Kinda scary but I guess that's it's charm. XD

Also, quite a lovely new avatar. x3 What are those wings, if I might ask? O:
The ones at your chestline and waistline? XD
Hey, hey you! I have places that need visiting! XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-29-2014, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
@Vincent: Definitely gonna go back when our data resets. I like spooky, and I think le hubs will be happy to see me on something other than fb and here, lol.

Thanks you! I'm kinda proud of it. <3

All three wings are a part of 1 item: Whisper Wings.
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 04-29-2014, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #995  
When your data resets? Does your computer have some kinda restrictive thing about it? O:
Lmao. XD Yeah. Creepy pasta is a 'great' alternative. XD
But really it is interesting. P: lots of stories, and some make you think, too. XD

Ah. XD I forgot about that pose. /headdesk
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-29-2014, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
We're with comcast and we're 300GB over our paid data cap. We didn't get any warnings or anything the last couple of months, so when our bill (which is normally about $50) was suddenly over $160... I've been getting on here with my phone a lot here lately, which is why I'm not as active as I was. It's really hard to swype with my phone and still leave actual conversative (I know that's not a real word, and it bothers me, but it's the only one I can think of to use right there) messages. DX

*puts pillow between your face and desk before they connect* /facepillow is more comfy. ._.
Old Posted 04-29-2014, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #997  
o_o how... how. do you even get to... like. 10 GB? Thats gigabytes. isn't that like a hell of a lot. DX Thats like. 25-30 big download mmo's. DX right?

Yeah. Bills that are all like 'surprise!' and like well over what they should be it's a real wake up call huh. XD
That sucks. :c I sorry. comcast is sposed to be good, too, I think. o.o'

I can't really think of a word besides the one you used either so it works. XD

o-o pillow. -clings to it- ;~; <3
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Yeah... It's me, my hubs, and our roommate. Between us we have 3 PS3s, 5 smart phones, online gaming, and Netflix that used to run for 8 plus hours a day. We consumed a hell of a lot of data. Not to mention bittorrent and the like. >.<'
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #999  
Ohhh well if you combine all that together then yeah. XD I thought it was just internet browsing at first.
wow. 3 ps3's. x.x -jealouss-
so. 3 people, 5 phones. XD okay.
So wait. if you get on here with your phone, how is it helping? o.o or do you have something else then comcast for your phone?
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Yups... We're data hogs. DX

Actually 6 phones, only 5 of them are wi-fi compatible though. We each have one active smart phone (3 total), 2 of the smart phones don't have service, but can connect to the internet via wi-fi. And I have an AT&T dumbphone. It's an old samsung clamshell. My smartphone is through Metro PCS with unlimited talk, text, and data. So when things on here are slow, or I don't have a lot to say, I use my phone. But, like right now, I'm on my laptop. So much easier to type than swype, lol.

And in all honesty, comcast isn't really a bad service provider. We've had wonderful customer service, and no real issues with service, aside for them not letting us know that we were near our cap.
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #1001  
Haha. xD

So. you .. have alot of digital stuff. o_o;
/sitting over here digital-less besides a computer XD
I couldn't imagine a life like that. o: I guess it's busy huh XD?
At first I thought you misspelled skype, but now that you posted it a second time, it clicked. XD you mean that thing where you move your finger around on the phone and the word spells out.XD?

Psh XD maybe they were going to but saw how fast it was piling up and their eyes went to $_$
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
We do. It's crazy. And nothing like what I grew up with. (An atari 2600 and rotary phone.) To have so much technology in my face constantly can actually be overwhelming. And that's exactly what I mean, lol. I couldn't stand it, but when I was using my hub's phone for facebook (while we were without interwebs last year) I got used to it, and regular thumb typing seems so slow now... -_-'

Probably, lol.
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #1003  
Rotary phone? O: You mean like that one that spins around? xD That's so cool I never was able to use one i think. We still have a house phone though.
And I still have this atari joystick-attached-to-a-box thing that you can plug into the tv and play a bunch of random games on. XD

I saw my friends do it sometime and it was kinda interesting. XD

Haha. Is there anyway you can keep a simple, quick update on it whenever you look?
like I'm guessing there's an online thing you can look up or just call them idk. XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Yup. One of those old school ones. I lived with my grandparents growing up, and we had one on our kitchen wall until probably 2002. We didn't get a computer until 2001, and we had the original AOL dial-up. Which was really weird sounding, especially because it had to do the rotary pulse to connect, not touch tone. XD
When we moved in 2006, the house we moved to was new, and has no phone jacks in it. The phone company where we lived was wanting an extravagant amount to install phone jacks, so from 2006 until 2012 the only internet I had was at school and I graduated back in 2008.
The Atari2600 was so awesome! I really miss it. Pacman was my game, yo! My grandma and I would play it and Ka-boom! together. Good times, man. <3

It's under our roommate's name, so there's nothing the hubs and I can really do with the account, but our roommate signed up for emails now for every gig we go through. Which will hopefully keep us out of trouble from here on out.
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #1005  
A rotary pulse to connect? xD what's that?
To connect, we gotta go thru dial up. P: It's lovely.

No phone jacks in it? like places to put home phones? Hell kinda house is that, one made to be broken into safely in the early ages? DX

Wow o-o' Sounds kinda scary. So no phone for like 4 years or so. XD

Haha. xD Which game is the Ka-boom game?
I only vaguely remember some old games. Havn't touched it in forever. X:
I GOT DUCK HUNT THO. WITH THE GAME GUN AN EVERYTHIN. C'B

Wow. every gig. That email must be spammmed. XD
How much gigs do you get per month? O:
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
It would make the clicking noise like a rotary phone does when its dialing. My grandpa refused to sign up for touch tone. He was a stubborn old goat, haha. Like, seriously lovely? Or do I sense some sarcasm there? ouo

When we moved, my grandparents bought a brand-new trailer, and it had no phone jacks in it. It was seriously weird not having interwebs. I went from dsl to nada overnight. It drove me nearly insane. I was addicted to Gaia (and the interwebs in general) at the time, so cold turkey was horrible. ;n;

I had a pre-paid cell for those four years. But I didn't have texting, or mobile data. i was with at&t and I didn't like their rates, but it was pretty much the only thing available where I was at that didn't require a contract. :/

That's Ka-boom!. You played it with the round "paddles" for the Atari. Pardon my language, but that little bastard at the top of the screen was as annoying as the dog in Duck Hunt for the NES. Duck Hunt is the ish tho. <3 My aunt lemme borrow her NES for a while, and she had the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt cartridge. I miss the Pinball game she had. It was some robotic sounding thing, it was so cool.

I have no clue how many gigs we get a month... All I know is that for the last 3 months or so, we've used about 600GB or so each month. And the reason the charges didn't show up before is because they gave us 3 freebie overage months, that we knew nothing about. DX
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 01:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #1007  
I usually use around 50 GB a week...but then again, I have usually several things going on my computer at once when I am online, and downloads/uploads can be large.

As a warning to people, right now there is apparently a virus going around associated with Flash, Internet Explorer, and potentially Java - trying to steal people's data.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 07:34 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
I saw that in my news feed yesterday. It's even more reason for me to dislike IE.
Old Posted 04-30-2014, 09:58 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
club, library