Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Default Looking for 1x1 rp.   #1  
Okay so i am looking for 1x1. I do not care what type. As long as you make the thread. I am pretty lit. i can be male or female. I do yoai, yuri, and normal. If you want to RP post or message me.
Thank you,
Luna
love is like a leamon
Old Posted 07-11-2011, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Tink wants to aarrrrpppeeeeeehhh
:3
Rawr~~
Old Posted 07-11-2011, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #3  
Okay, I have an idea that is kinda inspired by the story listed below. Well, not kinda, it is inspired by it. The rp itself doesn't have to be set in World of Warcraft, but the idea has to remain the same. Warring factions. The store follows the rp a friend and I were doing, but we never really got to finish it and I would love to try it again. Just let me know if you are interested.

Taken/Stolen

P.S. I would like it to be based on WoW, since that is how it started, but again, it does not have to be.

P.P.S. If you do not want to read the journal entry then I will list the gist below.

It would kind of be the m/f KidnapperXVictem thing. I have an idea that I haven't been able to get role played out, and I really really want to. It's the idea of waring tribes that could pretty much go in any direction. A shamaness from one tribe is blind, but powerful. The man could be anyone from the opposing tribe. The cheiftan, a high priest, a simple warrior. The basic idea is that The womans tribe has been killing his people and they want revenge with a sacrifice to their gods.

He could obtain her in more then one way, depending on how you wanted to go about it:
He could buy her because one of her own people kidnapped her to sale as a slave.
He could kidnap her.
She could kinda wander into the camp and be captured ((not really likely, but possible))
Or anything you might be able to come up with. ^^

Just let me know what you think. You can PM me if you would like because I don't always check the forums immediately, but I'll try to keep an eye out for you to post.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 07-17-2011, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Do you have any plot ideas? Because I don't currently. But other than that, do you have any post length? That's usually the problem I have rping....my posts are just a paragraph or so. If that's no problem and we can come up with a plot, then we're good :3
Old Posted 07-18-2011, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #5  
I know you said anything but There are a few things I got to know before I decide to rp. What types of rps do you like? How much do you post when you type and how often are you planning on responding?
Old Posted 07-18-2011, 01:37 AM Reply With Quote