Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #65  
*pterodactyl screech at how awesome they are*

Pretty accurate reenactment of me seeing them for the first time.
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 03:14 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Why is it Mons the only one who complimented it? xD;
Because I haven't been online yet! **rubs love all over aquarius**
And now to earn enough money to buy some. D:

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 01-09-2013, 03:18 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #67  
Lol. I love your reaction, Bels. XD

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 03:19 PM  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Ari, I saw the concept pictures of them on Tumblr then immediately reblogged them.
That rich purple, those pants. . .
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 03:23 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #69  
Rich purple? The image you posted was black and white? owo;;

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 03:30 PM  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 03:32 PM  
isn't that funny
Default   #71  
batty, i make no bones about not liking your style and i have until now refused to buy or wear /any/ of the items you designed for the reason that all of your stuff is so unoriginal that it feels to me that i am just buying recolors of items i already did not like or if i did already have, but, having said that i will tell you, in front of everyone that today i bought two of your dis. it is still not at the level of monmon or poggio yet but, unlike the others it has a spark of personal touch that shows that you are not a one-trick gothic pony and are capable of making /good/ items. i am happy to be here when you finally took off the crutch combo of tube-top, shredded skirt, and ankle-breakers and sincerely hope i can see more items like this one in the future, thankyou dear now if you don't mine i am going to go put on my new items<3
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 03:42 PM  
Phantom Squirrel
pardon me....

Where the hell do you get off saying anything like that,about anyone?

You've already attacked me TWICE,Now you're attacking Batty,just because her style is not your preference,you want to play this game AGAIN,lets go.
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:03 PM  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #73  
I.. honestly don't know what to say to that. You haven't seen half of what I've designed. I'm not the one who decides what gets released, and what doesn't. I design what I feel like designing, whatever strikes me at the moment. I appreciate the backhanded compliment, but you aren't very eloquent in your words. Most of that paragraph was hurtful, actually. I don't design for my OWN personal taste, I take what OTHER people would like into consideration more than myself. I'm sorry to hear you, basically, think everything I do is shit, but hey. I guess to each their own.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:13 PM  
Moderation Admin
Remember, guys: everyone has a right to express their feedback on the items, but let's keep both sides civil and respect one another. This exchange will stop now. Thank you.

On topic, I love the items, guys. Some of it is not something I'd wear, but the quality is top notch. <3

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:15 PM  
isn't that funny
Default   #75  
ok sei, though please if i may say before i wander back out that i am not saying it is 'shit' i am saying it is a good item and i support what you've done with it, i /like/ it
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:19 PM  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Like I said, to each their own. But when theres name dropping involved, and comparison of people who differ in styles greatly, thats just not cool. =/

Choco;; I appreciate that, thanks.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #77  
To be honest, all of this is directed basically at one person, and could have done well as a private message.

Quote:
batty, i make no bones about not liking your style and i have until now refused to buy or wear /any/ of the items you designed
-chuckles- I noticed. I think most people might've. To be honest, I haven't bought many of her items either, but that's for the completely different reason (I...don't...do lacy stuff in general. ...I mean, come on, look at me XD)

Quote:
for the reason that all of your stuff is so unoriginal that it feels to me that i am just buying recolors of items i already did not like or if i did already have,
It's just my opinion, but Monmon and Batts have both brought really original concepts to Trisphee. True, a few items might seem like repeats, but you can only go so far when trying for a set. One of the items from a design that I had overlapped with the plaid skirt (common), so that didn't get pixeled, but the slight differences between existing commons and some of Batts's stuff really helps at times.

Quote:
but, having said that i will tell you, in front of everyone that today i bought two of your dis. it is still not at the level of monmon or poggio yet
-grimace- I've brought up the point of our designers several times already, elsewhere. I really like the design team we have right now (ego inflation! ...hahaha nope), because I feel like we all make really different things, to the point that we can't judge skill levels. I mean, come on, I don't even do DIs. But all the artists, pixelers include, have such different styles that it's just not -possible- to say, Oh, Mon and Pogs are better than Batts and I.

Quote:
but, unlike the others it has a spark of personal touch that shows that you are not a one-trick gothic pony and are capable of making /good/ items.
As I mentioned above, all of the designers put in their own personal touch to the items they design. Batts's designs are elegant, Pogs's are exotic, Mon's has a touch of Japanese style (to be honest) and are often a bit...chunkier? That sounds strange XD Aaaand mine are probably the most masculine and punk-ish out of the four of us. Not to mention that all previous and current unmentioned artists have also had their own flavor.

Quote:
i am happy to be here when you finally took off the crutch combo of tube-top, shredded skirt, and ankle-breakers and sincerely hope i can see more items like this one in the future, thankyou dear now if you don't mine i am going to go put on my new items<3
Ahaha. I was just mentioned to Mon a few days ago that, Oops, hey Mon, I think we seem to be using a certain combo a lot (mainly headgear/tops/shoulders/arms/legs/feet/bottoms), and that I like how she's been able to break away from that scheme for the yearlies. I still do combos. Not the best habit, but then again, not all of Batts's designs have been what you just listed. I knew Batty would want to design this item, and I knew she'd do a good job, but I don't see it as a vastly great improvement from previous designs because I don't feel like her past DIs and commons sets were bad.

Anyhow, those are just my thoughts on your post over there.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Last edited by Espy; 01-09-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:21 PM  
isn't that funny
no worries and now that you say it mon's items really do have more heft X'D i think that is why i am so fond of them, i could not place it but most all of my favorite items have either a bit of weight or none at all though you are right we have a very good combo of artists up now though i am not too sure i can place them all though you are right it is unfair that i did comparatives since neither poggio or monmon make items like what batty makes though i meant dis not commons, though espy's designs are just cute sometimes~ X3 though i am glad you mentioned the combo thing since the yearlies came out so good, i finally have some bg options<3

though i said it publicly because like my insults i feel my compliments should be known, i am just so pleased with the item i felt it was worth mentioning instead of doing my normal thing of lurking this thread saying one or two irrelevant things then buying up what i can for newbies and my own pixel addiction

on a side note, your ponytail, what is it from?
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:31 PM  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #79  
From what I can see I really like these dis! Especially the one batty designed owo
Butbi have yet to be able to check out all the poses (need to get on comp or ipad)

But seriously! Great job staff! Really great job!!!!!

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:32 PM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
owo I hope you can get on a computer or iPad soon, Sami. >w<

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 01-09-2013, 04:41 PM