Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Unlucky One.
Default   #49  
((Oh man this is getting harder for me to rp @_@))

Kisa looked behind her and saw Kita and some guy she didn't know and got up from her seat where her dress flowed down, She knelt down to pick up her panther and greeted the man."What brings you back here?"She said in a huff, Then she looked at Kita as if to send telakentic messages asking why there is some stranger here. After getting annoyed she sighed and assumed."If your here for a complaint go to Yuri, I have no business with you.."She said pointing to a tall woman with hugs breasts talking on the phone. Kisa spoke in a small tone to only the man can hear."I didn't do nothing ya hear!" With that she stormed off outside the break room and into the crowed and out the door for fresh air.
Old Posted 10-14-2012, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
(( Well this is laid-back RP, since I've never really RP'd with more than one person at a time anyway. So nobody has to feel judged here. Just have fun! ;)

Oh, and Poggio...nice catch with the "tora" reference.))

Kita was about to come up with an answer but could only watch as his fiery girlfriend stormed off. He collapsed his face into his hands. Ugh, what a night....the newcomer he had brought backstage was asking him questions now too; questions he wasn't sure how to answer properly.
Looking up with a rather embarrassed expression, he tried to explain while scratching his head, "Uhm...well, my tiger here is my performing partner. Her name is June." He glanced down at June as she licked his hand. "We've been together since my days as a beast-tamer in the circus. I raised her."

When he raised his head to look again at the Usagi boy, he wasn't sure that any of this was making sense. "Err...and, well...that was Kisalina. She and I have known each other since our days in Brighthope, the orphanage. I have fuzzy memories of how she met her panther. She thought it was a stray cat many years ago until I brought it to her attention that she had a wild cat as a pet and..." The boy was certainly more confused than before now.

Kita paused and bit his lip. "You know what? I'll tell you more later if you wish. I have to find Kisa since we've got a show to put on a few minutes...but if you walk through this door --be sure to knock first-- and tell the crazy lady on the other side that you're looking for a job, she'll get you squared away. Her name is Yuri Nagate. If she tries to bite, come find me."
With that, Kita left the poor boy to his own devices and headed back down the hallway, through the double doors leading backstage. June followed suit.

((I'll play as Yuri, the boss-woman, too. xD))

Yuri finally hung-up her phone and threw it onto one of the bean-bag chairs in the office. She pushed up her breasts in the mirror of her vanity, seemingly unsatisfied. Her office was littered with sparkly clothing, even laying around the indoor hot tub. She leaned in toward the mirror, carefully applying her favorite bright-red shade of lipstick, unaware of the drama going on outside.
"Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles..." - Mark Twain
Last edited by Kitaki; 10-14-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old Posted 10-14-2012, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
Default   #51  
Kisalina paced back and fourth outside the cool air hitting her hot body as she was sweaty from the club and being in her dress, She so badly wanted to take it off but she reluctantly promised her mother she'd wear it but she got very annoyed and was tempted to change into one of her other outfits... As she turned around and headed back into the club she bumped into Kita. "Since you came to get me I presume you want something don't you?" She asked uninterested. Kaboodle was still in her arms, she was petting him like an evil person would.
Old Posted 10-14-2012, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Kitaki massaged his neck nervously and looked down. "I'm sorry. There was some boy looking for possible employment, and before that, June was fussing with her headpiece as always and..." Then he shook his head and crossed his arms in the cold as a breeze rolled down the street. "Look. Let's get back inside, the show starts soon. Are you ready to try participating with June this time, for sure? We've been over how to hold the hoop for her to jump through and simple things like that."
"Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles..." - Mark Twain
Old Posted 10-15-2012, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #53  
She finally couldn't take it anymore. Even though it was only a small trip, one move like that could mess up the whole 'mood' of the club. Scilla ran through the crowd, ignoring the people that got annoyed by her pushing and started yelling at her.

"Don't they have bathrooms, anywhere?!" she muttered to herself, biting her lip to keep the tears from escaping. She finally spotted a double door.

I'm saved! Scilla thought to herself as she rushed inside, unaware that the place she had entered was the break room.

(( Not sure of the exact location of the room...o u o; ))
Old Posted 10-15-2012, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He kept his mouth shut as Kisa yelled at him. The girl seemed strangely familiar and yet he could not place her face where he had seen her before. Shaking his head he turned to the woman with the giant bust just as she hung up the phone. He was abandoned in the room with her and tried to control his slightly gaping mouth. “Hello, Madam? I'm Ashley. “ He said trying not to stare as he offered a name.
Old Posted 10-15-2012, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
Default   #55  
Kisa looked down at Kita's tiger and thought for a moment but then grinned mischiviously then looked up. "I'll help you but only if I get to set flame to the hoop."She said with a smirk."I also need to change since I don't want this dress causing me problem's."She added as she went inside.
Old Posted 10-15-2012, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
(( ; u ; I have no idea what to post...where is everyone? @u@

Sorry for this post being only OOC, I'm just really confused. ))
Old Posted 10-15-2012, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #57  
((That's fine, Scintilla, sorry about the confusion. Here's a summary that will hopefully help:
Ashley, the rabbit boy played by Poggio is in Yuri's office (she's the owner of CC Club) in the backrooms which are located behind the stage in the back of the club. He's trying to see if the club needs staff.
Kisa played by Kisa stepped outside in a huff and Kita followed her. Now she and him will be heading back inside. Kisa will likely return to the backrooms to change.
Kitaki will likely follow Kisa to confirm a couple of things with her and will notice Scilla, since it seems she's about to accidentally walk in on Kisa. :P)

Yuri heard a small voice behind her. It didn't sound like Kita. Good thing too, because he should know better than bothering her at a time like this. She was prepared to rip apart whoever it was since the the previous phone call put her in a foul mood, but as she turned around all previous intentions faded from her mind.
There was a rather handsome young man standing in her doorway, with green hair and perky ears. She'd just barely caught his name. Yuri smirked and thought this night was improving already. She stood tall, fox tail swishing behind, and addressed the boy from across the room, "I'm sorry, you said your name was Ashley? How darling. I'm Ms. Nagate, but you...you can feel free to call me Yuri, cutie. Let's not be strangers, here."
She slinked toward Ashely, without losing eye contact for a moment.
Being now only inches away, she poked him in the chest playfully while offering, "...and how is it that you've turned up here? Can I help you in any fashion?"

Kita scoffed, "Oh c'mon! You know I get nervous with that trick! We haven't practiced it enough yet..." But it was too late. Kisa was already ignoring him and returning indoors.
"Geez." Kita sighed and led June back through the steel doors. Kisa had moved quickly; she was likely already in the backrooms by now, he figured. He figured he should check up on her...that dress was her mothers' favorite. She really should wear it at least this time. It's more appropriate than half the outfits she ever wears.
As he stormed past the crowd and through the curtain, he noticed a tail slip through the doorway to the back. "Huh?" That wasn't the rabbit boy he'd led through earlier, and it certainly wasn't Kisa.
Kita approached with caution, careful to be sure June didn't jump the stranger as they slowly crept through the doorway and around the corner. Sure enough, there was another newcomer: a girl with grey-brown ears who appeared to be looking for something or someone. Kita cleared his throat and called out to her, "Uh...can I help you...?"
Last edited by Kitaki; 10-16-2012 at 01:17 AM.
Old Posted 10-16-2012, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
Kisa stormed into the backroom ignoring anyone who might have been around and went straight into her dressing room. She didn't care for wearing the dress her mother forced upon her. She sifted through her cloths and found the perfect one for the occasion. It was a latex dress with slits coming down both sides and was black, it sorta looks like a vampiress costume but she loved it. She took the dress off and started putting it on when she felt a presence, She quickly changed and turned around to hear someone knocking on her door. She grumbled and turned the nob letting whomever was on the other end inside.
Old Posted 10-16-2012, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #59  
(( Ahh, I see, thanks! <3 ))

She turned at the sound of a voice, blue eyes widening in surprise, " Oh! Um..."

Scilla tugged at the hem of her modern blue kimono, wondering what to say. Was she not allowed inside? Was that it? Had she done something bad, again?

" I-I'm sorry," she stuttered, nervously looking around. Strangely, there weren't any people in this part of the club. " Is this a staff only section? I really didn't mean to, I just caused a commotion outside, a-and was looking for somewhere to escape..."

Scilla turned a little red, after all, she had embarrassed herself twice in a night. Her wolf ears drooped a little as she waited to be yelled at by the older looking male.
Old Posted 10-16-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He made the mistake of looking down at the finger that was touching his chest. It was but mere inches away from the protruding chest and that is where his attention went. He told himself to close his gaping mouth and raised his head back to the fox woman's face with a smile. “I saw an ad on the net that you needed help, Ms... Yuri.” He said taking a small step back to escape her finger. Ashley's frozen body moved and he offered the lady his resume along with an application. “I uh, I can do anything you need around the club from cooking to cleaning toilets though my best talents lie out side of the bathroom... “ He ran his hand through his hair hoping the lady would not consider his offer for toilets.
Old Posted 10-16-2012, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #61  
((Np. Sorry that I've been a little MIA, I've been sick with a cold. But I'm alive!))

Kitaki blinked for a moment, listening to what the Okami girl had to say. She was trembling a bit and he recognized in her the same kind of timid yet independent spirit he remembered having many years ago, when the world was new and rather overwhelming. His expression instantly warmed into a smile and he waved his hand as if to dismiss her worries. "Don't get your britches in a bunch," he assured her, "tonight there seems to be a few new faces here anyway. This is an open-doors club for everyone to have a good time, yourself included." Just at that moment, the door behind the wolf-girl opened and Kisa glared at them both. Kita gestured toward her with his hand, "Ah, and this is Kisalina. You were about to walk into the staff room and her dressing quarters. Disaster averted, no?" There was a bit of an awkward silence, then Kita cleared his throat and offered, "Hm. Kisa, have you met our newest visitor here, Miss....?" He waited, looking at the girl, hoping she would reveal her name for them both.

Yuri was thrilled with her new guest; shy, cute, AND willing, how wonderful. As he handed her resume and applications, she pretended to browse the papers for a moment or two. But her ears perked up noticeably upon hearing his offer. She tossed her head back and laughed, then covered her mouth like a lady and grinned. "Oh, excuse me. I just...toilets...my, that's a good one." She rolled the papers up and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Come on in and have a seat in a bean chair, will you? I've some time, let's discuss your...'talents'."

She turned and gestured toward a chair, walking to the other side of the bubbling hot tub and sitting with her legs crossed on the chair there. She waited for him to be seated and leaned forward, chin resting on her hands, ears still perky. "Well now. How about you tell me a little bit about yourself. We're family here in the club...no need to be reserved; loosen up, honey!" Her eyes widened with anticipation.
Last edited by Kitaki; 10-17-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Well that was good, the staff here seemed nice. Scilla sighed in relief, " Mm...my name is Scilla..." she mumbled, looking at the rather intimidating female who had just walked in. Scilla tugged on the bottom of her kimono once more, a habit she had developed when she was younger.

" I...I had originally come here because...Because I wanted excitement," she started, " And I saw your ad...and decided..maybe to apply..."

This had gone over much more smoothly in her head. Scilla had decided to approach the club with a very laid back kind of attitude, and win everyone over with her 'skill,' but seeing the club in person? It was intense, and Scilla was afraid of intense. She'd never been in that kind of environment, and didn't know how to handle it.

(( b'aww, it's fine. <3 Hope you feel better! ; u ; ))
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #63  
Kita scratched his chin for a moment. This was a bit of a quandary. He mumbled to himself as he thought, "Hm...well Yuri is busy with that other boy...shouldn't interrupt..." An idea eventually came to him. He smiled again and pointed at Kisa. "Hon, don't let us keep you. Go and get the props ready, could you?" Then he turned to Scilla, who he noticed kept tugging at her clothing nervously. "Hey," he offered, "my boss is a bit busy with another new member right now. But I have a show to put on in a bit...how would you like to be my assistant? June here seems rather calm around you." June the tiger was sniffing Scilla's feet happily. Kita added as some last-minute reassurance, "...You wouldn't have to talk at all, and I'll let you know exactly what to do."
Old Posted 10-18-2012, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Put on the spot as he was all he could do was utter a few uh's before feeling some what more comfortable around the woman. He settled into the chair and looked into a eyes giving her a smile. He swallowed deeply still some what nervous round Yuri. “For starters I am from the North. I uh.. I have an older brother and a older sister, they are twins. I came to this school to go to college... .I like to read, I can dance... a little.” His head reached up and scratched one of his ears trying to find out more things to make him self interesting. “I'm over legal age to be working at a bar.” He said with a smile full of teeth. “I can recite the alphabet backwards, and a few magic tricks. I can also cook. Its what I am going to school for. What about you Ms Yuri? What made you the owner of this club? Where are you from and such?”
Old Posted 10-19-2012, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote