plus side....it's definitely making me work on cleaning up the apartment more. Have to really focus on the kitchen. And stacking my boxes of stuff I want to get rid of, but would rather donate than throw away, more neatly.
But laundry mountain is definitely more of a big hill. And maybe in a couple weeks won't be around.
At this point, the bulk of it is just the millions of blankets I've accumulated.

Anyway...maybe I can get a couple product photos before work tomorrow for a small shop update. And maybe get a couple eyes on some tonight so I have 4 instead of 2. Idk. My one friend is trying to be supportive and is pushing me to get more up before Christmas, but I don't think I'm getting any more orders for a while probably.

Tldr: Etsy is hard, landlords suck, and I really need free-time not occupied by an endless parade of plumbers to get product photos soon. xP
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 12-12-2023 at 07:03 PM.
Old Posted 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6819  
Trying to let go of stress. Bathtub faucet repair should be finished or almost finished about now (when I went home for lunch, it was just one guy getting the wall patched back up) and while I'm still a bit concerned about one thing that could happen, it's not the biggest deal.

Plus side, my anxiety in the morning let me finish up another plushie, so I have 3 now ready for product photos. xP
Old Posted 12-13-2023, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
plugging away at my crocheted Gävle goat. started the first of the four legs.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 12-18-2023, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6821  
Trying to play video and phone games, and finding out they don't like the newest iterations of the OSes.

Oh yeah. Hi, guys. Work has finally spit me out for the rest of the month. Other than the orders that people will come to pick up at my place.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-18-2023, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Biggest of the holiday stresses is over. Have to prep a sort of silly revenge prank gift for a frenemy at work (the main part is here, I just have to figure out the way to set up the "glitter bomb" aspect of it...mainly keeping it from spilling before she opens it) and then nothing until christmas dinner with friends and all I have to make for that is some easy rice krispies.
Old Posted 12-20-2023, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #6823  
Merry Christmas, y'all!

Quote:
Old Posted 12-25-2023, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I actually got to go to my friend's house. But boy, it's been so long since I was actually really sick that I forgot that sometimes the worst part of it is the recovery period. So crabby and uninterested in my food.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-27-2023, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #6825  
few more hours to 2024 here... Dad's been home since the 22nd. I have to take him to his appointment on the 2nd, and I expect I'll need to get more cigarettes for him either this week or next week.

Quote:
Old Posted 12-31-2023, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Ugh. *sympathy*

I am so thankful that NY was quiet here. Though I wonder what the fireworks people did to make the show over an hour late.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-02-2024, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6827  
Ugh. I forgot people are allowed to do fireworks on NYE...so for almost an hour after the big city show, people in the neighborhood were setting them off. And they were loud enough (in part because they were also close enough) that I legitimately kept jumping every time one went off.
Old Posted 01-03-2024, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
working on a simple crocheted steering wheel cover for Dad's truck, because the steering wheel is both crumbling to bits and disgustingly sticky.

Quote:
Old Posted 01-03-2024, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6829  
Thankfully, it's against the law for anyone but professionals to set off fireworks here.

Ughhh. Good idea, Den.

Aaaand I've managed to get myself locked out of KofK again. Tried to change the password. Derp.

Oh, I finished another shroomie, if anyone wants to see a picture I can put it on Discord.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-04-2024, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yay! Another shroomie!

I've been too tired to work on anything this week...but I almost pulled out a shawl that I'm probably around 1/3 done with last night. And I've been trying to do math on a big project I've wanted to do for a while...that I definitely don't have time for with my Etsy shop and all...but idk...I feel like if I don't start working on it now, I never will.
Old Posted 01-05-2024, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6831  
Awww. I know that feeling. Even with the slight demand for my things, I want to finish the projects that are for me. They look so sad sitting around incomplete.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-06-2024, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Trying to resist the urge to buy roller skates. On the one hand, they're pretty and could be a fun way to get around in the spring/summer.
On the other hand, I bought rollerblades like 5+ years ago for similar reasons only to stop using them after I fell once and skinned my knee up.
xP
Old Posted 01-06-2024, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote