Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #737  
Well, I'm officially in hell. Hell looks like two... old people fighting. Also, hell looks a lot like Jersey Shore, too.
Old Posted 08-11-2017, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
hahaha I know its not funny, but the way you said it, pretty clever.
Jersey Shore (ugh) what a crazy, nasty show.
Old Posted 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #739  
Believe me, I'm always going to make jokes. The day I can't vent through humour is the day I'm not alive.
Old Posted 08-13-2017, 05:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Well then keep venting with humor. Because staying alive is a good thing, bad times eventually end. Keep your chin up!
Old Posted 08-14-2017, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #741  
Can I keep all three of my chins up?
Old Posted 08-15-2017, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
keep them all up :)
Guess what, I leave for Maine on Friday till next Thursday.
I'm going to try to find some sea glass, that shit is so hard to find.
Old Posted 08-15-2017, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #743  
Thank you, plastic, for ruining another thing.
My mother told me of all the pretty sea glass she used to find; blue, red, purple, all kinds of greens. Nowadays we have green, a blue-ish clear and a dark brown or dark yellow. I hope you have fun.

As for me, I'm finding sea shells, since I go to the beach each day now, but this really amazing beach that had so many varieties of clams is basically dead. Either the sea changed or they exterminated them, so it's really sad.

It's still very tense at my house, they're either fighting or seemingly getting along, while someone's trying to start a fight with snide remarks, and I let a really negative, cumbersome person back in my life. If he doesn't like something you do, instead of.. I don't know, asking nicely and talking to you about it, he'll pick you apart until you feel bare. I'll have to find my way out of that one. Again.

Oh, and I've discovered this "community" I've been hanging around is really.. not for me. They're basically shallow, nasty, mean, cliquey people, and it doesn't end there. I don't want to say more because it's insanely disgusting. Oh well. That's a full update.
Old Posted 08-16-2017, 05:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Oh geez! You have got to ONLY be with people that validate you, that care for you and about you. You are more than worthy of being treated with kindness.
Bottom line is that loneliness is brought on not by being alone, but by feeling/knowing that you are not cared about.

You can do this Lav. Love yourself so much that you only accept the best in your life. Now the parent thing...bummer is all I can say.

I have so many seashells! and rocks and minerals. Hey you should wear or carry a piece of rose quartz, Sleep with one too!
Old Posted 08-16-2017, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #745  
This fellow assumes he has every right to modify my behaviour, but no matter what you say, he can only muster an 'ok,' and thinks that's perfectly fine. Really toxic. You're absolutely right, it's why 'alone' and 'lonely' aren't synonyms.

I know, I can't fix them or their relationship, I can only... look after myself.

I have found a huge sea snail, one I've only seen once before. I don't know if it's simply one of the usual reaching adulthood or actually a different species. I have several pieces of rose quartz right by my bed. One's really pretty, it's a star rose quartz.
Old Posted 08-17-2017, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
I remember telling you way back when we met (was it on Ernya) that you needed rose quartz! <3

A friend told me a long time ago: Give advice if you must, just don't get attached to the outcome. Good advice,right?

Leave tomorrow morning, can't wait to smell that rotting sea flesh :)
Old Posted 08-17-2017, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #747  
I think the rose quartz helped. I have a much better relationship with myself, and I'm really much more comfortable being single. Each time someone wants to treat me like I have a problem or a disease I say "I'm single and fabulous!" Or when someone starts bragging "I can get any man I want, I can have as many boyfriends as I want." I like to say "Everyone loves the bargain bin."

I get so many people crying to me about their problems, but you give them advice, they get mad. All I do is shrug and walk away.

I bet you'll have a wonderful time. Rotting sea flesh, though?
Old Posted 08-20-2017, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I'm comfortable being single until I fall for someone, and then it sucks because it's always one-sided lol.

Yeah they don't want advice or even a different perspective, most of the time they just want to whine >.>

Moonshadow- what item is the dude in your avi from? Men in pink suits, amirite

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 08-23-2017, 01:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #749  
@Lav: I came back already and surprisingly I did not walk on the beach much nor collect any shells, there weren't many anyway. I did pick up a beautiful orange rock one night, but when it dried it was just a plain dull rock, (this has happened to me before!)

I rarely give advice anymore I don't much care about trying to solve people's problems. I sometimes give advice but I try not to become attached to the outcome. I really have a small group of friends that I keep in their place, and they love knowing where they stand with me.

Being alone can suck,but being in bad company is worse.

@ Sternum: The item is called Albert and it was an event item at one point.
Old Posted 08-25-2017, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I've found quite a little hoard of shells so far. I collected little bits of beach glass, pretty rocks and I think there's some.. quartz or some brownish mineral today. It was too cold in the sea, and hot outside, so I compromised and sat at the edge, collecting rocks. You know, the sea is changing here.. There are these really wiggly, fast star fish that are now literally under every rock, and I'm finding a lot of nudibranches, which are new. I found one that was bright yellow, sky blue, white and a darker, purply blue. The other day I found 30 cents, too.
Old Posted 08-26-2017, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #751  
@Lav I have been buying calcite like crazy. All colors of it are an amazing stone with great properties. I got orange, red, white, blue, green, yellow/gold. The blue ones were very cheap. I am going to place pieces all over the house.
I have been so tired at night I have not logged on here.

How are you doin? You are so lucky to live near the sea.
Old Posted 08-29-2017, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I found a piece of blue beach glass, and I'm still excited about it. I'm trying to ignore or feel better about my... parents' behaviour, and, yes, they're still at it. That's all.
Old Posted 08-30-2017, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote