Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimisticat View Post
Quiet Oh okay, I see.
I love scarification (? if that's what its called) but yeah, I don't know if I would personally get it just because of pain and risk of infection and stuff.

Coda Oh wow, 10 years isn't bad though!
Hopefully you would never need it, but if you do then...yeah. At least they can preserve it for a decently long amount of time.
Yeah. I think I like the scars because they match what I've already got. Though, I suppose tattoos in a sort of natural henna shade or something closer to my own skin colour. Not so fond of the general lines.

Too bad I have no plans on having kids. It would be handy if they get this organ growing thing at least testable in the next decade.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 02-27-2018 at 02:38 AM.
Old Posted 02-27-2018, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Moonshadow Thank you so much!
And aghhhhhhhhhhh ;O; I really was going to get this elegant piece on my back but IDEK man I'm pretty afraid.
It's like when I drink too much and then I feel like crap so I'm like "never againnnnnnnnnn". That's what I felt like during that tattoo.

Den That sounds beautiful!
I want to do something for my family, and my pets, but I'm still unsure just what. I figure the family stuff will stay on my left arm.
I mean the petal/plumeria kind of works for it...so maybe I'll just stick with that.

Quiet I wanted to do a henna one but I think they fade super easily/quickly?? I know white disappears super fast, too.
Old Posted 03-01-2018, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #35  
Just wanted to post an update to this:

My mom got her hysterectomy, and they biopsied everything they took out. They found no spread, so therefore she doesn't need anymore treatment, and it was Stage I :)
Old Posted 03-19-2018, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Oh, that's great news! :D
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 03-20-2018, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #37  
Hello

That's so good to hear!! <3

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 03-20-2018, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My kitty's pathology results came back and it was a fibrosarcoma. The good news is that the lumpectomy went REALLY well and healed up very quickly, and the lump at least LOOKED self-contained, so there's a good chance it won't come back, but fibrosarcomas are so aggressive that we'll never be sure and we have to keep an eye on it.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-20-2018, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #39  
Good news, Coda!
Old Posted 03-20-2018, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
yayyyyy good news all 'round!

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 03-22-2018, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #41  
My mother just Died of cervical Cancer June 1st of this year she too had a major hysterectomy. She was Diagnosed in August of last year So its soon to be a year since she was diagnosed before she died the week before she died I should say she was delusional and talking to me about butterflies she talked about three butterflies one was blue one was black and one was gold she had said then I was seeing a white moth around the area where we lived and i had never seen one before It kept landing near me every time I would go out to smoke so I looked up the potential meaning of it and when I had looked it up I noticed that it had said that white moths where messengers of souls so Now I want to get a tattoo of three butterflies and a white moth I am a mother of two little boys so the butterflies would sort of represent us in a way Im not sure where I want to get it or when Ill be able to afford it but I really like the idea of getting art that is meaningful I really miss my mom but it would be nice to get art that would remind me of her ever so often <3
Old Posted 07-13-2018, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
A quick bit of research suggests that modern cryopreservation technology can keep it usable for about ten years.
I should think it would also be possible to register that bit of preserved umbilical blood for donor use, as there might be compatibilities with any number of patients in critical need.
Old Posted 07-20-2018, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
a gender ghost.
Default   #43  
I don't have any tattoos yet, they're so expensive! But I definitely want a bunch of them, as soon as I can afford to get them! :3
♥ Lovely Teahouse ♥

tumblr | twitter
Old Posted 08-02-2018, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote