Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Exclamation Double Touble Hiro Private RP -M-   #1  

Private RP with Berserker-Berk don't ready if you don't like it is rated M for a reason. What we do is what we do so please mind your own and do not read if it not something you like.

Hiro sat up yawning sleep was still lingered in his vision as he blindly reached out to hit the alarm clock going off at his bed side. After a few moments and aimless swings and missing the small box he was able to shut it off then fell back against his bed tossing his arm over his eyes. A low groan left the youth. "I don't wanna...get up...." a sigh soon followed after. Laying still a few more minutes Hiro reached over for his glasses putting them.

A new challenge had come other then getting him self out of bed it was now turn for his twin to get up. That was hardest part of the day since neither of them really got any sleep and it was always pain to try and get other going in the mornings.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-26-2016, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

The younger twin would be hearing the alarm but ignored it until his started to blare. He groans angrily reaching for the laser gun that turns it off. He had to get this cause a normal clock didn't work like his twin did. He groaned as he blinked trying to get his sleepy vision to focus. He shot a few of the lasers towards the target but missed. He finally sat up and wipes his eyes as the blaring noise annoyed him. After about 5 more it shut up.

"UGH! I swear the Alarm is so cool but yet its so fucken annoying" he looked towards his twin yawning. He sat up again with bead head. He yawned scratching as his stomach as he got out of bed. He didn't realize one of his toys fell over and he stepped on it "OW!!!"

A noise inflated in the corner of their room. "Hiro-chan, on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your pain?" The robot would pick up the toy.

"Its a 2 Baymax, it was quick, plus i'm just groggy its not so bad. Thanks though, but follow me and Aniki just in case we get into more trouble" Hiro mentioned.

Baymax would stare at the two and nod his head as he goes to the elder twin of the two. "Tadashi is currently out, he had left earlier because he had to finish a project."

Contact Me:

Gaiaonline: Berserker-Berk
Flights Rising: DreemurrFrisk
Tumblr: Berserker-Berk
Old Posted 01-26-2016, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  

Looking at Baymax he yawned again, "Ototo as much as you like sleeping in and as much as I also like sleeping. We just can't also we where suppose to get up about the same time as Nii sama and that didn't happen..." running his hands through his fluffy hair still trying to get him self motivated to even wanna get out of his bed. After a little more sitting Hiro got up and moved over to the other and sat on the edge and leaned against him. "I don't remember why he needed us to get up earlier then normal..." linking his arm around the others then getting up so they both would dwalled any more.

"Okay one, two, three....let's get going or we are gonna just fall back asleep and have a mad Nii sama at us." The balloon bot looked at the two blinked some. He was always fascinated at the two how they worked together or against one another depending on what was happening at the moment. Waddling after the twins the health care bot looked about the area seeing the fat cat come up the stairs he started to pet the so called hairy baby.

Letting go of his twins arm, the other of the two started the water picked up his tooth brush then went to the shower to get it started so one can get started then soon follow after. "You can go first if you want, then I can follow up and finish we can get dressed head down stairs get something quick to eat then head off to meet with Tadashi."

Old Posted 01-26-2016, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

He nodded his head agreeing with his Aniki. Nii-Sama usually would've tried to wake them up. Maybe he did and they just didn't react like they should've. He stripped down naked once in the bathroom with his twin he nodded blinking away sleep. He walked into the cold shower yelping "COLD COLD!" he groans waiting for the water to warm up leaning out to grab the toothbrush. They were so in sync that they didn't even care they used each others toothbrush, it was the same color and brand, unlike their brother Tadashi which had green.

He brushed and washed himself and washed his hair quickly removing any ugly oils from the past couple of days he didn't wash. Once out he kept the water running for his brother. He dried off and started to floss his teeth and clean his face since he could see what he was doing.

"Oh great..." a small red bump upon his cheek, he hated when he broke out. He use to pop them but it wasn't ready, instead he put medication on it then a dab of make up to hide the red mark. Yes they used makeup but it was also cause they loved to cosplay so it was essential.

"I'm gonna change then i'll make breakfast, Waffles or Toast Aniki?"

Contact Me:

Old Posted 01-26-2016, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  

Once the other slipped out he was undressed and hop into the shower to wash and clean off as well. Quickly washing his hair and him self, shutting off the water grabbing the towel that was just hung back up. "Uhhh Waffles sound good I want chocolate chips in mine." starting to dry him self off. After getting dry he darted out of the bathroom headed back into the room get dressed. Tossing clothing around he sighed some seeing what he could wear but then again when was the last time the twins did any laundry.

"Ototo! Do we have any more clean clothing?" he called out, but was meet by there Aunt Cass instead. "You both have not done any in about two weeks! Tadashi was saying he would toss all your things into the trash." Hiro sighed some 'Note to self do laundry....very soon.' making it into a mental note. Tossing around some more clothing he was able to find something for him self and his twin. "Ototo I found us something to wear for today but we really gotta wash some clothing or well have nothing!"

Old Posted 01-26-2016, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

Hiro groaned "Before we leave why don't we just toss a load into the washer while were at school so when we come home we have SOME clean, cause then we can just dry it. Laundry day for Aunt Cass isn't till tomorrow." he called up as he got the frozen waffles with chocolate chips and put four in the quadruple toaster. He pushed it down and got out the milk pouring for him and his brother. He came back up and yanked on the slightly dirty clothes. He hated to do laundry but it was time to clean. He then smirked having an idea.

Yanking off his shirt he rummaged through his brothers clothes and found two of his smallest shirts and threw one at his Anikis face. "Put that on, come on Nii-sama will love it" he smiles

Hearing the beep of the toaster he slid down the rail to the kitchen as he grabbed four. "Aniki come on, grabb our shoes and lets go. Come on baymax"

The robot followed the twins out

Contact Me:

Old Posted 01-26-2016, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  

Catching the shirt with his face, pulling it down looking at it as he recalled that shirt. "Eh okay sure works for me." slipping the shirt on then adjusting his glasses some then blinking a little to see what the other had on. "Oh that shirt, he would find it amusing or he will be mad cause we didn't do what he told us to do before hand." as he smiled some. Knowing how Tadashi worked it could be either or but then again the two are a hand full for Aunt Cass and Tadashi at times. Slipping on his cargo short and grabbing his shoes as the other ran off to get the waffles.

Hiro followed suite after the other he shared the same name with trotted down the stairs tossed the pair of shoes near the end of the stairs gathered up both their bags and headed into the kitchen area. "You always know how to make a great breakfast ototo you'll make a great wife someday." he joked at him. He always loved messing with him but he always was rather possessive of his twin with out him he felt alone and empty. "But I'm not gonna let anyone take you away from me." he teased some.

Old Posted 01-26-2016, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

He had yanked on his shoes as he was chewing on one of the waffles tying it tight. He blushed at his twins words. "I'm only the wife for you Aniki and sometimes for Nii-chama" he huffed. Standing up taking his elder twins hand. Funny thing about their names though, it was by complete accident. Their parents before they passed away each wanted to name Hiro. If i remember correctly from Aunt Cass, i was named by my mother and Aniki by father. In the end we were named Hiro Hamada. No one even expected this or questioned. I guess they thought we were different people cause there were a few other Hamadas here in Sanfransokyo. Other then that, he was happy. His elder brother had glasses though, thats the only way to tell them apart but if anything sometimes they switched, I'd wear fake glasses and he'd wear contacts. It was a blast.

eating his second waffle as Baymax was with them to the Nerd school as they called it, they ran inside to find their Elder brother.

Tadashi smiled seeing his younger brothers. "Oh look who showed up, the Nerd Twins.... I thought you'd both NEVER wake up." he teased. He walked over and pets their heads "And you both actually showered comple-.... are you both wearing my shirt?"

Baymax waddled in "Yes they have not done laundry but i had placed a load before leaving. They will have fresh clothes by tonight and i will watch for it when i return home."

Contact Me:

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  

Getting his own shoes on eating one waffle quickly picking up his backpack getting it on his shoulder. Holding on to Hiro's hand following after him out the door. "Bye Aunt Cass, see you later!" he called out then chuckled some at the comment the other answered back as being a wife. At time Hiro had his moment of being a good wife to him in clean and cooking when he gets into the mood. As for him he hand to figure out how to manage money and other things along the lines of business. At times he had handle the money when they both went out to bot fight with out the eldest Hamada finding them. But that didn't always work out so well.

Tossing his bag off his shoulder once at the lab and being greeted by the older he smiled then bit his lower lip. "Ahhh yeah well, it was shirts you don't wear any more so don't worry about it." he laughed some. The older looked at them both sighed pinching the bridge of his nose as he nodded some to Baymax. "Well Thank you Baymax for at least doing that for these two lame brains. For being so smart they can't even keep up with keeping clean clothes." shaking his head slightly. "But now that you both are here, ready to get to work?"

"Yeah!" he pip out adjusting his glasses some. "What are we doing today?" placing hands behind his head, stance slanting some looking at Tadashi. "You ready to work wifu"

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

Hiro blushed at being called 'waifu' his face turned really red even his ears. He cleared his throat even his voice squeaking. "s-so what are we doing today Nii-sama?"

Tadashi blinked and smirks knowing about their secret relation ship. He was even bad himself, when they did it he joined... silently of course. He even caught them making a video and watched it one day here in the lab. That was so bad of him as he took a shaky breath. These two were going to drive him crazy one of these days.

Baymax would go into his corner and sit down on the pillows made for him. While Tadashi was telling them what kind of work they were doing in the lab today. A hour went by when Go Go came in. "Tadashi!" she called out "The Dean needs to speak with you, it sounds pretty important" she blew a bubble popping it upon her teeth.

The younger Hiro whispered to his twin "What do you think is going on?"

Contact Me:

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  

As he looked over the blue prints that the eldest handed to him, Hiro tilted his head some reading what they would need to start on first. "Ototo you wanna get started on the programming, while I get started on the base shell and Nii sama will most likely work on the hard shell version." Tadashi chuckled some finally cooling down from the thought of the two before him. "You seem to slightly plan this or are you just guessing like always?" Tadashi asked him some ruffling the fluffy hair.

The youth closed an eye as his hair was ruffled then blushed some, he knew better then to just suddenly give out task after all this was his older brothers plans not his nor the others. "Ahhh, I'm sorry Tadashi..." slowly reaching up placing a hand on top of the older males holding on to it.

After a while of getting started and work hearing the door open to see Gogo enter and saying something to the older about the dean wishing to see Tadashi had him sorry a little. Shaking his head Hiro looked at his other half blinked. 'I don't know...' he whispered some.

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

He sighed and just worked with his twin on the project their Nii-sama gave them. While that was happening Tadashi and the Dean were talking about giving Tadashi his own building space. Not like his lab but like his own personal building for him, his brother and his team so they can go above and beyond. Tadashi has helped with the Nursing program, Gogo with the Fitness, Wasabi with organization, Fred with English and Honey with Chemestry.

The twins were very well known for their amazing robotics, even creating two types of Microbots. The ones big enough to build and small enough to enter the human body to remove any sort of problems like blood clots in older adults. Hiro would pull his bangs back with a clip because he had to work with the torch to weld a couple things together.

"I wonder whats going on with the Dean...."

Contact Me:

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  

Shrugging some, Hiro reached up and adjusted his glasses some trying to listen in but that was not working so well. "Don't know...but it seems really important if he wanted to see Tadashi right away..." was all he could answer the screw driver flipped about his fingers, it was a small thing he did when trying to keep busy when not really working it was like a twitch in away.

The nurse bot blinked some watched the two older males talk with each other then looked over to the twins seeing the heart rates rise a little. Was it out of anticipation of what was happening? The bot could not tell, standing up he walked over to the two petted both there heads. "There, there everything will be okay." BAymax spoke up some, blinking at them both.

The pet to his head had caught him off guard had him snapping back from the lost thought that was running away with him. "Hey Baymax, no worries just wondering what's happening that's all no need to worry." Hiro laughed a little.

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

" were just a little nervous about Tadashi, especially when it comes to the dean. The last time they had to talk to him was because they were complaining about their history in bot fighting, well betting at least. They haven't done it in years so it couldn't be. Did some one have a vendetta against them?

The robot would notice the younger Hiros heart rate raise much higher. He walked over picking him up and hugging him. Hiro was then snapped out of his thoughts and gave in flopping his face into Baymax's chest. "Baymax could you just play that song?" Baymax would open up the web and played 'top of the world' as Hiro calmed down a lot as he and his twin went back to work.

Tadashi came back beaming and ran to his brothers picking them up "I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS FOR YOU BOTH!"

"Tadashis heart seems elated and his brain scans says hes very happy"

Contact Me:

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 01:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  

This was just amusing to watch as Hiro watched the other get picked up and cradled against the nurse bot. "Should I start cradling you like that to have you calm down faster?" he joked some trying to have the heavy feeling flee from the air around them. This made him hope that something from there past was not coming back to haunt any of them. They are human, make mistakes once in a while no one was perfect not even them regardless of how smart they all are. "You could at least try and play along like he said Baymax."

The bot blinked some again then looked at the oldest of the twins as if trying to tilt his head. "Play along?" he asked. "I do not understand what you are asking..." this was something the twins knew they would need to fix but it was slow learning process with him but everyday was something new with him.

Shifting his gaze away from his twin and the bot to look at the eldest startling him some but hearing the tone in his voice had lightened how he was feeling. "What's up big bro?" Hiro asked glad it was nothing bad from the way that he came back. "Cause we where a bit worried it was something bad but seeing how you are really really excited it something great."

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

"It was never bad you guys! We got our own building! Bigger room! bigger things!" he put them down throwing up his arms "We move i next week and we can do anything and everything without ruining others work spaces but us guys!"

Hiros eyes widened as he smiled at his older twin "YATTA!" he called out as he hugged Aniki. After they celebrated they were in better thoughts then earlier. Something good must be really happening. After a bit he started to get a little frisky and going to his twin while working. "a-aniki.... i got excited" he shivered pressing hismelf to his twins back.

Contact Me:

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote