Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixels
Default   #609  
Man I want to do that but I don't have the money

Old Posted 04-02-2017, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
I got a special offer sent to me and I've wanted to do it for years and years, so at $79 I felt it was worth it and I was glad I did it because I always wondered what my ethnicity was.

I was truly shocked to be European, African, Iberian Peninsula, Irish, UK and Asian
Old Posted 04-02-2017, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #611  
I know what I am for the most part, though I am sure there are ones I dont realize I am. I am mostly Irish with Welsh, Manx, German and Italian thrown in.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-03-2017, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
I can guarantee you that you are more than that.
Unless you have already done your family ancestry research.
I was stunned because I had no idea, I thought I my ancestry was Spain/China, had no idea of the others. I figured African somewhere there.
Old Posted 04-03-2017, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #613  
Lol well I know I am more than that but these are what I know for certain. I'm not really all that interested honestly.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-03-2017, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
I have to admit that I was very curious, I like finding out stuff like that.
Old Posted 04-04-2017, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #615  
Hello

Old Posted 04-13-2017, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Shamus! Hi, where you been? (Don't tell me Caedon) hahaha
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #617  
i really want to do that toooooo

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Well, I guess I wont answer your question then. Lol
Whats up?

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #619  
Glitch DO IT!!! save up the money, it would be nice for Winter to know her ancestry. How is she doing? Did you ever get a diagnosis?

Shamus! you.... you...cheater! hahaha
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Lol its okay, I cheat on everyone eventually anyway. Lol.
Trisphee and I are poly anyway. ;)

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #621  
Well with Janna you will not be cheating! Keep saying that.hahaha
I find it hard to cheat on avi sites. I tend to just stay with the one that is current for me and not jump around.
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
You cant cheat in a poly relationship anyway. I have friends with benefits and will continue to see them. :) I am not happy in a monogamous relationship and neither is she. She used to have a friend with benefits but he crossed the line with me and she didnt like it and hasnt seen him since. She's not actively looking for a new one but if she finds someone she wants to start that sort of relationship with, its cool with me.

I tend to jump around, especially if one is moving slowly at the moment.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #623  
You know I think that couples should do whatever works for them and people shouldn't judge at all. If it works for you and Janna then its the right thing for you guys. I have no problem being monogamous. I cheated once and it didn't work out well for me, in my subsequent relations I did not cheat. Not that I wasn't tempted but I never cheated.
Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Thank you for not being judgemental. Some people have yelled at me for it or have called Janna a whore...to my face...as if she's the one with 3 fwb. It makes me mad. You are right, each couple should do what works for them and if it means having other people on the side, who cares?

I become unhappy in monogamous relationships and feel trapped, which is why I cheat. I dont like the other person 99% of the time.

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote