Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry Night View Post
Wow, 14! What kind of piercings are they? And, I would love to see a picture of your moth tattoo!
Well i have 10 in my ears xD 2 labrets 1 tongie and 1 belly button :) i would say the classics xD
I dont have a glue how i put pictures on here tbh i just can say its an colourfull pretty moth, not a dark once :)
Old Posted 02-19-2017, 06:17 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i'd like a tat but i have a nerve condition that would make it rather difficult XD even a hi-five can mess me up so a needle might not do. until recently i had a 14g cartilage piercing in my right ear in the center of the outer shell but i have to go to the hospital sans-metal so often i took it out and it is closing up
Old Posted 02-19-2017, 10:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #19  

I've been thinking about getting a few tattoos this year, I know what I want but I have difficulty with choosing where to place them. I want the spectre symbol from Mass Effect, the home symbol for Earth from Stargate SG-1 and I'd love to get the La Dispute flower.

As for piercings I currently have each ear lobe pierced three times and just had my right helix pierced which seems to be healing great. I'm thinking of having my lip piercing redone because I really miss it but I'm also afraid of getting my tooth chipped because I fall or worse get hit at a concert. >>

Old Posted 02-24-2017, 12:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
neirra
you dont need to be afraid of your teeth getting worse because of the lip piercing!
you just dont may to play with it or bite on it often ^^
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #21  
I think the general fear when it comes to piercings and teeth isn't that you'll wear them gradually, but that an accident -- a nasty trip or getting hit in the face -- would make that metal slam into your enamel.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
coda
oh i see but when you ever get hit in the face?
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #23  
That's why it's called an accident. It's the kind of thing that you DON'T expect to happen. But all it would take is someone standing up too close to you while they're not paying attention to clock you underneath the jaw by mistake and your teeth close hard around a metal ball or rod.

Chipped teeth are a thing that happen.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
coda
but you can loose a tooth in such a situation without an piercing too! you could destroy teeth with teeth
it makes me gringe really hard >A<
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #25  
Well yes, of course. I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying that's where the fear comes from.

Old Posted 03-07-2017, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
mhh fear is a wierd thing though =/ i put my tongue piercing out because of fear
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #27  
Miss Sandman: When I got my labret done, it was in a spot where my inner lip sat close to my teeth, so the piercing actually did gently scrape at my teeth on occasion when I would talk or smile. So actually yes, teeth can be made worse by piercings depending on certain factors. If I hadn't lost my lip ring when I had, I probably would have let that one close up anyway simply because of that.
Thinking it might be time to schedule another tattoo appointment soon. Need to find the symbol I want in my book again. And possibly modify it slightly...
Old Posted 03-07-2017, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
kaderin
oh no maybe it was the wrong spot for this piercing!!!! D:

Well and here my tat after it got done

it covers really many little scars
my back skin really is bad
Old Posted 03-08-2017, 04:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #29  
Yeah...the labret piercing was just a little too low on my lip really. It was nice, but I liked my snake bites better. I'm a little sad that they're closed up now, but I don't think I'll get them redone.
Also, that tattoo is super gorgeous!
Old Posted 03-08-2017, 05:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
thank you kaderin! and ive got a 2. labret too one in the middle of my lip! i take it out because i think it wasnt that pretty like the one on the site i have and its closed too!
i really like this kiknd of piercing but it just dosent suit me D:
Old Posted 03-08-2017, 07:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #31  
I just have my ears peirced. Was thinking of getting a tattoo of a skeleton dragon wrapped around my arm for awhile.
Old Posted 03-08-2017, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Sandy: OMG I love your tatt!
I have 4 and I would like more but they hurt so badly!
I have 3 ear piercings and that is it.
Old Posted 03-08-2017, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
piercings, tattoos