Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

I Am Tam
Default Tam I am's Doll of The Month   #1  
This is not a discussion thread. It's a thread for posting screenshots each month of dolls that are dressed for the month. On each post, please put the TITLE, Doll's name, and Artist's name. Please only post for the current month, and please only post one image for that month. Under the image, please explain why the doll fits that month. Trisphee avatars can't be used. You have to go to other sources. (snaps of sims and animated avatars from other games are eligible for posting here)

If you want to discuss the doll snaps, please come over to the Library. It's a great place to chat.

Why am I making this thread? Because I like playing with dolls, and virtual dolls are some of the most fun.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 01-24-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Mine in case I need it.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #3  
Maybe I should save this one too.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
New Year's Party

Amy, by Jeffco

This is Amy. She's one of my favourite virtual dolls. Today she's in her best dress and only pair of heels to attend a party at the company where she puts the CGI into the commercials.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 01-01-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #5  
All Dolled Up
Abigail, Unifaction
Abigail got some new clothing and for the new year she's decided to try them out.

Yes, an old avi from Unifactions. x'D

Last edited by ml1201; 01-01-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
UtterlyWeird, by 'RIFT' artists.

She's the same character as my avatar here, only in a different world. I took this shot to showcase her face tattoos and hair, and I've chosen her for this month because she's a big, strong, tough lady, and January has been a big tough month.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-18-2018, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #7  
Spice Girls by Various Artists

So this set was actually a collaboration done by a group of artists in the KiSS Community, way back in 2002... The reason I picked this particular doll/set is because the Spice Girls were one of my favorite groups growing up, and I wanted to be like Melanie C (Sporty Spice) when I grew up. She actually ended up overcoming an eating disorder, and she and the rest of the group are known for being empowering figures and inspirations for girls everywhere.

Also, New Year's is about overcoming challenges, and they've all had their fair share of those.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 01-21-2018, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
title: persephone by love nikki dress-up queen game

this is from a game i play *obviously* there's a new themed challenge every week and another over the weekend. today started a new round and i figured i'd share what i came up with. (the books and the white knight are part of my dressing room, but i do like how it blends in with the avi) i would say this fits in the theme of "january" in the sense that 1. she's an ice queen, january is still winter suppose to be filled with ice and snow xD and 2. her gown has a light that is rising from the branches, symbolizing a fresh start to the new year.

clicking the dancie fox will take you to my dA
currently questing for both furballs

"Who's a good foxy? Who's...wait, why are you growl...OH THE PAIN!"
Last edited by tsukiko; 05-09-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old Posted 01-24-2018, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #9  
This month's theme is FEBRUARY.

Heart Attack

By Firn, on Kingdom of Knuffel.

This is my avatar from 'Kingdom of Knuffel'. She's usually green, but I wanted to use a themed skin. I think she fits February because valentine's day, cheap and plentiful chocolate, AND sometimes being overwhelmed by the sheer amount of red hearts all over the stores! But mostly, for me, because for some reason I really like valentine's day (and Christmas) theme virtual pets and avatar accessories.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 02-02-2018 at 11:48 PM.
Old Posted 02-02-2018, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
It's *BLEEPING* COLD!!!!

Art by Firn of KofK, arranged by me.

Basically, my opinion of February, especially early February, and the cold.

Quote:
Old Posted 02-02-2018, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #11  
It's March! And I nearly forgot to post again!

March's theme is Dreaming Of Spring

Sakura Wishes, modeled by Aurelie Stormbringer, who was created by Ruthless in 2004.

Aurelie is another member of my KiSS doll collection. She's a problem doll, with way too much detail and way too little clothing. So when I manage to make her an outfit that actually looks like something you could walk down the street in, I celebrate. Aurelie is also celebrating in this image. She's celebrating the hope of spring and the memory and hope of soft pink flowers.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-08-2018, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I'm ready for Spring
Art by Firn of KofK, arrangement by me

This is my KofK avatar. I felt like changing things up from what I'd had her in, and since today is the day of pinching and whatnot, and I'm also really ready for it to be warm and for flowers to be blooming, and bunnies to be driving my dog nuts from where he's stuck inside.

Quote:
Old Posted 03-17-2018, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #13  
May's theme is SPRING.

Spring Flowers. 'Zantarni' avatar by 'Zantartni' artists.

Flowers are starting to bloom where I live, and the trees are starting to wake up. So all my forum avatars are wearing flowers. I just thought that the little Weird alt from 'Zantarni' is the cutest!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 05-09-2018 at 04:07 PM.
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"escaping into the real world, full of spring" avatar by love nikki, dressed by me

opening the dusty pages of the fairytale book once more, the mischievous tiny princess grabs hold of a dandelion floating past her. the magic of spring in the real world comes to life for her like clockwork every year.

clicking the dancie fox will take you to my dA
currently questing for both furballs

"Who's a good foxy? Who's...wait, why are you growl...OH THE PAIN!"
Old Posted 05-10-2018, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #15  
Theme for June is

JOYFUL JUNE.

Spring Picnic Akari, by Lisa

The world that Lisa drew here is all newly green. The flowers are blooming, the bugs are flying. A little kid is blithly ignoring the law that says redheads don't look good in purple as she eats a healthy picnic lunch of sweets.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 06-01-2018, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
All these dolls are making me wanna play with doll makers again. *~*

In the meantime I'll post an older one I made that fits June(in some way XD):

June Strawberries, name to be decided, from (asdfghl I forget the maker's name for now but will put it here when I find it! ;n; )

I made this one a while ago. <3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Last edited by KittyBeary; 06-01-2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old Posted 06-01-2018, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote