Yay I won :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 06-26-2017, 12:09 AM  
The Illusionist
I'm all settled in my new home, played with my new puppers, finished my work study job and will begin my modeling career next week. So yeah, I sort of found this time to write a quiz for yall.

Old Posted 06-30-2017, 12:37 AM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #211  
1. This redhead girl has her ups and downs at Hazelnut Middle School.
Pepper Anne.

2. These four ethnically diverse seventh graders are just trying to enjoy their weekend.
The Weekenders

3. A 14-year-old delinquent is hit by a car and now serves as a Spirit World Detective.
Yuyu hakusho.

4. An adventurous girl is off to teach you Spanish.
Dora the Explorer

5. This average high school boy is constantly possessed by an ancient spirit who loves games.

6. These colorful caniforms all have their unique belly tattoos and care for everyone!
Care bears.

7. A robot uses the power of Necromancy from the Dark Energon to create an undead army and a team of heroic robots must stop him!

8. This group of top American soldiers must defend the world from a venomous group of villains.
G.I. Joe

9. Three adoptive brothers are trying to integrate into human society; living together in their cave, making friends and trying to become famous on the internet.

10. Two brothers living with their dad "the super scientist", go off on adventures with their bodyguard while being targeted by a villainous butterfly.
The Adventure Bros.

11. In a Plaza where the best heroes protect and work, this little hero is working there in order to become the greatest hero ever.

12. These kids attend a music school taught by a legendary jazz musician.

13. On Third Earth, these cats must fight an evil undead sorcerer.
Thunder Cats

14. An alien princess, her bodyguard, and a robot escape to Earth and now must blend themselves in human society. All while fighting evil space mutants who are sent to kill the princess.
Sym-bionic Titan

15. These two popular Japanese pop stars and best friends travel the world in their customized tour bus with their greedy manage.
Hi-Hi Puffy Ami-Yumi

16. A car junky stumbles upon a giant robot in a junkyard and turns it into a hot rod in order to fight an invasive alien race from the future!

17. A boy travels with his adventurous parents who travel to protect humanity from folklore/supernatural creatures.

18. A jillionaire playboy crime lord and evil genius bent on taking over the world were caught in an explosion and now is a living brain sharing a body with a dumb host.
Evil Con carne.

19. These group of kids who were attending Summer Camp mysterious fall into a world full of monsters in order to fulfill a destiny to become the heroes of this world.

20. This lasagna loving cat lives with an owner and a dumb dog.
Garfield

21. This low-income family stars a retarded father, a hot wife, with an ugly daughter, dumber son, an evil boy genius baby, and their talking dog.
Family Guy

22. These mutants attend a school and now must blend into a regular high school while trying to protect regular people from their own kind.

23. In this show, a famous dog and his gang of friends are solving mysteries at a young age.
A Pup Named Scooby Doo

24. This girl is a foreign exchange student from Manhattan goes live on an island with the natives in order to share customs with each other.
Gullah Gullah Island.

25. This amazing jail holds a ton of criminals who are being killed in this horrifying domain ruled by The Warden.
Super Jail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-30-2017, 12:49 AM  
The Illusionist
You got everything but 24 right :O

Good job.

Old Posted 06-30-2017, 12:52 AM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #213  
The Weekenders, Yuyu hakusho, Hi Hi Puffy Amy-Yumi, Evil Con Carne, and Care Bares used to be my favourite Show. I used to like watching Garfield and Friends as well.

Family guy is the only show I know of that had an ugly daughter, a stupid son, and a genius baby. I remember walking in Target and seeing a gorey cover for a dvd and read "Super Jail". I wasn't so sure about The Adventure Brothers, so I took a guess.

I remember thunder cats because I had a crush on one of them.
Pepper anne because she melted in an episode.
I know the hot rod one, but I can't remember the name.
I wasn't sure of G.I. Joe either.

I'm happy you're settled in, though, and a modelling career... I sort of wish I could get into that.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-30-2017, 01:08 AM  
Jellosexual
NINE IS WE BARE BEARS!!! <333

ok... 24 is Mike, Lu &Og... 12 is... Class of 300 by André 3000? And uhn, 5 is Hikaru no Go?
Old Posted 06-30-2017, 09:09 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #215  
5. This average high school boy is constantly possessed by an ancient spirit who loves games.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

7. A robot uses the power of Necromancy from the Dark Energon to create an undead army and a team of heroic robots must stop him!

Transformers Prime

19. These group of kids who were attending Summer Camp mysterious fall into a world full of monsters in order to fulfill a destiny to become the heroes of this world.

Digimon: Digital Monsters

22. These mutants attend a school and now must blend into a regular high school while trying to protect regular people from their own kind.

X-Men: Evolution
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 07-01-2017, 12:19 AM  
The Illusionist
All right!

Yu-Gi-Oh, Mike Lu and Oh, Class of 3000, and so on are all correct.

What's left?

Edit:

11,16,and 17. You can do it peeps!

Old Posted 07-01-2017, 12:25 AM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #217  
is 16. Accelerate?
Quote:
Old Posted 07-01-2017, 12:30 AM  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
is 16. Accelerate?
Nope nope nope NOOPE

Try again, love.

Old Posted 07-01-2017, 12:33 AM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #219  
16. A car junky stumbles upon a giant robot in a junkyard and turns it into a hot rod in order to fight an invasive alien race from the future!

Megas XLR
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 07-01-2017, 12:38 AM  
The Illusionist
You got it dude.
2 more.

Old Posted 07-01-2017, 01:23 AM  
The Illusionist
Default   #221  
11. And 17. Guys!

Let's finish these quizzes before the event ends!

Old Posted 07-01-2017, 12:16 PM  
Jellosexual
11- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
17- The Secret Saturdays
Old Posted 07-01-2017, 04:17 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #223  
Done and done!

All questions have been answered!

Well, that's it, folks! No more quizzes, event over.

Old Posted 07-01-2017, 05:44 PM  
Jellosexual
Illusion now is
Old Posted 07-01-2017, 06:08 PM