Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #17  
I grew up in Kansas, and I lived in Oklahoma for college and lived in Arkansas for a while after I grew up and got married. Moving from Arkansas to California was CRAZY. >_< 2200 miles! Super expensive.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

I live specifically in Montreal, I often go to a known spot to watch the sunrise over the city.. got some nice shots. Since everyone's sharing;

I'm surrounded by a lot of city, lots of buildings. There's some spots, like Mount Royal, where there's forests but you can see the city and it's pretty cool! All the photos above are from my visits to Mount Royal.

You guys can check out some of my other photos here. ^^

Last edited by gremlin; 03-29-2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #19  
SINCE WE'RE ALL POSTING PHOTOS here are some taken from the Google.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Sure, we can play that game.

Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #21  

Nice! All of this is making me want to travel more.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
True! We do have gators. Last time I saw one I was walking home from work (I don't normally walk). Looked over the side of a little bridge I cross every day, saw a gator lazily cruising along. "Hey cool," I said...then kept walking. :P

Got a lot of "oh shit! really?" type reactions in telling people about it. I just thought it was neat. Heh.
Omg I have never seen a live crocodilian in person. I would have been somewhat scared but mostly in awe of him. I say live in person because my dad took a trip to florida when I was like...8 and he brought home a preserved juvinile aligator head for me. Back then they were still my favorite animals amd it was extremely traumatizing to me. I ended up hiding it under a blanket because I didnt want to look at it.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #23  
I live in Great Falls, Montana.
It's not the best place in the world, but there are lots of mountains not too far away and we do have the River's Edge Trail, which is mostly pretty nice and I can ride my bike on it all the way down to Giant Springs park...and that place is fairly pretty, though not terribly large.
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock Shamus View Post
Omg I have never seen a live crocodilian in person. I would have been somewhat scared but mostly in awe of him. I say live in person because my dad took a trip to florida when I was like...8 and he brought home a preserved juvinile aligator head for me. Back then they were still my favorite animals amd it was extremely traumatizing to me. I ended up hiding it under a blanket because I didnt want to look at it.
o.o huh. Well, I see them on occasion. And, coincidentally, a friend of mine who lives about...hmm... 40 minutes away showed me this picture he took today:

Old Posted 03-30-2017, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #25  
Oh wow, large reptiles exist among civilization :o. When I think of alligators (or is that a crocodile?), I think of stories like Peter Pan xD.

Old Posted 03-30-2017, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Toho: omg! I didnt know they got so close to people's houses and stuff. Oh he's gorgeous! <3

Potironette: Thats an alligator. Crocodiles tend to have slimmer snouts while alligators have broader snouts. There is an American Crocodile in the south to, so theres not just gators there.

Ahaha I liked that alligator in peter pan that swallowed the clock.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-30-2017, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #27  
:) I think he said that was by where he fishes, and knowing the area, there were swamps nearby, but yes. If it's close to water, they certainly will get that close.

There's a good reason people with small dogs are told to not leave them outside alone. :P
Old Posted 03-30-2017, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I live in my house! :D Ok ok, I live in California. :D
Old Posted 03-30-2017, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #29  
I am from Lake Worth, FL (South Florida -- Palm Beach County), but currently live in Gainesville, FL (North Florida -- Alachua County).
Old Posted 03-30-2017, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
"Currently"? So you go to UF, then? :P
Old Posted 03-30-2017, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #31  
Toho: Wow neat! As much as I adore them, I wouldnt like them being so close to my house. (Is an overprotective daddy)

Old Posted 03-30-2017, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
It's not usually bad, and when there's a gator right where people are, they call out animal control, and they wrangle it up to put it somewhere less peopleful.
Old Posted 03-30-2017, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote