Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default   #33  
thank you moon =)) i dont think they hurt to much just if you sit for hours! its my second but i dont like the first one! it got bad tattoed =( but i let fix the motive because i love it from the tattooartist who make my moth ^-^
Old Posted 03-10-2017, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
The Moth is really beautiful Sandy, makes me wish I had enough cash lying around to get my Shield done.
Old Posted 03-10-2017, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #35  
This is my favorite tattoo I've gotten so far. Noodle from the Gorillaz. I plan on eventually getting all the band members tattooed on me c:
Old Posted 03-10-2017, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
RISA OMG IT IS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-11-2017, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
"Where to, Miss? To the Stars."
Default   #37  
Quote:
Originally Posted by risaXrisa View Post
This is my favorite tattoo I've gotten so far. Noodle from the Gorillaz. I plan on eventually getting all the band members tattooed on me c:
It looks super awesome and amazingly well done. I like the placement too. :]
Old Posted 03-11-2017, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry Night View Post
It looks super awesome and amazingly well done. I like the placement too. :]
Thanks c: I'm quite happy about how well it came out.
Old Posted 03-12-2017, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #39  

The matching kyubey tattoos the hubby and I got with our best friend (I'm the middle one)

As for other pictures uhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Imma hafta wait until I get more pictures taken XD The arm ones are fine to show off but my chest piece counts as "risky" and sometimes "nudity" when I have posted it on sites before......

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-12-2017, 09:18 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
I could have sworn I posted here!!! Ah well.

As for piercings? Love them! I currently have 9 in each ear, my nose, my eyebrow, and a vertical labret [lip].

Tattoos? I definitely need more. So much more. I have three currently, a bow and arrow on my wrist, a NBC bat on my right shoulder, and a huge triple moon piece on the back of my neck. =]
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Last edited by Batty; 03-27-2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old Posted 03-12-2017, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote  
"Where to, Miss? To the Stars."
Default   #41  
@SparX Wow, that's so cute! I love the idea of matching tattoos, I want to get one with my sister. :]

@Batty I used to have multiple ear piercings but one time I slept on my side and the earring stud was actually pushed into my ear piercing hole. Talk about how painful it was taking it out...I cried! Right now, I only have a nose piercing, but hopefully one day I'll have multiple ear piercings again.
Old Posted 03-17-2017, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

sorry, totally forgot to come back after posting.

Miss Sandman, I'm not afraid of biting it or playing with it. I never have a problem with touching my piercings... surprisingly haha. I got use to avoiding it when chewing and when I had a ring put in I never accidentally bit it and it didn't bother me much. It actually just missed my teeth. I'm just afraid of going to a concert where people are moshing, crowd surfing, etc or just having an accident that ends with me chipping/breaking my tooth! I was actually just at a show and a dude kicked me, lightly thankfully, in the face while crowd surfing. If I had my piercing it probably would have been worse. ^^

Last edited by gremlin; 03-24-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old Posted 03-24-2017, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #43  
I dont have any tattoos or piercings myself and I wont be getting any but I am Irish living abroad and still check Irish sites for local festivals to know whats up there and in County Limerick they are having a tattoo festival. Its supposed to be one of the largest of its kind in the country.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 07:33 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
piercings, tattoos