Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #33  
I understand people being mad cause pets and vets, but also, in the case of vets, it is not a surprise occurance, they can go to neighbors and be like, look I have a problem...be considerate?

Idk what they could do really because the entire holiday is really about food and fireworks now. (Though most fireworks people get around here, aren't like REALLY loud and stuff usually. M80s mainly and below, but that means nothing)

Of course, three blocks down the street from my house, fireworks are illegal so that's fun
Old Posted 07-10-2018, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I mean, sure, they could try that, but I feel like the majority of neighbors are just gonna be like "'Murica! Freedom! I do what I want!" and light fireworks anyway, regardless. I remember a few years back when they made yard signs that you could put up, indicating it was a veteran's house and no one cared.
Old Posted 07-10-2018, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #35  
Well, many probably thought...what am I supposed to do about it? Other than not light one off right under their window or something.

Of course, I live in a small town so....they'd be screwed anyway because MURICA! (Around here all Muslims are terrorists pretty much...and I always come back with well, all white Christians must be Klan members then...)

But most people get rinky dink fireworks (which are fine, but neither are they loud or flashy, so that might be okay for vets...maybe not dogs)
Old Posted 07-10-2018, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote